I am scared of going outside

i am scared of going outside

there are gangs of sandniggers, gipsies and niggers stealing and stabbing people

i hate this life, i hate boomers so much, fucking faggots didnt fight for this country, now they cry cuz they get beat up by young sandniggers

Attached: feel.png (645x773, 7K)

Why are you weak?

based. fuck normals

I hope they kill you, Jow Forumstard scum.

What's happening in Spain?

just be yourself bro

What the fuck

>sandniggers, gipsies and niggers
How could you tell any of those groups apart from normal Spaniards? I bet they're all natives and you can't tell desu.

Yeah be yourself and you can easily seduce those niggers and gipsies.

This wasn’t the life I was promised. I’m living worse off than people 40 years ago.

Attached: D4A5FF88-EA7D-4302-9811-169B30968C25.jpg (599x448, 29K)

cuz im 5'6, i cant carry a pocket pistol
cops dont give a fuck, they just care about their own money, they dont give a fuck if there are gangs stabbing, they're too lazy, and we also have a commie government

he's a chink
90% of australian/nz/canadian flags are chinks

You live better than literally every past generation ever, fuck you basement dwelling virgins whining because while you're living better than literally all of your ancestors you cry because you see brown people speaking different languages than you, fuck off.

t. Refugee

yea but you faggots voted for it, same in sweden, retarded boomers complain about niggers but still vote for the parties that put us in this mess to begin with,,,,

but didn't the government negotiations fail or something?

nigger

mukbu

If I see you in the street, I will call literally every one of my BLACK brothers and Gypsies and give you a massive wedgie.

Attached: 08D05E3D-F11B-4BDB-B757-F372F1EEC5AB.jpg (557x800, 48K)

Stop being a gay faggot. Opportunities are slim here and many people that have a good degree in stem just leave for the US because there isn’t any work. The work available is extremely pickey about their new employees so there’s lots of competitors you face for just a few jobs. Pay rates have stagnated from inflation, housing and rent is expensive, jews are living the life and on top of all that they are flooding the nation with non-Europeans that will make the problems even worse. I’m not a racist except unironically but I’m sick of living a life that’s inferior to the average Canadian 40 years ago. This isn’t fucking fair and the school system is so horrible. My uni professors are fucking retarded and this school has a decent reputation. Canada is fucking dying...

Attached: F5E26CA7-9CA3-4BEE-95C6-2AFE4BAB796A.gif (500x204, 2.75M)

>there are gangs of sandniggers, gipsies and niggers stealing and stabbing people
So... Spaniards?

Attached: 1523442151725.png (710x577, 45K)

cope

i support santiago abascal, its not my fault that my generation is full of soyboys and feminists

are you the same spanish flag that makes all those threads complaining about not being brown?