Why do all middle easterners hate each other? I'd like answers from arabs(all of them), turks and persians

Why do all middle easterners hate each other? I'd like answers from arabs(all of them), turks and persians

Attached: 5118.jpg (722x448, 39K)

british divide and conquer tactics from the 19th century

most of them are assholes

Where are you from?

>I'd like answers from arabs(all of them)
>(all of them)

Clearly not referring to Lebanese, right?

Attached: phoenician art.jpg (512x512, 23K)

Especially Lebanese

Attached: phoenician man can't take it anymore.jpg (543x692, 76K)

I don't care, everyone in the middle eastern hates each other and are delusional enough to spend are enormous amount of effort arguing who's whiter

>british divide and conquer tactics from the 19th century

Attached: 1551668860397.png (638x1000, 195K)

Based meme going over amerisharts head

Brits tracing literal random lines as borders, dividing the people and previous borders.

The fuck you on, arabs, turks, persians and berbers were killing each other before islam even

Its not just borders you all hate each other. Are you saying if you all became one country things would get better?

we dont really hate each other bruh it's a myth
mostly we dont care about each other

I forget about you guys but it doesnt seem like it all and i'm not just talking about Jow Forums. The general consensus is that everyone hates everyone and seems to think they're whiter than the other country. Turks all over the internet have heavily confirmed this for me

well everyone hates turkroaches because they're obnoxious but other then that i dont think you're right.
i lived in an area with druze,jewish,christian and muslim populations living pretty close by and never felt any of those groups hates any other group, many of them had friends from the other groups like from work or army service. i've never seen violence of one group against another, the most i've seen is a group complaining that the other are all shit drivers.

>there was no violence before Sykes-picot
Get a load of this absolute retard. Also why only mention the British, under your brain-dead argument the French would be just as complicit.

Don't Iranians publicly call for your annihilation?

it's just bantz really. they dont hate us (we were very good allies until 1979 and most iranians remember that) it just makes geopolitical sense for the ayatollahs to support anti israeli sentiment publicly.
also remember that we bombed the iraqis and did all sorts of covert operations against them at the same time when iran was at war with them. we even bombed the same reactors (which iranians failed to destroy earlier)

i predict israel and iran will go back to pre 1979 relations in our lifetime

cuz they're weird

Every arabised country hates gullfies because they keep interfering with their internal affairs and supporting Israel
no other hate than that is going on , we have some troubles with Syria but we don't hate each other , just some racism

The ayatollah said Israel isn't going to survive 25 years , prepare yourself

>we don't hate each other
>just some racism
Nice digits btw

Attached: afbabd26b1ae654ffa32cebc19ca374f--frog-meme-gym-memes.jpg (652x960, 37K)

no one believes you rawafid subhuman, go back to peddling drugs to poor children.

We consider them inferior , but we don't hate them
Why the hate Omar ?

they've been saying shit like this 70 years ago and they'll be saying shit like this 70 years from now. it's all just bantz bro

I really hope not , i want to kill Zionists with my bare hands
I'll spare you (maybe) but I will find shahar and crucify him in the battlefield

you fucked up bro, nobody fucks with shahar
i called i guy i know from military intelligence and linked him your post, if you apologize to shahar and tell him he's a great guy then maybe they wont turn your house into a crater in the next round of idf-hezbollah fighting.

Attached: 1566571425088.png (893x585, 372K)

My house is going to be bombed no matter what , because it was an operation center in the 2006 war

>consider them inferior
That's exactly what i'm talking about everyone in your region thinks they're superior to the other when the reality is that you're all very subpar

Not everyone , like I said none likes gulfies
And some racist Lebanese consider themselves better than Syrians , but no other hate than this what you see on Jow Forums is Juan a joke

my name's not omar and you know why we hate you, it's for the sake of allah, mushrik. if you dropped your deviance and returned to the straight path, i would accept you as my brother with open arms. each and every rawafid will get what is coming to them in this life or the next. prepare yourself for what is coming after this life if you know what is better for you.

they probably wont bomb it unless they also use it this time. did they bomb it last time ?.
i know a bunch of dudes in IDF intelligence corps, i've been thinking of getting in touch with some of your hezbollah guys and coordinating them setting up fake bases and operation centers in high value real estate in lebanon. then the local real estate prices drop and we can use money we pool together to buy real estate in those places up just before a hezbollah-idf war. in the actual war the hezbollah people involved in this operation will transmit on open radio that those bases are empty and unmanned so those areas wont be bombed and all involved will profit as housing scarcity will drive the house prices up after idf bombs every other neighborhood.

honestly i'd be surprised if bibi and nasrallah dont have a scheme like this going on right now.

from personal experience

western & northern turk > other turkish people & persian > azerbaijani & armenian > israelite & lebanese & palestinian > christian syrian & assyrian & Ahwazi Arabs > kuwait & qatar > egyptian & kurds in turkey > syrian & jordani > iraqi & kurds in iraq > saudi arabia > U.E.A > oman & yemen

It got bombed last war , I am sure it's going to be bombed now too , I don't think the if would be stupid enough to leave it , because my house is in perfect position and has many advantages
And hezbollah won't talk to you , we don't care about making money , as much as defending ourselves
Allah orders you to love people Hamada

Attached: image.jpg (474x266, 15K)

considering the geopolitical ramifications their hidden allegiance has more to do with property prices, i imagine.

anyway you are conversing with someone who is a braindead slave, this guy isn't actually part of anything important to have knowledge of indepth matters, he's the mind blanked useful idiot that actually thinks praying to graves gives him superpowers lmfao.

a lot of historical baggage
you'd know that feel when you have history

Stop spreading misinformation , we only prey to Allan but we revere the graves of those we love

Attached: image.jpg (474x284, 20K)

Only Jordan, Iraq, Syria, most gulfie cunts except Oman and KSA to a degree, and Sudan have artificial borders.

Which one are you? I'm guessing Turk

>Allah orders you to love people
>Allah
is that why you post a fabricated quote assigned to ali? you are just some braindead rafidi, try reading the quran some time, illiterate.

Checked

I don't get why you are so butt hurt about my mere existence , if you don't like me you can go somewhere else

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Westerns instaling puppet leaders and backing up islamists to dreate conflicts between us
that is all otherwise none even thinks of his neighbors in MENA

The only MENA people I hate are gulfie insects.

ni hao

Funny since along with Israel they're the only successful people in the region

i'm not upset, all rawafid dogs will go to jahannam where they belong, i am appeased by that knowledge.

Reminder that other arabs hate gulfies because gulfies are rich got nice countries good relationships with the west and israel unlike the other poorfags who get bombed daily

I automatically disregard your opinion. You even placed Oman dead last and they have good claim to being the most peaceful people in the region.

>It got bombed last war
well shit, is it cheap at least ? i hope you have a safe place like with family or something where they wont bomb.
>And hezbollah won't talk to you , we don't care about making money
nah, the more i read and the more i educate myself on such topics the more i realize that all war and all politics is just economics. they care about making money like everyone else nobody wants to love in a shithole.
i think economics illiteracy is the primary reason most of the countries in our region dont develop and prosper . that includes my country which embraced left wing ergonomics for decades.
>actually thinks praying to graves gives him superpowers lmfao.
did he say that ? i must have missed it

>Western installing puppet leaders
>Non even thinks of his neighbors in MENA

Reminder that the godless alliance of المهلكة التعوسية العبرية and الإطارات الهندية المتحدة is responsible for backing up every single dictator in the region.
"Muh west" is a meme. Its that godless alliance that is in charge of fucking over every single country in the menasphere

shut your filthy sunni mouth you less than animal dias-poo-ra

>Muh success
Yeah well, lets see if this gulfie success is gonna continue in 10 or 15 years time.

Besides, you think they "succeeded"(they didnt) by themselves? Lmao.

Attached: 1567698676576.jpg (480x380, 25K)

Which one are hated the most?

Attached: 7EF373AE-ACD3-4EE3-9A30-31E5F675F331.jpg (1071x927, 126K)

get your popcorn ready for when their oil runs out and deposits elsewhere in the world become cheaper to extract. it's gonna be an absolute shitshow.
those oil rich countries are like the spoiled kid of a rich guy that earned his money though hard work. the spoiled kid always blows the money on flashy cars and bad investments.

also the reason your country's economy is shit is because you're leftists, look at us for example the more we shift our economy to the right the faster we grow and get richer. if we had a based libertarian like moshe feiglin leading our country we'd become even richer then all the gulf countries combined.

what are you going to do about it, tranny? go wipe some shit on your face and hit yourself?

Based, hope for a dronestrike right in the middle of your goat-fucking face

i think pretty much everyone agrees that turks are fucking obnoxious

Saudi Shitabia

shut up garbage i'm sending imam of peace to deal with your filth

I'm Armenian and we just hate Turks. We're in good terms with most Arabs and Persians

I assumed they were similar to yemen folk. I never met one. Just one dude from yemen who seem pissed about other countries. Most people that rank higher tends to be people near water. That's why i put most turk on higher ranking. Central turk peep were a bit closed. I'd honestly put lebanon people higher just because they're hotter on average but at the same time they're to narcissistic. Israelite tends to not care about israel or they are highly delusional about life. People who feel like their identity is at risk usually sounds like a less fun human.

saudi

is he going to wipe some shit on his face and hit himself?

This thread better turn into jews Vs Muslims.

Attached: 1517118216767.jpg (500x431, 18K)

he'll shit in your mouth like Piruz Nahavandi (saw) shat in omar's mouth and stuffed a sward up his bum

>people that rank higher tends to be people near water
>lebanon people higher just because they're hotter
You ranked based off perception of their skintone Chang

Attached: The-Gulf-region-Bold-black-outline-countries-of-the-Cooperation-Council-for-the-Arab.png (850x833, 188K)

oman is better than most of those 4th world countries you just mentioned btw. stay mad, roach.

>Muslims
>On the chins
Lol. Besides, fuck muslims.

i'm confused here, did khomeini say it's halal to eat shit because it isn't an insect? you should ask him when your gender re-assignment surgery goes through.

Oman should be renamed to Owoman. It's 2019, you assholes.

Who do you guys not like?

None
Omanis are the only non hateful civlized people in Mena