Is it normal in your country for adults to be menaced by small children?

Is it normal in your country for adults to be menaced by small children?

Attached: jacob tobia.png (455x731, 315K)

I'm starting to think these trannies are legit. He truly is as stupid and cunty as a real woman.

Do your people really?

I'd teach my kid to tell them to dilate.

i've only met a tranny once here, and it was when i was a child with my little sister
we were both shocked and our mother had to control us etc
i will never not find grown men in dresses funny, it's fucking pathetic
idc about passing trannies though
reminds me of my friend's little sister who kept pointing and laughing at the first black person she saw, that must have been even more embarrassing

its is normal in our country for mentally ill adults to prey on children

Does he not understand why they stare?

Attached: 0__20190706_010104.jpg (720x1122, 116K)

>reminds me of my friend's little sister who kept pointing and laughing at the first black person she saw

you just KNOW

>Jow Forumscels
>reproducing

Attached: NBP5RDqK61.jpg (650x650, 98K)

>Reubs

European "names"

we're all gonna make it bro

your people soon :)

You're the only cunt in El Salvador with electricity and access to a computer, why do you waste that privilege on these garbage posts?

So... this is the power of america

>I get a lot of attention
haha silly boyz~~~~

Trannys are based, they do whatever they want and are forcing society to except their nonsense.

When you put it that way it's pretty based

I'm still afraid to walk out wearing the clothes I like and they do what the fuck they want

You can't walk around in nazi uniform, nigel

trannies aren't counter culture anymore, that article wouldn't exist if they were

I matched with a trap on tinder

Attached: 1552257851147.png (894x773, 48K)

was he cute?

It's not fully accepted in all countries and people still scrutinize it's just not as openly as before.

Walking around in a dress will still get you disgusted looks, stares and whispers behind your back

blue lipstick isnt helping. the person can gender non conform without looking like a clown

Shitlord.

Attached: sub-buzz-22335-1520864290-1.jpg (800x1067, 123K)

well yes kinda but he states on his bio that he doesn't write first so he can go fuck himself

Kek

To annoy virgin bolsoliebers #freelula