Attached: texas.jpg (829x758, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgcGeKiymE8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SPoikCWznk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great

it's ok. just know some spanish

FREE

Unironically one of the most dangerous places to live in the United States thanks to Mexican cartels.

Kill yourself Aztlan faggots.

it's alright i guess
compared to the rest of texas then is pretty underdeveloped but i wouldn't say is poor

aren't the towns along the border some of the poorest places in america?

It's alright. So areas are safer than others.
You best know spanish and english if you live here, you can be having a conversation and swap between the two idioms without even noticing.
I personally plan on moving from here, but there isn't nothing majorly wrong in this area.
Also we are getting tons of rain as of late, it fucking sucks.

I would never leave. This is my home. But there's way more traffic nowadays than there was back then. I've seen a lot of wh*Te people here lately, too. They were pretty rare when I was younger. They're coming because it's cheap and they're gonna drive up the housing costs.

why would they move there if there's no big city around?

There are plenty of fairly big cities here.

I know a white guy who got ensnared by his mexigf and lives there now

such as?

Awesome food that is very cheap
Fat beaners
Everyone will begin a sentence in English but end it in Spanish
0 Nigs

maybe some towns, but not the cities

McAllen, Brownsville, Rio Grande City.

>Brownsville is frequently cited as having one of the highest poverty rates in the United States.
but those aren't big

They're no megacities, but it's not like this place is a rural area with nothing to do.

What population is a big city to you?

okay but why would white ppl move there

one million plus

based thread

Theres very few gringos but lots of Chis that think they're white

which ones were you talking about in your post then

I live in the border in Mission, it's kind of boring here, 30% whites, 10% blacks and 60% spics

You know Juan Mercado?

I ve heard so many gringos complain about it but i dont blame em, it borders Tamaulipas so it must be bad

Nope, I'm checking his Twitter, he looks wholesome

Not compared to the rest of Mexico.

I have two friends from there. Its closer to mexico than the rest of tx or america

>0 nigs
A few nigs
We do have over one mil residents :^)

Big shithole just like the rest of Texas, you better know Spanish because it's also the lingua franca

compare it to the rest of the us and not the third world country across the border then

Some notorious Jow Forums or discord pedo beaner user was doxxed living in Brownsville

Just going to post some Rio Kino Valley
youtube.com/watch?v=bgcGeKiymE8

Imagine how much better the world would be if this craphole didn't exist.

Attached: 40405f57fc6d4d7f8df2d5c2af1635b3_18.jpg (800x450, 41K)

How would your fellow americans get the cocaine they need to increase productivity year on year?

Oh fuck off. We could have much worse neighbors to our south

When we land on Mars, it will arguably be the single most significant moment not only in the history of mankind, but in the combined 3.5 billion year history of all life on Earth. SpaceX will be launching the Mars-bound rockets from the tiny hick town of Boca Chica (population: 26) in that area, 15 miles east of Brownsville.

They launched a very rudimentary prototype from Boca Chica on August 27. I watched it live. It was the craziest shit I've ever seen - I collapsed on my couch laughing and crying and screaming like an insane person.

Attached: 95A84DD5-D161-452B-A585-DDECD7A81165.jpg (799x533, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_SPoikCWznk

and watch 100 years in the future when the usa is gone and all that's left in that area is some spic despotic dictatorship they will claim that achievement as theirs with great popular agreement

Not a single white man as far as the eye can see.

Aka a Utopia.

Imagine Mexico, but

Attached: dead inside.jpg (239x211, 12K)

>ywn be Aztlan Peron

The absolute state

Attached: 1F6A4FA7-E4AC-4A3C-BC9C-8CB94C88B718.jpg (1500x1500, 45K)