Tfw no French terrestrial gf

>tfw no French terrestrial gf

Attached: french girl.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

blandwhitegirl.webm

just end me

Attached: 1567714721517.webm (640x900, 2.72M)

terrestrial?

thank god I have a french celestial gf (saw her in a dream on april 15 same day notre dame burned, no coincedence)

Yeah, as in not astral

HE'S MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN !!!
My french celestial gf is "unimaginably attractive" unlike any terrestrial french girl really! A

Attached: 1565193032662s.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Thanks for rolling that there 4 (with odds of 1 in 10 posts) no coincidence.

Attached: what are the odds.png (358x173, 5K)

brunette french girls are the best. The reporter who found Pierre LaPorte's body in the back of a car makes me so hard.

thanks for the 4 ( 1 in 10 ) but wtf

The French woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity. Let's start by looking at her body...

Attached: lola naymark.webm (1020x550, 633K)

How is 4 the number of her name? Why is 21 significant to your relationship? Why are all those other numbers significant beyond just "something? What does something mean? You're schized out but I'm genuinely curious.

>this is considered hot by turbo-incels
Yikes

>every girl needs to be a model to be attractive

>I'm that desperate that I need to post threads about incredibly plain and unexceptional looking women
dweeb

The True religion uses numbers to identify things ,everybody has a number of their name which identifies them, hers is 4, she has other signature numbers as well.

21 comes from the first dream of her which I had in either late 2003 or very early 2004, the rest come to me later.

Attached: Capture.png (718x524, 462K)

timestamp 4
timestamp 4
total odds 1/5 * 1/5 * 1/5 = 1/125
less than 1% likely by math's standards.

Thanks for the 4 (odds of 1 in 10).

How do you figure out which number identifies somebody? Can you figure mine out just by reading my posts or do you actually have to meet a person to know their number?

People are actually more complicated than the divine and the number of each individual person is near infinite in length. With numbers you can store a lot of information. Anyways, people in general have numbers and since people are similar to each other their numbers are similar too. It's confusing for people I guess though.

To continue, a person's number starts with a most valuable number and then each subsequent digit has less value,

like it starts of general, with the number for human and then it gets more detailed to describe everything, it ends up being near infinite for a human in this fashion

How would one go about finding out his own number? Far as I know I haven't got one

thanks for the timestamp 4 odds of 1 in 10.
You can be represented with information and information can be represented with numbers and a decryption key so you can have a number.