Is reincarnation real

is reincarnation real

Attached: 1547308203133.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

No.

Do you think that it is accurate to say that you are actually all people at once, but because of physical separation and lack of connection between each of your many brains, each of your many brains keeps its local information as memories and can only access those memories giving the illusion that you are an individual person?

all in all I was born in a pretty good country, sure we don't have as much wealth as the United states or the UK but we also don't have all the social issues that come with such inequalities, and our people prefer a more relaxed lifestyle. If I was reincarnated, probability states it'd be in some third world country and that would suck no doubt. Unless you mean reincarnated as an animal, which would still suck major balls unless I lucked out into being a house cat (non-neutered)

Yeah

Only death is real.

Attached: cool.jpg (480x480, 29K)

thanks for the 4.

yes.. but you may be many things in past lives. because even science says matter cannot be created nor destroyed, only changed, your physical death gives back to the earth and your soul or energy moves somewhere else.

That's the gist of it.

Yes, and you will reincarnate as a incel AGAIN

yes but you can only be reincarnated as a pinoy

I hope so.

Yes but it's not as simple as getting randomly born again after you die.

>implying the universe is a closed system

No. Your perspective does not exist beyond your body, if your body is destroyed you are destroyed.
Unless you mean in reincarnation in the same sense as the pizza I ate reincarnated into me after I ate it.

>literally implied that nowhere

it's actually circular, as is time

The law of conservation of mass only applies to closed systems my low IQ marine friend

thanks for the 79

Unironically yes, and you will be reborn according to your actions (karma). Hope you've been doing some good deeds in this life, Vicenzo

This is what Muslim philospher Averroes thought.
If mind is immaterial, it can't get really divided, therefore after death, IF human minds survive, and are separated from its material bodies, all of them should lose their individuality and become part of a single universal mind.

literally everything you were taught to prep for that iq test you never took in person but an online version which says you are soooo smart, were theorizes from humans. the human brain isn't capable of understanding things we cannot observe or experience, for example you, but it haooens regardless.

wanna find out? COME ON PAL LETS FIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1501615955157.png (1000x700, 224K)

Yeah, but no WOPs allowed sorry

Is that what you really think?
Well, I already know the answer anyways, I mean, just don't worry about it for right now.

I was born in day Genghis Khan died. So i guess yeah.

Reincarnation in theory is the way the universe tells that you did not make it. It gives you another chance to redeem yourself and trascend.
No point to hold into it.

You can only reincarnate if you are a Hindu, not for whitoids.

Yeah but when you say you and we say you I mean our node in that body over here in particular

hopefully no

No, that is what Averroes believed, I'm just informing you.

possibly if someone in the future was born with similar neuron connections and firing speeds.

>conservation of mass
retard

Nonsensical post

semantics

i did past life hypnosis therapy and saw some crazy shit.