I use this app because I have no frens. Sometimes I have sex with a mediocre girl...

I use this app because I have no frens. Sometimes I have sex with a mediocre girl, but I unironically can't make a guy/female friend. Being poor and older in college makes life nearly unbearable(I drink daily).

Any Jow Forums anons feel the same?

Attached: 840932850348.jpg (396x370, 6K)

No

26 y/o super junior in university. I can't take my upper division courses until I take some freshman level courses because I transferred from a cc.
>tfw probably as old as the graduate students teaching the class

Attached: niger.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I used it but, no one talked to me long enough to set up date, I gave up on tinder and them gave up on ever finding a women who likes me

The girls I went out with on there need dick and fast. All were fugly in some aspect.

late response but relatable, i don't mind having sex once in a while but like these girls jump from one dick to another like it's a fucking circus. not saying i'm looking for a relationship with any of them but they're not looking for human interaction at all, it's like you're just a sex toy

I have female friends but no male friends irl.. I'm a guy too.

Attached: NoSeriously.png (512x468, 170K)

Does it work though? I've been told countless times that the only way to get laid with Tinder is by being a gigachad AND paying 10 bucks a month.
I'm average looking, without much friends, let alone female interaction, and I've thought about this too.

Attached: ik43m0d4i0uz.png (635x473, 222K)

stop getting your information from incels. you are pretty likely to get women in your league as it stand. you might not like the women in your league, or like the fact that they are the women in your league.
set about improving your body if you don't like this fact.
other alternatives: join a club or something, try and make friends. improve your mind and develop yourself.

I consider getting this a win, it went no where. but its cool I got a response like that

Attached: image.png.jpg (640x599, 220K)

Cringe

Yeah, if you're willing to settle for this lmao

Attached: file.png (1032x441, 1.1M)

I died a little inside. The ironic thing is even what you said is 100x less original than a random funny internet joke you could of googled.

screw you guys, I had to think of something, doesn't matter, no one will ever like me no matter what I say

see: you're just mad those are the caliber of girls that are at your level.
reality can hurt sometimes, eh?

Yes

why did you delete your whale hunting comment?

literally just say, ay gurl u wan sum fuk?

only works for chads

It feels like the golden age for Tinder is very far in the past.

Half the profiles there are pretty much adverts for instagram "NO HOOKUPS, just follow pls" bullshit. Or outright scams/catfish.

The actual females on there have pretty much zero middleground. Everyone on there is either a nuclear astrophysicist/fashion model demanding a billionaire to match their energy - or a 800 lb black hambeast who wants a sugar daddy. Either way no sane man would bother

I didn't make a whale hunting comment

If you are average looking and somewhat fit(3x gym a week with healthy diet), you'll get pussy. Not the best pussy nd prob that chubby, skinny fat girl who smiles in all her pics. But pussy regardless.

It also depends on where you live. Small cities with quality women are the best. Huge cities (NYC, London), and you're competing with 8/10s who are in the arts/entertainment industry.

>Can't make friends
> Can have sex
Sorry, buddy I can't relate.

>small dick so wont try hookups

welp the app is useless

i have been avoiding it until i can get rid of these damn warts

where I find people, I want to have sex

I used it some months ago trying to make some friends but I'm bad with conversations even online. I got several matchs but I decided to delete it cuz I wasn't talking with anyone.