God fucking damnit, WTF is wrong with Americans?!

God fucking damnit, WTF is wrong with Americans?!

Attached: IMG_20190906_022611.jpg (720x624, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-alabama-boy-shoots-intruder-20160501-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: bruh moment.jpg (720x1479, 216K)

If she had a gun she would be still alive

Kek

Daughter was half black so she thought it was a criminal

Imagine the state of mind you have to be in in order to grab a gun whenever you hear someone enter the house

state of the nation

Mom had been playing too many video games I guess

She was shot in the arm, she'll be fine.
>women aiming

What's wrong with this? Some people are always on edge because of brownies.

>A Girard woman was shot late Friday night after her mother allegedly shot her.
wew, getting shot twice in one day

do euros just let people unknown to them enter their house uninvited?

We have locks on our front doors.

>retard breaks into parents home in the middle of the night in a country full of Democrats that commit copious amounts of B&Es that lead to rape and murder

girl should've just knocked

Americans are banished from their homes when they turn 17,999999. She's just applying the laws.

BASED

my first reaction wouldn’t be to killem

A black teenager was wandering around in front of my friend's house (in Massachusetts) so when the kid knocked on his door he went and grabbed his gun before answering just in case. It turned out he was just playing Pokemon Go. I thought it was joking but he was serious.

Depends on the circumstances, but if someone just opened the front door I'd always expect it to be a relative, even if it was unlikely for them to appear at that time. Hearing windows shattering at 3AM is obviously something different though.

Yes, their houses are also always unlocked so mahomet and abdul can cum in whenever they want

at least she only got shot in the arm, could have been shot in her head

>he doesn't have "bump in the night" gun
Do you want to get murdered by junkies?

sometimes I hear people out side my house and start thinking about grabbing my gun, but usually when I check its something like a helpful neighbor moving my sisters backpack that she just left in the sidewalk, closer to our house, then I feel glad I didn't actually get my gun

Not theyre banished the millisecond they turn 18, 17.99999 is when you have to start acting like they're on the same level as adults in their 30s

wrong, I still with my parents and im almost 19, although I do want to kill myself out of shame

and now she's got a cool scar!
wish i was american desu

So do we, and when someone gets in despite there being a lock, you're probably in trouble. Granted, you should always actually check who it is before shooting, she was fucking retarded.

The only burglars here are dumb meth heads that more or less successfully break into basements and garages to steal tools and bicycles, and organized balkanese gangs that clear out your house while you're on vacation. In my entire life I've never heard of anyone getting their bedroom broken into while they were at home in this town.

In Canada, or my part at least it's perfectly normal to live with your parents at 19. In fact it's considered unusual if you live on your own unless you lived in some bumfuck village and had to move for school

I think people are a little ridiculous when it comes to this stuff
You really should warn them and tell them to come out not go commando. What if it actually was a robber and there was more than one?

I almost did move out by perspective roommate decided she didn't want to live with me

>muh libtard boogeyman

Happened to me, I made it 18 years and 18 hours, had dinner and birthday cake and then my dad was like pack your shit you need to GTFO

Less than a year later I had my first flat line OD, then after rehab they let me move back in

Attached: 04tr.jpg (547x294, 104K)

>be american girl
>get shot

Americans really seem to have this innate fear of home invasions were they get randomly attacked in the middle of the night.
But I read some statistics and only 27.6% of athe time there is even a person at home when a burglary occurs. And of those 27.6% only every forth person is harmed in any way. So only 7.2% of all burglaries result in physical harm.
And in 65.1% of all cases the attacker and the victim knew each other, so getting attacked by a random stranger is really really unlikely.

Rarely locked when you're at home though.

Well done..however

Attached: image.jpg (640x921, 114K)

Did they start paying your rent or something, how could they possibly expect you to afford your own place.

>be American
>go home
>get shot

>do euros just let people unknown to them enter their house uninvited?
our first thought would probably be family member came in

that's because you idiots don't have real crime

>wh*te parents
Why do wh*te people in the US hate their kids so much? Like reptiles.

They also hate their parents too they always shelve them away in homes

That too

I’m 24yo and still with my parents. How can you afford housing in this market and economy anyways? Also rent is expensive. Fuck this country and the Jews.

>that's because you idiots don't have real crime
well yeah you beat me, guess you better than us on this one lmao

Attached: 1530283744270.png (240x232, 51K)

>man enters your house
>its your next door neigbour
>have a fee beers
Do Americans not know this feel

Attached: 1559360987620.png (396x385, 119K)

so actually,which is more dangerous to travel USA and Mexico?

land of the anxiety

Mexico is dangerous if you are cartel member / drug dealer.
USA is dangerous if you are an average citizen.

>an intruder, oh no, better fucking kill them
Surely there are other ways to handle such a situation.

+5 Amlocoins were sent to your account

Ok, I know I'm going to get called out for this, but I see you guys post stuff like that ironically all the time, when you really shouldn't be. Most events CAN be avoided if the victim had a gun. If the teachers had guns in Sandy Hook, Adam Lanza wouldn't have killed anybody. If all the people in Aurora had guns, James Holmes wouldn't have killed anybody. There was a story not too long ago about a small child, under the age of 10, who shot and killed their neighbor for not letting them look at their new dog. Now a lot of people ragged on us for that, but what if the neighbor was a criminal? Or a pedophile? The child would be safe, along with many others, because the criminal/pedophile was killed. Yes, I know, sometimes accidents happen that result in loss of life, like the one above, but this is sadly, the price of freedom.

Ten points from Hufflepuff for that one. Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1376369058252.jpg (435x571, 48K)

Exactly my thought. Thoughts and prayers to this unlucky girl.

Attached: 132121851844.jpg (400x400, 85K)

Man, you are not helping this situation.

fucking lmao, I feel bad for you guys

Based

this. Burglar now what they do, they don't break in houses when people are in, or so rarely that when they do and something bad happens it makes the frontpage

good post

chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-alabama-boy-shoots-intruder-20160501-story.html

Attached: american dogs.png (487x371, 252K)

Thank you for your service dog

>I KNOW YOU LOST ONE OF YOUR LOVED ONE, BUT THIS IS THE PRICE OF FREEDOM :DDD

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (853x543, 74K)

Attached: 86C27EFF-B3EE-4E63-A2E7-2B586C546A2C.jpg (383x680, 16K)

what if he came to shoot you or stab you?
i mean anyone can go insane at any time.

You can afford housing in the prairies or some such but there are no jobs there. And vancover and toronto are fucking insanely expensive. the average house is a million bucks lmao. fuck canada is a great country with great nature and all but how can you afford to live there??