Having borders in europe is dumb

having borders in europe is dumb
we should be all one country just like usa
if you are a nationalist you are retarded

Attached: 1567688463080.png (850x850, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/PraktischerIdealismus1925/page/n47
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically yes

You should be Eurabia

>we should be mutts
kys

we already are

Unlike you Italians, we weren't under German, Spanish and French rule for the past 1000 years. Nationalism means something to people like me.

Superior choice

Attached: Screenshot_20190830_160406.jpg (1080x976, 187K)

Sure, why not.

That would be the smart move, but it’s not going to happen. Yuros will never be able to put their differences aside and stop acting like tribals. The most we’d ever see perhaps are cultural unions (Ex. pan-Scandinavism)

No

>Yuros will never be able to put their differences aside
To accomplish what goal should say Flemish open.their doors to be race mixed out of existence with Sicilians?
To prevent their people's domination of Americans? Well they would be dominated by southroons.

Sorry, but we'll never get in a union with Sweden again. That is, unless they submit to our unconditional rule and purge all the scum in their streets.

idiots
i shouldn't have need a passport to go in switzerland or albania

Yes, but only if Germania will rule over it.

Based

You shouldn't be allowed anywhere in Europe, Europe should become a hermit kingdom.

Why should blonde hair and blue eyed people have open doors to black hair and black eye people?

that's basically the EU
that's why we need a state where everyone is equal
why not?
nobody is inferior to anyone
story speak

>why not?
>nobody is inferior to anyone
>story speak
Then you should have no reason to stay among your kind.

>Muh colours larping
American education strikes once again

Guess they should just stay small, irrelevant, and weak because Cletus here thinks skin color actually matters.
If you could get the others on your side, then the Swedes would be in the minority and have no choice

>your kinds
everyone in europe is my kind

And allowing the genocide of blonde and blue eyed people via migration of foreign people and destroying the unique identity of the people is not something desirable, how would it be.like if Italy became 1% black eye and black hair?
Would it be genocide?
Changing the ethnic.composition of land?
When it effects the ethnic of the non whites it is genocide when done to whites it is equality and tolerance.

Do you have blue eyes and blonde hair?

>blue eyes and blonde hair are the identity of Europe
I get why you literal retards larp with the word white
Please, never ever call yourself European
You have no idea what you are talking about

>poorfags want to unite it all

NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK OFF

hell no, we have nothing in common.
We fucking hate each other.
Itsly is a useless country which serves as the epicentre of pedophilic occultism and as a conduit for african niggers.
Stay away from me

>that's why we need a state where everyone is equal

No, just let Germania handle it, all logistical and monetary problems in the countries will be solved.

retard
there are people in morocco with blonde hair and blue eyes as well

europe has never been a blonde etnostate

Hi moshe!

bru, blond hair isn't a nationality
you don't see blond people here applying for minority status
moreover, that is simply not how genetics works. recessive characteristics are inherited in the same way as dominant characteristics, merely manifesting in a more restricted amount of cases

the wealth should be of everyone in my continent

wew

also yoko taro games are fucking shit and enough to discredit any opinion op has

Attached: Blank+_29929e293a5ebe9385a0147c0305f15f.jpg (609x617, 58K)

If it were hordes of whites migrating and displacing and changing identity of all the land and it's racial type being completely white in the vast majority the media would say that whites need to stay away from colonizing the world and the other races have a right to be ethnic.majorities in their land.

>hell no, we have nothing in common
we happen to live next to each other
that's enought

sta vju mater ti jebem komunjarsku. Idi u berlin koti kopilad da ti ih otmu izjebu i prodaju ko ćevap

Attached: 1481104719628.png (399x322, 42K)

wew

It's not clearly, he hates your kind

italians are lazy brown manlets with curly hair who smell of cheap cologne and dress like albanians

he will forgot about "his kind" once there aren't more political borders

You sound rootless
Try applying for American citizenship

forza fiume motherfucker.
Enjoy the coal boats.

we might as well unite the world if we unite Flemish and Sicilians

I?m glad I'll never be as poor as you
Hope you will enjoy that thing you call home for the rest of your existence

you thinks your country is unique only because of political borders
remove that and nobody will thinks that again

I think the status quo is quite alright with relatively minor adjustments

I've seen high schoolers with higher knowledge of English
Anyways, you don't get how Europeans see identity and culture
Borders could be gone anytime and few would see their culture, roots, gone
Europe wasn't born 1k years ago

nice ((((try))))

kys stupid shit

As usual, the uneducated brainlet reacts violently
Nice argument

one great nation with an industry that can compete with america and 500 millions of people that can go anywhere from the tip of russia to andalus without passport

We're already like that though. With supranationalism you get a version of this that is soulless and inefficient.

That is precisely the reason why unification would bring no harm, though. The city where you live remains the city where you live, and all that you are accustomed to doing stays what you're accustomed to doing. However, the economic and institutional cooperation gives you a big plus on your life.

someone with a brain finally

Pls happen

Attached: Mr Yoko.png (624x480, 290K)

true

Attached: 1567251015742s.jpg (250x243, 9K)

Europe needs to federate if they ever hope to compete with the U.S, Russia, and China
However, federating means a destruction of local and regional cultures
It's your choice to make, eternal irrelevancy and cucking by a larger power or a soulless superstate?

Have I ever said it would bring harm? No.
Learn to read, not everybody providing reasonable critics to your uneducated guesses is against you
If you think so,

Your entire country is an amalgamation of Norse, Celtic, French, and Germanic genes. Most of Europe isn’t that much better either. We’re way past the point of genetic purity. But hey, we’re the ones who benefit if you stay fractured, not like we’ll be forcing you to do it anytime soon.

Based and redpilled.
However creation of European United States could be quite bloody process in my opinion. People still mostly stick to their national identity and culture and no one knows how introduce Pan- European identity.

Isn't that basically the Kalergi Plan? The one the neo-nazis misrepresent entirely?

The opposite, advanced balkanisation, down to the state/region level, then divided them again down to city states, down to the family, down to the individual. One person nations.

Attached: 1.png (564x600, 4K)

There is no "Kalergi Plan"
Kalergi simply noted that the world was going to progessively get more abdulled and blacked

Being less belligerent would bring you no harm. I was just dragging out an implication.
Moreover, the assertation you were correcting was not mine, and I would not stand by it in that formulation..

Attached: shiba.jpg (480x360, 27K)

You basically said nothing, but I guess you wanted to sound clever
The shibas compensate for it tho
Based dog taste

And so he said Europe must band together and stop that. He was the one who said Europe for Europeans

For what reason?

>Unlike you Italians, we weren't under German, Spanish and French rule for the past 1000 years. Nationalism means something to people like me.

Attached: Quintessentially.jpg (1500x1000, 108K)

>he will forgot about "his kind" once there aren't more political borders

Attached: The Merchant of Venice.jpg (1160x844, 446K)

Yeah, It all sounds beautiful till you realize those differences actually matter and your new country becomes a complete clusterfuck.

Based ancap

I've nothing in common with horrible continentals

I found neither the often quoted "Kalergi Plan" nor your meme positions.

He raves on about the spiritual aristocracy of the Jews in Judentum und Zukunftsaristokratie though

archive.org/details/PraktischerIdealismus1925/page/n47

Attached: 1566938672713.png (4592x3196, 1013K)

>"Kalergi Plan"
Yeah, I even said it didn't exist you fucking mouthbreather

I have nothing in common with horrible Island Apes

Attached: 777.jpg (690x388, 37K)

You only posted deranged nonsense so far. And can't even read your own language, deranged retard

yeah but you need to start mixing so you form a european ethnicity

Then europe can be a superpower again and not get pushed around by russia, china, and the us, but.....
Reeeeee muh nationalism