My area is mostly upper class Arabs...

My area is mostly upper class Arabs, Indians and Asians and there are a bunch of White homeless people begging money at the stations and traffic lights everyday lmao

We truly live in a clown world.

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

t. Muhammad

t. Muhammad

That is not surprising.

Asian tend to be upper class in western societies why white are diverse

My area is poor Mexicans and even poorer blacks, fuck the wypipos for leaving in mass

in USA arabs, etc. are richer than say, europe. I think it's because USA only lets rich ones in or theres something about the selection process that is realistic only for the richer ones

t. Muhammad Al-Andalusi in denial

while white*

Sure, Muhamad.

They make up some bullshit about plane tickets but they all come to yurop via planes.
I think the usa lucked out for the most part, and also the usa is not europoor, everyone can get rich there a lot better than in yuropoo.

He's not lying but he is a Muhamad or something Asian

its spelled en masse and is prounced "on mass"

It's because the only people from India, China, or wherever else who can just up and move halfway across the world tend to be the ones with money.

yeah im hapa

You wont belive how many hapas are around here lol

okay thanks for the correction

no shit.
you have to be an educated person to fly over with a visa.

But mexicans can just walk across. Thats where there are barely any hispanics around here other than the bus drivers etc

>I'm hapa

Attached: 1536183193728.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

my dad is a boomer, not a weeb

I'm sorry it happened to you bro

He isn't a weeb, retard. His wife is a Chink.

Usa has lowest social mobility of all developed countries

We have better social mobility than you do polack

yes yes

just dont be black

Thats because only rich Asians can afford to get here, but the poor asians in asian societies are far worse off than poor whites in western societies.

Bay area?

Greenwich Village?