Why is this board so infested with Chinese?

Attached: A22C709C-40F8-4C38-B4B4-6F8269EEEB0F.png (1200x800, 985K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/05/19/the-chinese-government-fakes-nearly-450-million-social-media-comments-a-year-this-is-why/?noredirect=on
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many of them aren't actually Chinese, they're just incel freaks who religiously hold on to contrarian political delusions because they have nothing else going on in their life.

Bar actual Chinese diaspora, only the saddest reject freaks here actually support China.

>Anyone who says anything remotely positive about China is Chinese!

Attached: soy concerned.jpg (640x723, 39K)

Attached: pick up that can citizen.gif (348x372, 1.61M)

t. Zhang

China is based, I hope they crush your rich above the law CEOs into submission

t. Izlam Churkayev

>Churkayev
that's a little bit offensive, you chink faggot.

You don't consider yourself chinese?

its the internet, thus weebs.

you're using the memes wrong. kys.

>only the saddest reject freaks here actually support China.

It's the opposite. Only the most underaged/delusional/retarded r*dditors believe life in China is this crazy uninhabitable ultra fascist police state. If it wasn't for having to use VPNs to browse stuff like Youtube, life in China would be 100% better than most first world cities in the west, and I say this after living in both China and Europe for years.

>Many of them aren't actually Chinese, they're just incel freaks who religiously hold on to contrarian political delusions because they have nothing else going on in their life.

>Bar actual Chinese diaspora, only the saddest reject freaks here actually support China.

Attached: A3A62A95-056A-4650-A8BA-6E17DBE7355B.jpg (708x800, 79K)

Is this question supposed to be trolling? You are one.

B A S E D

Attached: Afraid.jpg (1187x1386, 411K)

based

Attached: 0416_na_china_influence.jpg (640x481, 29K)

Incredibly based and redpilled

It's not so much a large presence of Chinese diaspora as an influx of high IQ people who don't fall for the sinophobic narrative peddled by Western media.

weebs love nippon and hate chink dogs

>that's a little bit offensive

Attached: soy art.jpg (512x512, 15K)

you are not high iq

>Hong Konger thinking that Trump will save him
God you guys really are retarded

Nah, HK flag here is some shitty anglo expat.

Makes sense since an actual Hong Kongers would probably not use this meme format.

This

Hong Kongers counting on Trump and brits to save them.

Kek you're gonna be waiting a while.

Attached: 1565951212754.jpg (801x1200, 215K)

>disagree with Japanese
>he accuses everyone in the board to be Korean
>disagree with Korean
>now everyone in the board is Japanese or Chinese
>disagree with Hongkonger
>"Why is this board so infested with Chinese?"
What is wrong East Asians?

with East Asians*

they're like /v/ blown up to a whole continent

I just hate the Chinese government tbqh. I dated a chinese girl who was super sassy, best pussy I ever had would make fun of me during sex

>I just hate the Chinese government
This is such a retarded copout. The Chinese government exists because of its people and Chinese people fill its ranks. Most Chinese are involved in their government in some form. Stop acting like you can somehow separate the two. That would be like me trying to say I like Americans but hate Trump when in fact the majority of you fucktards voted for him.

>This is such a retarded copout. The Chinese government exists because of its people and Chinese people fill its ranks. Most Chinese are involved in their government in some form. Stop acting like you can somehow separate the two. That would be like me trying to say I like Americans but hate Trump when in fact the majority of you fucktards voted for him.

Guess what Chang.
-Hillary won the popular vote.
-You can separate the Chinese government from the Chinese people because the Chinese people have no real say who rules them, not to mention the Chinese government has done everything it can to destroy Chinese lives and culture/tradition in the past 70 years.

Attached: 1548029899382.png (633x758, 132K)

Where in europe did you live?

>life in China would be 100% better than most first world cities in the west, and I say this after living in both China and Europe for years.

Attached: 1548770980051.jpg (500x327, 46K)

Hur dur why are they massacring western backed traitors.

Attached: tfw60.png (625x773, 111K)

>omg how can you not believe the opinion fed to you by the media???

Attached: 1566969814657.jpg (644x800, 55K)

>not to mention the Chinese government has done everything it can to destroy Chinese lives and culture/tradition in the past 70 years.
Nothing says destroying lives like taking 700 million people out of poverty.

Shhhh you can't use logic with mutts, they probably don't even know that China keeps its history and culture intact while Taiwan just wants to forget their Chinese heritage and identity altogether.

Attached: red_cliff31~01.jpg (1065x933, 293K)

Government ordering and military massacring their own citizens then using the situation to remove all political opponents isn't okay Chang, no matter how the propaganda is spun

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/05/19/the-chinese-government-fakes-nearly-450-million-social-media-comments-a-year-this-is-why/?noredirect=on

They use the same shit to meddle with our politics thats why we have a chink cocksucker bigtime druglord president.

>t. reddit incel
Media opinions are far more diverse outside of the western media bubble. There's nothing contrarian about having a nuanced view of China, the president has one. With how the western media covers populist presidents, it's no wonder they've lost credibility to many.
With how much you spam the asean thread with your bullshit everyday like clockwork, how can you not be paid shill.

Attached: .png (1197x700, 212K)

nice selfie bro