Why don't they have a well known culinary tradition like other Latin American countries?

Why don't they have a well known culinary tradition like other Latin American countries?

Attached: brazil.png (1280x896, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helgilibrary.com/indicators/bean-consumption-per-capita/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally every LatAm cuisine is just rice and beans.

Arent brazilian steak houses kinda popular in USA?

no

You are absolutely clueless. But then again, you are americunts.
Please don’t say anymore, it’s just painful.

name a chilean dish

Yes
t. Poorfag

Says the talking pepsi

Because 99% of Brazilian cuisine are from outside.

you don’t have any culture

Empanadas

Same with the US

Don't know feijoada? Açaí? Brigadeiro? Literally in every relevant country it's easy to find a brazilian food store.

Tru story one american bitch nig I used to know wouldn't shut up about how disgusting we were for eating chicken hearts and how that's inhumane or some shit.

Peru doesn't eat beans tho except in tacu tacu

I thought those were Mexican lmao

that's just brasil and mexico to some extent

>CHICKEN! KALI MA! KALI MA! KALI MA KAKA HUEHUEHEUHUEHEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Attached: temple of doom.jpg (981x816, 140K)

>how disgusting we were for eating chicken hearts and how that's inhumane or some shit.

Attached: 35675.gif (200x200, 61K)

What about those swords with meat pieces on them?

those are spanish you retard

Wrong

Attached: 25D.jpg (369x349, 97K)

Churrasco? It's just an inferior version of the Argentine equivalent.

This is pretty good

Attached: brazillian hot dog.jpg (1267x859, 155K)

Yeah and you'd think that with all the tropical stuff in Brazil and all the peppers that can grow at that climate, y'all would've made something interesting

The only two countries in LatAm in the Americas with unique cuisines are Mexico and Peru for some reason

I'm actually surprised there's any data online for this but apparently
helgilibrary.com/indicators/bean-consumption-per-capita/
The US consumes an order of magnitude more beans than some Latin American countries. With Brazil with 16kg and Argentina with ~0.4kg on the extremes there's a bigger difference between us than there is between the US and Mexico

What do Brazillians eat beans with?

Its weird how Brazil and Argentina have a rivalry yet you don't speak the same language

sub 100 IQ post

how do you even talk in real life? English?

Rice, salad and meat.

are you not allowed to have a rivalry if you speak two different languages? someone inform the brits and the french
it's a pretty low energy rivalry anyways, only comes out during sport matches

we can half ass conversations between romance languages

But seriously why do all Latin Americans shit on Peruvian cuisine?

>Its weird how Germany and France have a rivalry yet you don't speak the same language
>Its weird how Amerika and Russia have a rivalry yet you don't speak the same language

Attached: 1566691816776-2.jpg (255x189, 13K)

portuñol, the languages are similar enough for people to understand each other with a little bit of effort from both parts, but i have noticed that brazilians understand spanish better than vice versa

I haven't tried it yet and I've been told it's actually pretty good, but whenever I walk by a Peruvian restaurant it reeks to overly used frying oil, and ultra concentrated spices that I just don't find appetizing

Guinea pigs

Kek, cachorro quente, uma delicia

it's very good imo, it's just that they just have a few weird dishes (like cat, ants, monkey and pidgeons), but those aren't common at all.

sopa de cachorro uma delícia

And I thought that the dumb american thing was a meme

I don't understand.

fuck i loooooove rice and beans man sniiiiiiffffffffffffffff

Meh. It’s ok