God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist.

Attached: carl-sagan.jpg (1200x1200, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ugyrzr5Ds8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>911
Fuck off.
Also God does exist.

Prove it

then how could I have posted this?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 85K)

God doesn't exist but hes real

Attached: 1552007579863.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Thanks for the 21.

>not being agnostic
the arrogance and nerve it takes to claim to understand how the universe functions

Wrong.
I'm God.
Checkmate

Thanks for the 79 (odds of one in one-hundred occurrence rate).

love me debates in which no argument is worth anything because reality itself is being questioned with strangers on the internet

Thanks for the timestamp 4 (odds of 1 in 10).

Thanks for the 71 (odds of 1 in 100).

Thanks for the 4 (chance of occurring: one in TEN).

>Why yes I don't believe in the existance of god but I believe in the irreplaceable social value of religions to provide moral guidance how could you tell

Attached: 1555494306847.jpg (1051x1200, 112K)

Attached: carlsaganspurdo1.png (680x597, 253K)

Thanks for the 4 (odds of 1 in 10)
Thanks for the 4 (odds of 1 in 10)

It doesn't work that way, if you claim something exists, you're the one in charge of proving it

Thanks for the timestamp 4. (Odds of occurrence, 1 in 10).

Thanks for the 4, odds of occurrence equals/equates to 1 time per every 10 posts.

It's impossible to "prove" God's existence because that would imply the comprehension of a limitless being within a limited, rational frame. One can only understand God by transcending the need of rational explanation, which is why only really dumb or really smart people are able to, because they realize that in the end human reason is in fact very limited and hinders our comprehension of phenomena we perceive, yet cannot explain. Like our relation to God, the link that binds us to everything else. If you ever got the feeling that we are all somehow connected (and that, in a globalized world, is not hard to grasp), then you had a hint of divine unity - God.

As to the proccess of transcending human reason and logic, Paul, who at first I hated precisely because he shits so much on human logic, writes:

"8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." (1 Cor 13)

>admits that Hindu metaphysics actually surprisingly well meets our findings from quantum physics
>MERELY A GOINCEDENCE :DDDD

Attached: dummyy.gif (422x392, 752K)

I know, and that makes me sad.

>I need a 2000 year old book written by goat herders in the Middle Eastern desert to tell me that killing and stealing is bad.

Attached: mmmm-grayons-31350775.png (500x533, 66K)

If god isn't real then how come

youtube.com/watch?v=Ugyrzr5Ds8o
>6:23
>he literally says it

lol what a goof