1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. What is your bro cunt?

Attached: 121-1216289_mario-and-luigi-png-high-quality-image-mario.jpg (840x763, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiYSKllv39c
youtube.com/watch?v=9t5fH_ywo_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lithuania

We have none

Galicia.

how about france? or greece?

Flag
Canada obviously

1.Japan
2.None

why is this so accurate

Hungary

We're more like cousins.
Our relations aren't harmonious even tho it might get better without Salvini around.

We're not bros Mof

Because you're so mean to your neighbours
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiYSKllv39c

Flag
Mexico

Spot the difference?

Attached: BlacKorean.png (559x662, 566K)

India for sure

Attached: INDIA.jpg (373x639, 39K)

Quiet! Salvini was literally the best to happen to Italy. He is a hero, a true Roman.

Getting better as in getting cucked better by maccaron, Pierre?

1. Flag
2. France or Spain, not as relevant today but we were bros against the British for centuries and I think we're still friendly. France is being our buddy in this Brexit mess now too, not taking Britain's shit

Attached: Irish-Spanish-Brigade.jpg (480x640, 66K)

I think Macron like to get cucked by bbc

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (940x660, 67K)

Based

Cringe

Only one color changes everything

I'm a chad country with two brothers

Micron (and Merkunt) like to cuck and fill Europe with meme migrants, the former likes to cuck himself with said african gentlemen too, apparently.

Togo probably

Salvini is just disrespectful and pretentious even if he has some points.

Vid related youtube.com/watch?v=9t5fH_ywo_g

>look at comments
>all Arabic
>praising Hitler

Hm...maybe when we become Muslims, we can restart the game and try again.

Attached: My friend is a foreigner, united against hate and xenophobia.jpg (600x478, 48K)

How dare these people show the German flag (and the flag of racism and oppression) publicly? This guy should be jailed.

Albania

Merkel probably ordered to arrest them later for that.

Uruguay

No offense Pierre, but you should really get off that high horse of yours; I'd like to remind you that it was your govt. that was calling Salvini's own doing "repulsive and disgusting", when all he was doing was trying to put a stop to this uncontrolled migratory flux, and to add insult to injury you have been trespassing MULTIPLE TIMES into our national borders to dump your own rightful migrants in here after destroying their documents.

Malaysia?

Did the French really dump their illegal niggers into your country? WTF?

Are u retarded?
Japan.

Is this because Dutch are taller on average?

absolutely based

Yes, they did. And you too, in June, have been sending a few chart flights filled with nogs back here... the funny part was that these people were first beaten, drugged and then tied up to the seats... But of course the monster was right winger Salvini all this time.

idk i cant tell the difference between koreans and japanese people. Why do you hate each other?

>"you did"
I never voted for Merkel, you know. But German cunts vote 40% Greens and the rest other leftist parties. Only 8% vote AfD. Can't change much here with female suffrage

I was referring to your executive, not you personally... anyway it doesn't matter anymore, the leftist have found a way to occupy the halls of power again. I suppose that the wills of sixty million people matter nothing. Money and greed is stronger than anything.

It's so fucked up. Salvini was my favorite EU politician. Based AF and kept even the cucking to Israel to a minimum. But seriously...as long as women have the vote and the cockroaches just keep breeding, we're fucked. utterly fucked...

USA, obviously. Also our husbando

>bro cunt
>Niederlande
>KANKER MOFFEN KUT LUL
Schon klar

Salvini fucked himself up

Australia.

We are not America's brother!

>idk i cant tell the difference between koreans and japanese people. Why do you hate each other?

Attached: 1567713695437.png (785x1000, 254K)

but austria is your bro country.

Iceland

1. America
2. Canada. Mexico is more like the retarded cousin.

True to an extent.

None

We are not brothers.

Kobayashi pls sit down with Kim and play with him

Isreal

>brother country
they're more like an abusive boyfriend

>Denying that Salvini is a twat with no manners
France is no saint but you're just embarrassing

The Faroe Islands.

Also Norway.

Attached: icefaroe.jpg (400x320, 74K)

Israel

definitely Bhutan

do you even need to ask?

Everyone hates us

San Marino?
Rude

Are you posting that from an ong ship buddy? when is the next nog cargo landing?

Nah bro

Mountain jews just like the swiss. I hate those fiscal paradises.

We don't have a brother country, really

Since you are part of the German empire, your brother country is also Netherlands.

Wew, that's very nice of you Amerifriend.

You can forget that straight away. We're not related to your robots. You can fuck right off

rus
get your filthy hands off my venezuela

Unfortunately it is what it is.

We genuinely hate you

Österreicher distanzieren sich von den Deutschen und sind ständig arschgeblasen. Jedes verfickte Mal.

Yeah nah

>arschgeblasen
es artet aus

The Aussies, of course

Attached: australia-canada-flags-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 143K)

You are rightful German clay, Yugoslavia North. Prepare to be anschlussed

gotta be straya

based

Neither are we germans, nor is your country "german clay". But i can understand, your country is a shithole, has no beautiful nature, the peopel are cunts and so on. I understand that you're trying to adorn yourself with false laurels, but it's never gonna happen.

Sweden has no allies. Only slaves and enemies

slavery is bad

You will be acquired and you will like it

You wish, we'd nuke the whole country into the ground before you take us over

the papal see

Who on earth is a slave to a swede?

You mean the satanic, actual head of the left? well fuck him and the clergy. Based Napoleon for doing what nobody else had the guts to do.

wait i thought the jews were the actual head of the left? or are you saying teh jews also control the papacy too?

You misunderstood him. That was a somali and he was talking about ethnic swedes.

Madagascar

>the papacy
>head of the left
no

More like brothers in affairs.

Austrians hate germans. Austria is bros with italy

Sweden has no brother nation
I have a burning distaste for the countries surrounding me only rivaled by my hatred for my own doom driven shithole nation

I wouldn't say that, but they apparently like the Riviera romagnola.

Your mom

iceland sweden and denmark
iceland more like a little brother
denmark as equal brother
sweden as gay homosex fag brother :D

Except for germany, we austrians like all of our neighbouring countries. I just don't know if that "bond", if you can even call it that, qualifies as being brothers.

Liechtenstein I guess
maybe Austria, but then again, we don't have that close relations

>denmark as equal brother

Don't kid yourself. You were definitely the cockslut in that relationship

>OHHH!!! MASTER FUCK ME INTO A PROVINCE!!! TURN MY SOVEREIGN NATION INTO MULTIPLE DISTRICTS!!!

I'll speak for my Swedish ancestors.

A lot of people say Sweden and Norway are bros but it's just not true. Sweden is a progressive society with a booming economy. So many great things come from Sweden including ABBA and Volvo.

Norway on the other hand is nationalist and full of dumbfuck right-wingers.

Norway is not Nationalist, as they don't exists as a nation. Despite technically being the oldest Scandinavian nation they were the first to be eradicated. Somewhere in the 1600s Denmark completely annhilated them. What we now know as Norway is completely gone