How do I stop talking politics at family dinners Jow Forums? I just can't control myself...

How do I stop talking politics at family dinners Jow Forums? I just can't control myself, and not going to family dinners isn't an option

Attached: 1565851113459.jpg (751x768, 82K)

have sex

Depends, how much of an insufferable faggot do you turn when you talk about politics?

grow up

Why would you even care to change your relatives' mind on politics, dummy.

just nod and if you decide to engage in political shenanigans just do it jokingly
i have learnt to avoid any political discussions unless im drunk past the point of no return then I just show my powerlevel

Just shut the fuck up, nobody cares about your epic redpills

I start defending the Soviet Union and shit talking america and the european union

Chew slower.

holy cringe

It’s not that hard, just graduate high school

Does your father complain about apezilians?

Go se a psychiartrist. You're resentful and blame shit on politics, then throw it out at your family.

Oh wait, thr soviet union was based and Tito was even more based still. Nevermind, go on comrade.

Recently i have thought either system is fine as long as it's absolute. Absolute communism with a strong sense of comradeship and solidarity or Absolute capitalism where people struggle to do shit right to survive.

he's Brazilian himself, came here in the 80s and never went back, now he supports Bolsonaro for making Brazil great again which I think is highly hypocritical seeing as whatever Bolso does won't affect him in the slightest

Based.

Let them talk about themselves and throw a " Damn, that's crazy" once in a while.

>which I think is highly hypocritical seeing as whatever Bolso does won't affect him in the slightest
what's hypocritical about that? You can be happy about stuff which doesn't affect you directly.

I'm too scared to every bring up politics with my family. I post on Jow Forums everyday but they all naively think I know nothing about politics.

>I start defending the Soviet Union
cringe
> and shit talking america and the european union
redpilled

>speaking about politics, sex, race or money at dinner
Do Euros really?

such a portuguese problem :) wish you good luck and mental fortitude with regards to the problem!

he's disconnected from the reality of everyday life in Brazil and as such has to rely on government statistics and media reports, which he gets mostly from the most reputable of sources: facebook

>money
what's wrong with that?

what do you speak about?

are you sure you know what hypocritical means?

kys

Isto é b8?

yes, is it not hypocritical to give praise to someone who will turn his country into a whorehouse while simultaneously not living in it and thus not being affected by such policies? If hypocritical is not the right word then please do advise on a better one

the right word is uninformed. Again are you sure you know what hypocritical means? It doesn't mean being wrong.

it means to act in the same way you say people shouldn't act like and it really didn't fit that context. thanks for pointing it out

You are kinda right but you shouldn't bring controversial subjects on the table.

eat dinner in your room