1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Would you fuck a girl if she asked to have sex with you just because she chases men of your nationality or ethnicity?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (960x720, 80K)

>1. Your country
>2. Would you fuck
No.

Attached: 1561673111528.png (489x567, 135K)

of course, im a desperate virgin

>California
I have and always shall

bump

No, it would make me feel like shit. I want to be sought after for ME

1. Flag
2. No. Besides, who the fuck would chase Romanians?

Avid readers of vampire romance novels?

Of course I would, it's sex without the pathetic good impression play or payment

As long as she was white I would impregnate her to destroy the white race

Who the fuck would want to fuck with a Chilean? We're total spergs.

I knew an American who had more than one Romanian e-gf. Gotta wonder if he were a Romanian chaser...

doing that right now and i dont give a shit, desu she's great for me

Is it a chink?

Iceland
Yes and I have, if you're even remotely handsome here and can effect an accent, you can score 7s down at least

Are you implying foreigners are more likely to fall for the vampire meme than the gypsy meme?
>e-gf
Yikes

1. usa

2. in my case it'd be guys. and no, if he only wanted to fuck me

of course, but just fuck

>Are you implying foreigners are more likely to fall for the vampire meme than the gypsy meme?
Absolutely. North Americans () have a different idea of gypsy than Europeans do. I'm not saying that they've never met any Roma and just assume they're fine, but in an American normie's mind, a gypsy is just anyone of any ethnicity that has a nomadic lifestyle, and that's what they think Euros are talking about when you go off about gypsies. And yeah, Romania is more known for vampires than gyps.

Based. I'm pale, slender and green-eyed and I also happen to live in Transylvania. Would that be enough to get me some North American qts?

1. USA
2. No I would never fuck a w*man

That's an ADHD post if I've ever seen one.
Are you gay? hmu

BASED GREATEST ALLY

N-no I don't think I am, I look like a twink but I'm not into guys. I did try to hit on a male classmate back in middle school because I thought I was bisexual but nowadays I find the idea repulsive.

What about it do you find repulsive in particular? Just out of curiosity.

If I find her attractive, then yes.

I don't know, gay sex is fucking gross. I'm honestly pretty deprived of affection so I wouldn't mind romance, but the thought of having intercourse with a man makes me want to puke.

Flag.
No. I prefer cocks.

Is vaginal sex with an FtM gross? Asking for a friend, of course.

Attached: wut.jpg (362x346, 13K)

Upholding traditional Romanian values I see.

I'd rather not imagine that one

Fair enough.

fuck no, her cunt would be filled with t*Rq semen

No? I’m afraid to get aids from strangers

That’s kinda hot. As an American I get this a lot of course.

white canadian actually

1. flag
2. >No

Attached: A178B1AB-6291-4F01-855B-C75F5B702444.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Is she a pretty nzer chaser?

>implying anyone know or want hungarians

>Canadians
>Attracted to Americans
Can't see it happening unless you're from the Southern US and have a heavy accent.

I wish I had a Magyar bf desu. You are a very elusive people however.

My self confidence is so low that I would either think she's trying to trick me or i just wouldn't get it up

I actually am from the southern us, but I don't have an accent at all really. she's cool with it

You play country music? You a redneck?

No.

god no. i've been living in the south for 9 years and i still can't stand country music

yeah but race/nationality fetishists are a massive red flag.

why, just go to toronto

I would rather be shot into the Sun than go to T*ronto.

but thats where the hungarian diaspora lives, including my godfather, its a nice place

You know what, I might as well go to Hungary.

i know you wont but bring many shekels

I might if I have the money to.

Probably not, she's likely an STI museum.

Unironically yes. Most girls wouldn't even know or care about the gypsy meme.

Also, like said, gypsies don't have the same reputation in the new world. Maybe you guys should just pack to another continent.

I am a broken man.
Sex is nothing to me.
A woman unlike the so many others stole my heart and left me to suffer. It is not her fault though as my love for her is too strong for me to force it upon her, she is a free woman. I miss her every heart aching moment, a profound sadness builds up every time I see her name, reminders of our past times spent together in happiness. She once loved me, but what a fool I was to never realize, now we are nothing but a distant fading memory in each others minds. I may forget her one day, but my heart... my heart will never return to its former self. I am doomed to wander alone.

Attached: 2AD9A3A6-590A-4EB4-BCF0-F056853BBF21.jpg (391x464, 84K)

based

Flag
Yes, I already have.