Basically every penis study and every anectedote you hear about penis size is wrong...

Basically every penis study and every anectedote you hear about penis size is wrong. The majority are self reported and people blatently lie on even anonymous reports, you definitely have. One study got fed up with the large disparaty in data and physically tested about 10,000 men. the results were a nice neat bell curve where the average dong was about 5.1 inches, roughly 80% of men are within .5 inches of this number. Little official correlation has been found about race sizes, but that study was supposed to contain a mixed batch. There is however a correlation between height and dong size. a 6 foot mans average should be around 5.6 plus or minus .5
second, the average vagina is only about 5 inches deep, meaning that the average dude is good enough for the average girl. However girth is more important than length when it comes to pleasure. a 6.3 inch cock is a womens actual ideal, but just like all of us, they settle for what they can get. Women will lie, and say size doesnt matter, but they still think it does.
Third, people obviously have a very skewed perception of average dick size. Chances are most anons in this thread fall in the average for their height. Lucky ones just above, or just below.
If you tell a women you are six inches, she will laugh at you. You tell her seven, she will think you are average. Most women have an awful sense of how small it normally is, mostly due to their short size.
TL;DR, You are average. Average is fine, Your cock works fine, Ive had multiple girls tell me Im huge and im only 5.6 not bone pressed

Attached: 1565213566789.jpg (249x249, 15K)

cope

seethe

t. Asian

cocks don't really look aesthetic until 7" imo, I'll never like my 6er

you can tell the "study" is bogus right away since the US and canada is always ranked lower than any african/hispanic/european country which really wouldnt make any sense

Attached: 50293850928.png (186x271, 16K)

>American study with actual scrutiny, no self reporting, large sample size, and scientific integrity among the staff
>african/european mail-in self reported study with a sample size of about 100
post your dick next to a ruler

Imagine if we all post our dicks haha

In the most comprehensive study Canada outsized America significantly, and of course a must new world nation would have smaller dicks than Europe on average you sad cunt.

Unless they measure all adult males in a country and calculate the average these stats are bullshit

>what is a reasonable sample size

>5.1 inches
Speak human, please. How much is that?

cope

Cope

hehe, benis

>Not instituting global penis inspection day.
I am 6.5 inches so I'm a lot happier now

>not understanding how sampling works
You’ve never taken a midlevel math class, have you?

hi where are the proofs

Can confirm. I'm somewhere around average (never measured, never will) and have no problems pleasing women. I don't like to boast, but have had women proposition me based on reputation alone. A big dick is probably a bonus, aesthetically at least, but isn't necessary at all.

Isn't this a bloo board user

based thread

If it's any constellation I'm not very thick at all

I've seen a bunch of Asian guys naked and the small penis thing is a meme