Why are amerisharts like this

Why are amerisharts like this

Attached: uaiksimq2wj31.jpg (640x785, 72K)

based

It's true you stupid euro

That's definitely supposed to be a joke. I can't tell which side is making the joke though

Because our neo-nazis like to use false flags like this so they can repost it to Reddit and scare virgin 15 year old suburban white boys into joining their cult.

exactly

I'm sure it's real you know why? Because your country is full of subhuman scum that is full of braindead niggers

then why did you lose both wars
Thanks for the 4.

Thanks for the 97 (odds of 1 in 100).

You can tell than an incel highschool/college student made this because it is completely incoherent.

>women have the intelligence level of children
>children can't consent to sex
>their for all sex with women is rape

So, that's a safe from rapes and nazis board. Am I right?

thanks for the 1 (one)

That was made by a Jow Forumstard.
All right wingers/conservative trash are dishonest mongrels who love doing shit like this because it gives them someing to be offended about.

This
FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

>Fuck me my rent is going up again, the company's going through yet another wave of layoffs, my private health insurance is bankrupting me, my student loans are bankrupting me, my phone/electric/water/gas bill is rising again, the sales tax is rising, and yet another era of deregulated Reaganite economics is about to cause another global recession
>But I guess I'm gonna vote Republican again, because an absurd poster I found on the internet hurt my feelings!

Attached: 1c4262671-g-hlt-110708-veiny-leg-12p.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg (565x900, 52K)

The people who are targeted by this shit don't have those problems (either they come from a reasonably well off background or are too young/old to be working.)

These must be the ones that print shit like that

Attached: incel lives don't matter.jpg (1242x1681, 360K)

Nigger, mutt haven

At least they didn't shoot up the place. That's the golden standard in our country

>and yet another era of deregulated Reaganite economics

AKA Bill Clinton's "Third Way" neoliberalism, which has been the policy of every Democratic candidate since, you moronic shill.

That's a good point. The things I was worried about before entering the job market seem so fucking stupid and right-wing now.

That's a good point. The adoption of mass deregulation and austerity for the workers (combined with subsidizing the private sector - and by extension the rich) is not a uniquely Republican phenomenon and could most accurately be described as "Carterism" (which you definitely didn't know).

But the Democrats (as evil and greedy as the Clinton/Obama wing of the party is) at least propose the bare minimum of financial regulations that save the lives, homes, and careers of American people. The Republican Party is so eager to maximize shareholder gains from the scam that both sides are running that they always tear these bare minimum protections away, and unleash a global economic downturn once a decade.

It's almost unanimously agreed by now that Trump's Republican textbook policies are about to trigger another recession sometime within the next 3 years.

>sex with whites is white supremacy
dios mio... El arcángel de los mixtos... Ni en el metro ves tantos goblinos juntos

padre nuestro que estás en los cielos...

Attached: Active shooters conference America.jpg (576x768, 76K)

Yep. See, pic related.

Attached: false-flag.png (600x358, 70K)

based