Why are you still here?

Why are you still here?

Attached: EDYaVYmUUAAYp8O.jpg (500x616, 84K)

because I'm NEET.

where else could I discuss obscure nations with hatians but this laotian boat market?

Attached: 1378820483237.png (640x349, 355K)

no self control

nowhere to go

Unironically just to suffer.
Suffering has become the only thing that makes me feel truly alive

I'll have the chocolate vafla and a coke

But you are a privileged Jew and you get all kinds of free shit from my country. How can you say nothing good ever happeed in your life?

Where, on 4channel?

Being a Jew is suffering and I don't get anything from your country.

You get free submarines, reparations, military aid.

>Being a Jew is suffering
lol, try being German

Also: you can literally get auto German citizenship as a Jew, if you only apply. I think you also get free shit as a bonus.

None of that helps me. I wish I was German.

Are you nuts? As a German literally anyone can joke about and justify war crimes against you. You will have a government that works against you. Your entire history is shamed and demonized. And you have the prospect of being replaced by muslims in 40 years or so.

Also I said: you can literally get free German citizenship, because holocaust.

I doubt that.

People might joke about you, but they don't hate your guts or want to genocide you, you generally live in a nice country with nice weather and economy, only your early 20th century is shamed, and your government might be retarded but that's everywhere. You have it much better.

I come here to practice being funny. I'm still really bad at it though.

just to suffer

you better start having sex, your country depends on it.

>but they don't hate your guts or want to genocide you
DUDE, you obviously never met a Pole. Or all the crazy Jews for that matter. Literally two months or so there was this "professional holocaust defender" who justified the hooton, kaufman and morgenthau plans and wished we had all been genocided.

Also, again, you can apply for German citizenship and get auto-accepted. So no reason to whine and just apply for German citizenship. You can even just go on gibs and never have to work, if you don't want to.

The Poles here are butthurt, but even they don't call for German genocide, we get much more hate. Anyway, I'm not gonna turn this into a suffering contest, life is just miserable.

loneliness late at night

So why don't you just move to Berlin? All the lefty Jews are attracted by it already anyway. You don't have to live in that sandbox. And anytime someone even sneezes at you, you can call "anti-semitism" and get free shit and a public apology.

All kinds of reasons. Not that I don't consider it. But obviously the main problem is myself and moving abroad won't change me.

I don't have any frens

Attached: C8DAC518-71AD-48C0-AD8B-132B8ECF4C60.png (1214x917, 141K)

True, true. As the old saying goes: when you make 1,000 steps, you step 1,000 times on yourself. And when you see 1,000 clouds, you look 1,000 times in yourself.

"if you dream it, it is no dream" - Theodore Pretzel

"If you will it, dude, it is no dream."
"Huh? Wat the fuck is that?"
"Theodor Hertzel, State of Israel."
"The carrier, what's in the fucking carrier!"

Midwest Heroin redneck.

Fuck you and your avatar the last Airbender ass flag

Where should I be?

Do less heroin, carck and meth man.

waiting for my change

Attached: 1555847230474.jpg (474x632, 210K)

I don't do any of those. What gave you the impression that I do?