Why are Americans promoting this bitch so hard?

Why are Americans promoting this bitch so hard?

Attached: i-wuz-latina-and-shieet.jpg (450x581, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JnGBs88sL0
youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA
youtube.com/watch?v=kN0iD0pI3o0
youtube.com/watch?v=G333Is7VPOg
youtube.com/watch?v=pDxoj-tDDIU
youtube.com/watch?v=h5h_EW4odWw
youtube.com/watch?v=0hMaIjihNJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck is this blowup doll lookin bitch

LA ROSALIA XDDDD

watch your mouth you fag!!1! she's my /mu/ waifu!

Attached: 1559071381633.jpg (720x614, 63K)

A Catalan thot from Spain that interchangeably LARPS as Latina or Gypsy and that American media portray as the savior of "Latin" music

she LARPs as andaluza

CHI here
stop talking about her or I will blow your brains out maricon

She's from Spain? Ha, she looks Mexican.

literally this

Is she really famous/known outside of spanish speaking cunts?

No

Because actual latins are too ugly to be promoted here

Attached: aztecs.jpg (749x421, 66K)

somewhat known but far from famous

seethe harder white boy

>Catalan
I thought she was from Malaga
Well that explains it

Yes she is
She’s pretty famous. At least with zoomers in Southern California.
t. zoomer

I can guarantee you she’s more popular in Spanish speaking countries than she’s even been here. But anything to talk about America, right? kek

Who?

Because Euro latins just make better music than your reggaeton shit. See: Ariana Grande, shitting on your mexicans daily.

It’s not much of a competition. Mexican music is a joke

Ariana Grande is practically Mexican now anyway.

She makes me peepee very bigy

How Can Mexicans compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=6JnGBs88sL0

How?
youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA

How?
youtube.com/watch?v=kN0iD0pI3o0

How?
youtube.com/watch?v=G333Is7VPOg

European Latins > Mexicans

literally looks like any council estate goblina here, is this considered attractive in estados unidos

>Despacito not included
kys leafglobo

>Mexican music is a joke
Just 10 years ago it’s the only music that got airplay around the Spanish speaking world. And if you want to make it big in Hispano-America you still have to go through Mexico because it’s the biggest consumer in the region by far. Sit down zoomer, you have no clue what you’re taking about.

>a fucking Brit calling other women ugly

Attached: On+that+one+when+the+dude+compares+her+to+quasimodo+_1008a8f615abfbeaf606e6413901e32c.jpg (1100x1600, 255K)

This, though they're gonna have to start getting through American Latinos too. There's a reason huge artists like Drake and others are doing Spanish songs now.

i mean our women being ugly only makes it worse that she looks like one, you utter mong

You're talking about a PVRE MED SPANISH woman, buddy. That alone puts her leagues above British women.

cringe

That's what she wants you to think
Yes, for some reason American music media has been shilling her really hard for like a year

Garbage top to bottom, not a single good song posted there. You Leaf faggots are truly the worst.

Isnt that Alexandra Ocasio Cortez?

She's from some town near Barcelona
>Because Euro latins just make better music than your reggaeton shit.
Except her shtick lately is making reggaeton music, retard

Shit I fucking hate this bitch so much. Why cant her scatalan ass stay away from our shitty fucked up culture?

>listens to screamo most likely
Cope

Another European Latin legend of popular music
youtube.com/watch?v=pDxoj-tDDIU

And another
youtube.com/watch?v=h5h_EW4odWw

and another
youtube.com/watch?v=0hMaIjihNJg

Mexicans simply can't compete, European latins are like niggers or anglos TOO many legends who helped shape popular music. You simply can't compete.

Dumb faggot, a small island country like Cuba alone has more musical value than your entire cultureless shithole. Some of the best genres and styles have come from Latino countries like Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, etc. Traditional Mexican pop music is also top-tier, while Canada has no genres and produces the worst music on earth, lol you dogfuckers are responsible for the aural diarrhea of Avril Lavigne, Drake, Justin Bieber, and Nickelback, Also Celine Dione is fucking cringe music for homos and soccer moms. Literally nothing good has ever come from your cultural wasteland.

It is very suspicious how much she was promoted in Spain. Some people suspect that our "intelligence" services promoted her because promoting a catalonian girl who mixes flamenco with latin music kind of was a punch in the face to the catalonian independentists

kek

Proofs of this collusion?

>I can guarantee you she’s more popular in Spanish speaking countries than she’s even been here
don't lie, even niggis from bronx listen her

the jews did it

NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Me in the back.

Who?