WTF is wrong with the Chinese?

WTF is wrong with the Chinese?

Attached: ea899c49d01f1241694af668836eb38cdf0595bc-tc-img-preview.jpg (800x597, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjLrFJlaUrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese here
the ethical thing, if you have a real problem with it, is to go there and tree the turtles

the lazy and immoral thing is to complain here about it, and extract some kind of emotional currency from the rest of us like some beggar

You really think it is a good idea to go to China and steal stuff?

Ever done the Yangge dance, lad?

Won't these turtles die from lack of oxygen after a while?

you can buy their freedom
no

If I buy their freedom I stimulate the market, and make it so people will catch more turtles.

It's as retarded as buying back your stolen bike, they will just steal it again once they know it's worth money to you.

Your english sucks. from Japanese

No, because economic incentives are not morally equivalent
the choice to buy turtles for any reason is the same for the market regardless of your reason be it moral or immoral

the same is true for the bike, because as long as there is a bike, they will sell it, regardless of whether or not it used to belong to you

the world is only slightly bigger than for ethical considerations

>than for
than your*

Yamada Tarou vs Zhang San
Round 1
Fight!

>the choice to buy turtles for any reason is the same for the market regardless of your reason be it moral or immoral
that's pretty much what he implied

I have read his post three times so far, but I do not understand what he was trying to say yet.
Translate me please

Any reason to buy endangered turtles from illegal sources is immoral.

Just as almost any reason to buy a bike for a suspiciously low price from a bum is immoral.

The people who sell those things don't have any sense of right or wrong, don't expect them to know Confucius. The only thing they feel is when you don't buy their stuff, and thereby stimulate them to move on to more legitimate ways of making money.

What you seem to be ignoring here is the moral argument about selling animals in the first place, particularly in diabolical conditions. Of course, being a chink, morals are not something you care about.

those turtles are farmed
i do care about morals, that's why i have a problem with your line of questioning, it is not that it i condone what they do, it is that i have a problem with what you are trying to do

>i do care about morals
lmao

このようなことが嫌らしいと思うなら、インターネットで愚痴を言わずに自分でその場所に行ってその亀を放してみてという意味だった

all things being equal, you would be trying to save animals in your own vicinity than trying convince Jow Forums to save turtles in china
or you are pointing out chinese for being sadists and some how convince people not to deal with chinese to bring moral balance to the world
regardless of your intentions your actions speaks for themselves

>those turtles are farmed
Okay, I didn't know that. Fair point. I guess it's not much worse than a western chicken farm then.

tigers and bears are farmed too, though their cages are tiny and it is morally disgusting to look at

>WTF is wrong with the Chinese?

they got used to the capitalism.

Attached: EDkKhKuWkAIGccj.jpg (1024x828, 147K)

There wasn't any attempt to convince Jow Forums to save turtles in China. This was simply a thread for people here to register their disgust at the subhuman scum you are.

Yup, those things are worse, also because the animals are more intelligent.

I do think eating live monkey brains is the cruelest thing ever though, and I've only heard of Chinese doing that.

>Okay, I didn't know that
They aren't.

yea i mentioned that too

but not india? that's very very interesting

I guess I can't believe either side without a source now

Attached: lies.jpg (475x356, 63K)

Do not order me, you snoob Dutch. I do not give a fuck about the chinks do. If you really care about immorality agaist animal and change it, why do not you visit Mexico and fix it then?

just ask yourself, what is more likely

?
中国人の投稿を訳していてたんだ。日本人なら日本語で答えてみてね。
Look at little 齐天大圣, mate.
I really don't know what to believe, but I can imagine that farming them is more profitable so jokes aside, I do believe you.

Attached: live monkey brain.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Probably after like a day, and they don't even have food there.

turtles are bought at open market everyday at any sized city in china for food

well hanuman is an aspect of shiva and indians eat monkeys too, but there is a law in china banning monkey brain as food, you can look it up

There are also laws banning gutter oil and mixing melamine in baby milk powder

so you can consider these instances as criminal acts and regard them as socially destructive behavior, therefore posting about them is akin to someone posting murders to talk about whites

or am i asking too much

Asianiggers are AA at rs53576 so they are psycho who revel in the suffering of foreigners, they are also indifferent to the suffering of their brothers. To sum it up, they're bitches.

>AA and AG individuals were judged to be less pro-social and displayed fewer nonverbal cues compared to GG people. The study suggested that the association between and prosociality was stronger for men, but also true for women. (R)

>GG was less empathetic to pain experienced by racial 'out group' vs racial 'in group' members (Asians vs Whites). However, AA experienced more pleasure from pain to racial out-groups. (R)

>So GG cares less about other races or who they view as 'other' (including competitions), but AA experiences more schadenfreude, which is pleasure at out-group pain or downfall.(R)

Attached: rs53576.png (1262x680, 56K)

Don't forget the dyed chicks that people buy and put them into plastic bags.
youtube.com/watch?v=kjLrFJlaUrw

I thought we were talking about illegal practices around food, I don't think murders have a lot to do with that.

I have difficutly trusting in Chinese street food, I don't worry about getting murdered.

from what i had, chinese street food was either tofu, beef noodles or halal lamb

you could get stomach flu but you won't be eating anything exotic, you have to sit inside a restaurant to do that

I believe you, I'm mostly messing with you.

你最喜欢哪个地方的街头小吃?
你住在美国,还是你用VPN?

街上的夜宵差不多都是一样的
我在美国已经二十多年
my favorite is actually morning street food, they don't exist anymore such as 烧饼, not premade but freshly made and baked right in front of you
it's actually made a lot like how the Egyptians did, right on the outside of a stone oven and 蛋饼 too, all the street vendors are gone

probably to appease some fears

kill yourself you yellow insect

Done.

>Stupid Gwilo! You cry, you buuuuy turtle!
Jews of Asia

god why aren't these people placing turtles in bags humanely?

>live monkey brain
Whenever you think, they couldn't possibly go lower. Carlin was wrong: Chinks eat even more repulsive shit than Americans

Fuck of chink

我在台湾就吃过烧饼也吃过蛋餅。 都很好吃的。
街上也可以买臭豆腐,但是我还没试吃。

The best food I had in Taiwan was at 鴨肉珍 in 高雄. Have you been there?

The Chinese eat absolutely everything. At least we can enjoy them discovering something good that other people weren't willing to initially try. I can appreciate their willingness to experiment.

Chinks need religion to learn some basic ethics.

when will hiroyuki get a non-google captcha so that chinese can come on Jow Forums

微信 captcha? 阿里巴巴 captcha?

that shady cunt is probably in bed with google

it's just fried hard tofu, it smells because of fermentation
taiwan i haven't been, you have to get a visa, it's too complicated

long time ago muslims from turkic regions used to sell lamb on a bbq looking thing, it looks literally likes a roof gutter actually and it was fired with coal so you could smell it blocks away, they are all chased away too

Attached: 2.-Yang-rou-chuan.jpg (240x240, 29K)

Attached: TB2yrOeirlmpuFjSZFlXXbdQXXa_!!357810168.jpg_310x310.jpg (310x310, 47K)

Pigs are more intelligent yet we breed them in tiny cages in factory farms.

Lamb is tasty though. I associate lamb with Mongolians, also because of Mongolian bbq and ジンギスカン鍋. I guess if the Turkic people were selling it there might be a real link?
Yeah, holding pigs is really cruel as well. Sometimes we see things too much through our own cultural glasses

what?

mongolian bbq is cusine creation, taiwan and korea

mongolians generally eat loads of dairy, dumplings and soups, a lot like slavs

turkics eat lamb because the main Chinese meat pork for them is haram
chinese usually prepare lamb with a lot of salt, almost like spam but boiled

That makes sense

Einstein summed up the Chinese perfectly

there is something cool you might like to see, how rice wine is made
i think there are still places you can visit to see it maybe, out in the country
a long long time ago when i was a wee lad there used to be wine merchants that literally carried wine in stone jars on bicycles to sell for preparation of holiday celebration
at first i though something smelled like rotten rice, it had a sour smell then my grandparents told me it was wine not sure how to describe it but it is a lost art too with everything being factory made, smelled kind of like vinegar but a lot of sweet too due to the glucose in rice, but probably tastes horrible for some

the chinks aren't human, they should be wiped out

Based brethren hating on the yellow plague

Attached: 1552257450945.jpg (888x894, 68K)

>american education

It sounds authentic, but does the wine making process look nice? And I'd have to work on my Mandarin a lot to be able to travel in the countryside I think.

Yet yours is horrible.
Also, why the fuck do you care?
Don't you think this guy has enough problems living with Winnie the Pooh, already?

on the subject of rice wine I suggest looking up the video of maangchi making makgeoli. it's super easy to make, costs practically nothing, and gets you wasted.

Subhuman Anglo trash

not really, it's just a bunch of covered up stove hooked up to pipes to condense the liquid
it's not a feast for the eyes, i am just waxing poetically as they say since much of what used be common place is all gone in an effort to modernize
such as the mid-autumn festival, it used to be quite literally a festival, open booths of all kinds of stuff closely packed in some open space, kind of like the festivals in the japanese animes, except it was even more crowded and lots of red everywhere, that is all gone too, replaced by some sale gimmick in some mall, and there was a lot of food

it was different then due to the temporary constructions, people would be given a week ahead to build up their booths and week prior you see all kinds of commotion setting up their locations
man those were the times, most were manned by migrant workers as well, so even more when Chinese started private entrepreneurship in the 90s but when they started to restrict what they could do there was no free labor to open those booth or they were allowed and i havent seen them since

also when i was in elementary school there was an older women who would just hunch over a pot right in front of the gate to the school and make rice cake, the pot sat on top of a squat coal stove, i would by some from her, of course she is gone and the school has been demolished but that's how a lot of them made pocket change for a living

I guess part of it has to do with economic feasibility, but then again you can still find other street foods in Taiwan quite a lot, and they aren't that poor.
Do you think the increased wealth of the Chinese poeple was worth giving up those things you mentioned?

American or Canadian you diasporas do not have any rights to judge others english.
Your luck chink or gook whose granpas or papa have money to escape that shithole to american continent without doing nothing, just
run away from there, then you were now able to speak englsih.

the street food i think is different, there are some that are on the outside of some shop, like a take out window, those still exist

the ones i am talking about are mobile, some are quite literally attached to the end of a bike, others are carried by hand, there used to be a whole bunch of on the go tofu shops, it is basically a very small counter on top of small flatbed attached to a bike, very very unsafe but they were quite common, they sold all kinds of tofu, when i was in china in the early 2000s i saw a policeman using a baton to shoo them away where they weren't allowed anymore
>Do you think the increased wealth of the Chinese poeple was worth giving up those things you mentioned?

i don't think so but most chinese do, many people love their supermarkets, none of my family complain about it
only i miss it since american brainwashing is all about culture and stuff, this is the crux i suppose, since they live there everyday the change is gradual and the inevitable is always around the corner, whereas for us who has been displaced everything in the past is just magically gone, forever

But the more hatred for chinks is stoked, the more likely they are genocided.

Everyone's dream.

Never post here ever again commie

Literally a requirement for the continued survival of this world and the human species.