>I LOVE MY CELESTIAL GIRLFRIEND

Attached: images[1].jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22515699/#22515699
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22515699/#q22515790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not loving your celestial gf
cringe

>sorry i cant talk right now my celestial girlfriend is busy fucking celestial somalians
>thanks for the 4 anyway

Attached: 1564667673503.jpg (592x570, 62K)

Thanks for the timestamp 21, the odds of such a thing are 1 in 60.

Attached: RussiaSaudiArabiaBritain.png (1308x1296, 519K)

Thanks for the timestamp 4. The odds of that are 1 in 10.

Attached: Garlic.png (1263x785, 339K)

castrate all terrestrial xamichee fucks

Attached: start2.png (3448x2288, 3.84M)

Thanks for the 4. The odds of that are 1 in 10.
Rude.

Attached: picosxl.png (1006x896, 1.01M)

based schizoposter

Thanks for the timestamp 4. The odds of such a thing are 1 in 10 posts (naturally).

Attached: j11.png (1304x1452, 305K)

Thanks for the 4, the odds of naturally rolling a 4 are 1 in 10, the odds of rolling a 4 then a timestamp 4 then a 4 are 1 in 125.

Attached: what are the odds.png (358x173, 5K)

Attached: DreamEater.png (1018x794, 132K)

can someone redpill me on this schizo? does anyone understand him? is it some kind of joke

Attached: 1489975602468.jpg (1000x868, 1.06M)

the autism spectrum differs in many different ways. it's stupid to think autism is just one simple thing that you can spot easily

he's a terrestrial projecting himself as astral. embarrassing, really

I'm not a schizo.
On APril 15 I made a post on /x/ saying that something was going to happen becacuse I saw my french celestial girlfriend in a dream for the first time in months and she looked upset in the dream then I saw two dead animals.

Then on April 15, 2019 later, the french christian cathedral NOTRE DAME ("our lady" in french) burned down, and she didn't appear to me in a dream for a while but on August 1, 2019 I emailed myself this and on August 3, 2019 I had a dream of her again for the first time in months which was el paso, 4 hours after I emailed myself about the dream where I saw a whitish blue building for 2 seconds or 2 frames.

People think I'm a schizo because they are too afraid to accept that there is more out there than what you are taught in school.

Attached: pic.png (3360x2392, 478K)

what's with the numbers? is there any proof of you actually predicting something before it happened

Sometimes I wish I had schizophrenia, seems like a wild ride

Attached: 906595.png (1390x1380, 180K)

I made this thread on /x/ after I saw my French celestial girlfriend upset in a dream for the first time in months and the dream was super forboding and it freaked me out, I saw two dead animals and the notre dame and al-aqsa burned down later that day

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22515699/#22515699
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22515699/#q22515790

I had already texted people before this telling them she was both french and christian too.

Also I emailed myself that massive story about an irish guy with 7 letters in his name trying to kill a woman 23 years old in a white facility with a pa system on august 1 and on august 3 patrick killed 23 in a walmart, i still ahve the emails lol.

I mean over the summer I emailed myself about most of these predictions anyways, all those pictures I already proved most of those...

You don't even know the meaning of the word "proof."

I'm a bit freaked out cause I fell in love in the middle of the night of the start of april 15th
then later that day when I woke in the middle of the afternoon notre dame had burned

seems like you got lucky with that notre same one. what's your next prediction quasimodo

interesting

Thanks for the 4 (1 in 10 odds).
You don't even know the meaning of "faith." Don't worry, eventually you won't need faith but the evidence is limited right now. I do know the meaning of proof but I'm telling you I don't have very much right now.

>Lucky?
Sure I figured people would say that, but I did the same thing before El Paso, did you read that massive story I sent my self in an email on August 1? I sent another one on the day of the shooting just 4 hours prior too. Thanks for the timestamp 4 (1 in 10 odds).

if I give you another number I'm confirmed cursed
let's see...

Attached: 100_-_Killua_injured.png (1280x1125, 1.99M)

this. seems like fun acting bat shit insane

Thanks for the timestamp 4 (odds of 1 in 10). She does the numbers just to fuck with you but she doesn't want it to be too obvious yet at least. Not a curse though, she is very good!!!

what assurance do i have that you really sent such an email

It's actuslly a bit less than 1/5 if you consider both timestamp and the post number.

now THIS is my favourite thing so far.

My criteria for a prediction is that people wouldn't believe it without proof,I don't really care if you have faith or not because I already did email myself my massive 200+ page journal containing all the predictions including el paso prediction before el paso, i sent it many times, once on august 1 as well as the dreameater image too.
yes

Attached: 8 am.png (1040x388, 11K)

Here this post is for you also for you two people got rolls today that only occur once every ~6000 posts so that is a bit more convincing than simply rolling a 4. She doesn't want it to be too obvious for right now at least. She doesn't reward bad faith only good faith.

thanks for the info nostradamus

technically i sent another email even before that but it didnt have the church aisle part yet because i remember that part of the dream later, i dont know how long it was before the attack but it was several hours prior, anyways,

you're welcome. She is real. Love is stronger than hate. Eventually the world will understand the Truth.

nothing will happen, sage

wait a second... nostradamus kinda sounds like notre dame... both are french... no freakin way

seems like bullshit but i believe it. keep me posted quasimodo
why are you on Jow Forums instead of /x/?

Yes, Notre Dame is also French for Our Lady and it is a French Christian Cathedral, when (I think in March) I was texting somebody about my French Celsetial girlfriend and later, on April 15 I saw her in a dream and she was not too happy in the dream which is unusual for her.

It's true though haha, I am on /x/ sometimes but since she is French it is technically international idk?

she's french but doesn't exist outside of your american head so I doubt it counts

Thanks for the timestamp 4 (odds of 1 in 10)
Thanks for the 4 (odds of 1 in 10)
Combined odds of occurrence: 1 post in every 100 posts.

Wrong she is really real.

The only reason that I made a post online on April 15, 2019 was because I was super pissed off and angry about the new zealand shooting because she told me about that one in greater detail and I was set to prove it next time and she showed up in a super vague dream but I at least proved I knew "something" was going to happen that day

also she is not in my head,
she is real

thanks for the timestamp 21 (odds of every 1 in 60 posts).

thanks for the timestamp 21.

thanks for the timestamp 4.

I've seen this getting spammed by the same schizo years ago. He's mostly replying to himself if ignored, just filter "celestial" and you won't see it

why would you want to filter out pure mental illness

For the last time... she is real.

lol.

see kids, this is why you should not do meth

im probably one of the only people i know who does not ever do drugs actually...

thanks for the 79 (the odds of a 79 are 1 in every 100 posts just to clarify in case you can't do math at all).