My rabbit died because i stupidly left her with people who had no experience handling pets and lived in a small...

my rabbit died because i stupidly left her with people who had no experience handling pets and lived in a small apartment
do i get a new pet to fill the void? i live alone now and its not a good fealing at all. but i dont want to experience the same sadness when the new pet inevitably dies

Attached: aSVjtu7.png (2400x2400, 225K)

F

get a turtle

You didn't instruct them how to take care of the rabbit?

F

Also

i did. but they were negligent(not letting her out of the cage, wrong foods, etc.) she was already pretty old too.

F :(

Get another rabbit? It's not like they're an endangered species.

i had a pet die too from me being careless. i dont think i deserve another one to take care of.

don't blame them, you were the negligent one by handing it over to people that didn't give a fuck about it
sorry

>Need 5 years of small pet caring experience before being considered for our unpaid small pet internship
LMAO

Get another rabbit but this time on your lunch plate. It's quite delicious as long as you can handle rabbit's meat.

I'm really sorry user.

Rabbits are nice pets but quite fraile and die quickly. Get a kot, or a dog if you can commit.

this
you are bad op

What, where, what job?

i forgot to put my sister's pet rabbit back in his cage and he ran away
i forgot to lock user's sister's pet's cage's door's locking mechanism and i opened our balcony door and it flew away
both times i blamed it on my sister and got away with it

That's why she won't have sex with you, you blew it

Yeah, get a new pet. I lost my green parakeet this year and nothing is the same. The grief goes away but the void is always there.

Wait did you make a thread about that? I remember an user talking about their lost bird.

Don't. Turtles are boring as fuck to be honest. I have one, it'd hurt to lose him but it's not as interactive as birds or mammals.

kys

Yeah its me. My 21 year old parakeet. I'm not sure about getting a new one, i need to take care about some stuff first like a fucking ant plague, and i need to figure if i'm going to do drastic changes to my life like moving or getting gf and having to go out often. Nothing has changed in the last 6 months though.

Attached: 1536006072822.png (746x512, 99K)

kys yourself