Why is Greece allowed to be in the EU? Aren't they just worthless leeches?

Why is Greece allowed to be in the EU? Aren't they just worthless leeches?

Attached: 5028502985029852.jpg (800x450, 68K)

why not

because gayropeans would never dare piss off GREEK GODS

Isn't it a net loss for you guys?

Power projectio > puny economic loss

>net loss
By that logic, why haven't you thrown out Mississippi yet?

I am single-handedly propping up the American economy. You don't know what you're talking about.

Mississippi didn’t start out as a money pit. You guys let Greece into the EU already well aware they were a dumpster fire

i just realized how badly I misread your post. I'm going to stop posting in this thread out of shame. Take care of it please

because most of you retards don't understand how the economy works. germany and france need people who can buy their products to maintain their industry. is not about gives alone. If german can't sell their fancy german cars in Europe, its almost certain that it will beaten in China and the US in price at least. greece being in the eu means people buy each others product to maintain work, industries, salaries, employment, prices...

I see it’s working splendidly

why does the US keep Louisiana, San Francisco, Detroit etc etc? tell the european economists a better solution then dumbass.

Get a better example. Our car industry is far more interested in Not-EU markets than the other way round.

Doesn't answer my question. Still a sucker that keeps the Euro low? Good for Germany at last.

yeah I made a mistake with the car industry thing but the point is the same. you guys need consumers and the EU provides incentives to buy european products .

Yes.

greeks smoke cigaarettes and have lots of sex. so they are the ultimate chads. evens loan money

why is brazil allowed to exist when they make sushi soup?

A lot of countries don't actually meet the criteria to enter the EU.
But the EU just decided they would let them enter anyway. Because surely they will meet the criteria sometime in the future right? Or so they assume.

So it's literally just power politics. Where EU brainlets think more people is better.

its not about people. its about consumers, markets and maintaining the industries. when the EU wants to bring immogrants they don't want more labour force primarily, they want consumers.

why don't they just fudge the numbers? Just use taxpayer money to buy from themselves. You could reach infinite consumption this way

Shame on you for posting this on greek snoring hours
Give greekbros a chance to defend themselves

You’re a little slow, how about you go back and reread the conversation until it clinks. Granted...it looks like it might take you a while