Why she so popular? weirdo effect?

Why she so popular? weirdo effect?

Attached: 5d71401f6f24eb04b07dbdf3.png (1200x900, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PZsSWwc9xA
youtube.com/watch?v=PNu_-deVemE
businessinsider.com.au/billie-eilish-fans-defending-her-trolls-sexual-comments-twitter-2019-6
youtu.be/-5E-HfgFtHI
youtube.com/watch?v=VFwmKL5OL-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XEedn0GXp30
youtube.com/watch?v=8uDQ0P9AWc8
youtube.com/watch?v=1ekZEVeXwek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

industry plant. this isn't even a fringe opinion, it's basically a matter of record

Because her and ariana grande resemble two celestial entities which i know, ariana grande represents a french celestial girl that is not my french celestial girlfriend rather another

their personality and behavior and general 'aura' is similar to the celestial entities

i knew about billie eilish before she was cool

She is so ugly.

>Hip new bullshit from this year's teenage singer!
Tbf she is highly talented

But also tbf, so were each and every one of the pop sensations that came before but now no one remembers

Looks like an absolute whore who used to suck me off during class in highschool

dumbass terrestrial tryna smash astral pussy ahahahahahaha

like who?

What does that mean? Isn't it a well known fact that the music industry is always looking for the next big star to make fat stacks off of?

Why do white Americans have nigger lips?

degenerate

Every single girl with non shit colored eyes pretend they are billie eilish now, it sucks

Following in Lady Gaga's footsteps
youtube.com/watch?v=-PZsSWwc9xA

Literally
youtube.com/watch?v=PNu_-deVemE

thanks for the timestamp 4. Me and my french celestial girlfriend are friendly enemies with the celestial french girl which resembles ariana grande in terms of attitutee
Thanks for the 4.

SHE IS SO FUCKING HOT
Her music is really good

the industry wanted her to be popular

le quirky hip hop zoom zoom zoomies!!!!!

She looks like a Big Mouth character.

Take your meds, terrestrial windbag

Attached: lobotomy.jpg (1149x607, 151K)

businessinsider.com.au/billie-eilish-fans-defending-her-trolls-sexual-comments-twitter-2019-6

>dresses like a slut
>talks about sex non stop
>have shit like 'post your dick size' on her insta photos

>someone calls her 'thick'

>people (americans) go 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S 17, 11 MONTHS OLD YOU SICKO!!! SHE'S PURE'

She is not talented

Does that include fucking exclusively black men?

because le ebin edgy quirky depressed personality

Thanks for the 97.
Thanks for the timestamp 4.
Why don't you take your meds instead first bucko-roo?

does she? she looks like your average thot that only fucks chads regardless of skin color

no. billie is better than lady gaga desu
she's not hip hop

Thanks for the timestamp 4 (rate of occurrence equals 1 in every 10 posts) thanks for the 4 (rate of occurrence equals 1 in every 10 posts) combined occurrence equals once in every collective 100 posts on Jow Forums in total).

No. It means the music industry produces its stars professionally, because betting on talent is way too risky investment for a profit run company.

no.

Thanks for the timestamp 4. (Rate of occurrence equals once per every ten four chan posts).
Thanks for the 4. (Rate of occurrence equals once per every ten four chan posts).

Attached: what are the odds.png (358x173, 5K)

yes
i remember once she was on charli xcx's show and when she played one of her favorite songs it was a song by a black guy about fucking white girls

>no, you
nice one, terrestrial

Attached: ect.jpg (360x240, 30K)

If I don't answer it looks like I don't know what I'm talking about and I lose my credibility, but if I do answer I disprove my own point and also lose my credibility

But an obvious example would be when I was young everyone thought Lady Gaga was something entirely new that no one had ever seen before. Then I heard about the existence of Madonna. Then Chrissie Hynde. Then Debbie Harry.

The weird but talented trope is long-played. It doesn't make the artists any less talented, but it's not worth pretending like its something that no one has ever seen before. It's certainly not worth making threads about.

Here's a better question: why do she and most other zoomers have this dead-inside look in their face and eyes?

>171 cm
Even an imaginary girl is taller than me

Attached: 1560468207347.jpg (240x184, 29K)

Lmao, she has the Sv3rige death stare

youtu.be/-5E-HfgFtHI

do you think that being a scientist makes you smart? I don't think you are a scientist so stop posting science pictures.
thanks for the timestamp 4.

Attached: science.png (686x939, 453K)

can the numbers change?

That's what I thought
>weird electronic-esque music
>weird look
>creepy visuals in her vids
>religious, death, drug themes
>altering her voice to sound extra creepy and "theater" on track
youtube.com/watch?v=VFwmKL5OL-Q
She's pretty much Gaga, except Gaga can actually sing

it's a cool look
okay, but lady gaga was and will always be a madonna impersonator. billie is more unique

as far as i'm aware her very first song released publicly went platinum and she's enjoyed huge success since. her parents are both popular in the industry

Thanks for the timestamp 4. (Occurrence rate: 1 in 10).
She is NOT imaginary bubbo.

Idk if that's true, she's basically Lorde

Thanks for the 4.
Thanks for the 71 (rate of post frequency is equal to 1 in 100 posts).

As you can see, this gentleman's celestial gf is being fried out of his brain. Come back to Earth, dumbass terrestrial Xamichee

Attached: you.jpg (640x360, 46K)

She is legitimately a wigger.

But despite that, her music doesn't sound black like Ariana Grande's

real question is why does she like bbc so much?

Attached: 1550416856364.jpg (592x558, 40K)

Honestly, "Bad Guy" is pretty much the only interesting song on the top 40 right now.

she reminds of lorde but only because they're both young and critically acclaimed

Attached: 210.jpg (851x601, 140K)

Do you think that my brain did this?

Attached: pic.png (3360x2392, 478K)

Thanks for the 4.
My point being is that I am smarter than you and you just think I'm crazy but no no no

I'm sorry, but Lady Gaga far surpassed Madonna. Madonna couldn't play not one instrument, nor could she hold a note to save her life.

Madonna could never
youtube.com/watch?v=XEedn0GXp30

she's got some big tittes. watch when she turns 18. they're only hiding it so some music producer doesn't hop onto her like butter on a hot biscuit and molests her and she sues them 69 years in the future for it.

thanks for the timestamp 4.
thanks for the 4.

man, that lesbian turns me on so hard.

lady gaga might play an instrument.. but her only good tracka and album is the first one she made. Also, she gets help from Red One, so again, she is merchandise not a product.

she's not a lesbian

kek,
this guy. Are you gonna tell me Maluma is straight?

Her music is ripped from South Miami, dumb dumb

Invisible blackness. One drop rule.

no. he's probably a faggot desu

that girl is a lesbian... even my wife loves to pretend she is fucking her.

Ariana's music doesn't sound inherently black, she just has a black voice. You can't have a voice like Mariah Carey and sing Taylor Swift-like songs.

You will not insult Ariana, she is an 80s popstar reincarnated.

Proof
youtube.com/watch?v=8uDQ0P9AWc8

Arianas music is trap/hip hop crap. Her first album is was heavily rnb

kys arianafag
she's trash and blackface

why yall dont understand to look at who actually made the videos\? billy eyelash doesnt have time to storyboard, direct and produce music videos.

that's a fuckin awesome track... is it really from the 80s?

>is an ariana grande song from the 80's real

Attached: 1567559731194.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Not one of her songs sounds like what you'd hear on a hip hop station

kek... yeah, I just read the description. New retro wave is my thing.... I didn't know Ariana had this track and in this style.

I'm talking about her current sound. It is blatantly black inspired, even has trap percussion.

Her sound is stolen from South Miami SoundCloud rappers. Those rappers don't get radio play

Based

it's not an official track
it's some yt account that remixes songs in an 80s style

You mean like Lil Pump before he got famous? None of her shit sounds like that

she look like average boring whore

it's a nice track tho...

Cope, Lady Gaga writes most of her music. Billie's shit is written and produced by her brother

>lady caca
>writing her own music

Attached: 1567557350983.gif (500x375, 271K)

KEK ofcourse not, she would be 40 something years old by now if she had a song in the 80s. The point was how well her voice meshes with 80s music.

who is this whore?

yeah I just read the description.. I really like it tho.
thanks for having good tastes.

Another degenerate Western "musician"

Lady gagas music is trash

Capitalist aristocrat trying to infect the working masses with nihilism and drug use so they won't revolt and build communism.

Based

Yes, the 80s remix makes the original inferior

youtube.com/watch?v=1ekZEVeXwek

why do u keep doing this. what should i call you

amazing... one of the few occasions the remix is better than the original.

Gaga dabbled in just about every genre there ever was. Even put out an album with rock reminiscent of the 90s. Then she jumped to country. All billies music sounds like the last song she put out.

so a 40 yo lady has had more albums than a 17 yo?

saved... i'm gonna make a session with that track one of these days

Attached: Capture1.png (894x334, 101K)

Her music sounds like diverse shit

Lady gaga 33 lol but that wasn't the point, only a true artist can go from one genre to the next and nail all of them. She even did Jazz shit. How many popstars you know that can sing next to a metal band, not many.

kikes want you impregnating the mentally handicapped women so future generations will be a cattle ever more docile

First post best post. Thread should have ended here

bieber is very talented im not even meme-ing

too bad nobody gives a damn about him since he lost his twink status