twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

english speaking i suppose

>english speaking
>founded by englishmen
>common law
>imperial system
>culturally superior
>world's largest navy
it's not hard to see where we got those ideas from.

Most of us are ethnically non-Anglo. Only 7% of the US is Anglo

Go to pol and ask this, every American there is an Anglo

no, whites in America LARP as Germans because it was really cool to be German in the mid 1800s.

because you serve satan in the same manner anglos did

all the Anglicization of native and spanish named places: tucson, los angeles, etc.

this. Half of the cities in my state are named after native tribes but all of them have anglo pronunciation

New worlders do not have culture so they resort to their old overlord's culture lmao

>t. malay colony LARPing as anglo

>tf
>tp

The census says otherwise

Anglo was used by Mexicans to describe Americans during the Mexican American war, it just stuck on from there

Attached: Definition of Anglo.png (646x357, 30K)

americans are a subgroup of europeans. the single largest group of europeans to affect the development of the nation are the british. there are, however, many other influences and origins embedded in the culture. german, dutch, spanish, french, and perhaps most importantly, the irish. fuck the irish

I think Irish people in America generally considers themselves Anglos. And you have a lot of those.

Kek I made a thread about that on pol and every American flag claimed they were members of the sons of liberty and have Anglo ancestry since the 1600’s. I hate Americans so much.

>the single largest group of europeans to affect the development of the nation are the british.

That's cool but only 7% of the US claims English ancestry

>ugly
>fat
>trash cuisine
sounds about right

and half of the south claims to be "american". They're ulster-scots

doesnt matter. theyre the most influential

where are you getting your info from you larper. some 23andMe post?

Please answer this question

I am travelling to toronto and then I plan to cross the border to buffalo by foot

Is this retarded? I have no idea what else to do to be honest. My hotel is literally close to the border but in Buffalo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans

Not quite the same, but in Michigan you need a car to cross into Ontario. I'd imagine it's similar for New York.

You can't just cross the border like you can in Europe, you have to spend an hour going through border security

I have the esta printed with me just in case

This is my first time in both Canada and USA

No we invented pizza which is pretty good
Although we have that one shitty one that everyone likes to post, the “deep dish”, meanwhile the entire nation of Italy just eats toast with ketchup and calls it pizza lol

>self identified
>25% in 1980
>7% in 2017
so did they magically all die out or did they decide to larp as germans?

if you're doing it on foot then the TSA will be suspicious and they might search you

You didn't hear about the Anglo genocide of the 1980s?

>ethnically
So what? Culturally, you are us.

1983 is still a sore subject in my state
My family doesn’t like to talk about it, both my parents lost friends and siblings

No, culturally YOU are us. You’ve been Americanized since the 50s.

how do you plan on walking from toronto to buffalo?

Attached: long walk.png (1401x910, 2.53M)

retard

you're not funny dude.

I don't think we have that much in common these days. Mass immigration and westward expansion is why America is the nation it is today.

It is fine for me as long as I can enter the country

I wasnt very clear. I will take a bus from Toronto to a station that is around 30 minutes by foot from the bridge. Then I will cross the bridge by foot. Hopefully eveeything will be ok I am on my way to Copenhagen airport at the moment.

we aren't

Have sex, incel

you are traveling to toronto but your hotel is in buffalo? how retarded are you?
get a connecting flight to buffalo.

not really, we invented liberalism and just forgot it

they will let you in if you have all of your papers, just don't expect it to be a pleasant experience

It is actually in Niagara falls not the central buffalo city which is more to the south

I think I only need the esta... hopefully it will be ok

Old stock Americans are mostly British but they identify as just American on the census. Americans with an immigrant background like to larp as their immigrant side even if the rest of their ancestry is mostly British. We are more Anglo than people realize.

Attached: 1542342124470.png (316x228, 15K)

>English speaking
>Colonized by Britain
>Protestant
>Close ties with anglo countries to this day
>Called itself a WASP nation (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant)
>Insisted other European immigrants to adapt to Anglo culture and not vice versa
>Has attacked the Spanish speaking world numerous times, like father like son
No, you are not German.
You are not Italian.
You are not Irish.
You are not Dutch.
And you are not Scandinavian

You are an anglo.

Attached: British flag.png (1920x960, 10K)

no they don't in fact they're the most likely to get upset about the English or some stupid shit

We have close ties to Germany too though

I was stationed there

Felt more at home there than in the UK

>>imperial system
The US uses the US Customary System NOT the Imperial System. There is a difference.

That may be true, but Anglos and Saxons originated from Germanic tribes though, didn't they? So you are like cousins, and thefore, the adaptation made you fully anglonized.

good luck user

i wonder what the us customary is based on

America is Anglo and Americans will always be our brothers

Anglo colonies captured other colonies (states)