What do Nihonjins think of Weeaboos?

Do you guys find it cool, weird, creepy, or just not care?

Attached: Weeaboo.jpg (933x630, 101K)

Japanese will say they "love" weeaboos after you take your time and explain to them what a weeaboo is, but only because the japanese are narcissists who love to be told they are worshiped/enshrined by others (gaijin) because it makes them feel good and validates their opinion about how special japanese people are.

People who take 2D escapism too far. Nothing new to japs, they have their own failures as well

Attached: fronk.jpg (750x750, 83K)

I like them
shut up

Attached: 1564401556019.gif (387x402, 305K)

nothing wrong with that. what's wrong with liking someone who has a favorable view on your country dumb contrarian

i wonder if jap guys like weeby caucasian girls

me on the right.

To add to this.
I asked the same to a japanese woman once and she told me, after searching on internet (youtube) what a weeaboo is, that the japanese "love" anyone who loves them.

Kirino a shit. SHIT. If you want a cute imouto go for Sora.

Attached: kirino_wrong.jpg (834x604, 429K)

test: Bull

Huh. So why do people use "bvll"? Is that some twitter thing?

Cringe.

Makes it look Latin to mock Jow Forumstards who post greek and Roman statues and stuff like tha.

cringe but better than these vermin

Attached: Fucking_Jap_War_Criminal___.jpg (775x719, 195K)

I think they can do what they want

I'm an American, but I've watched over 50 hours of animes so I am now more japanese than someone born and raised in japan. Weebs are effectively keeping Japan's economy afloat via tourism and being weebs.

Attached: dcjh10n-f97cd453-0fbe-45f9-8118-e60503413fa1.gif (600x338, 843K)

I want to visit Japan
Hakodate especially

I like davido kun.
so cute.
weeb of god.

Attached: 4989FC75-62FF-4626-8DCB-6169871DA19F.jpg (480x360, 25K)

A Rare Loser of white gaijins
I feel bad for them

Attached: image.png (694x980, 570K)

fack jopan

I think it best loser of gaijin world

Because aniota(weeb)is recognized as a loser even if in Japan

>Do you guys find it cool?
Are you serious? Male weeaboos are simply wastes. Even less worth than transgenders. (I like normal white males who love Japanese four seasons though)

They are cute sometimes, but it's sad most of them are landwhales.

Attached: 1504316212811.png (589x634, 556K)

Those who wear moe girl t-shirts in public and speak anime-ish japanese is total cringe

I can understand having a genuine interest in another country or culture, along with its history, traditions and geography. There are lots of X-boos in academia who've translated their obsessions into productive work--a stable career, publications, books. William Dalrymple, for instance has written some of the best and most intensive pieces on Mughal- and Colonial-era India available today.

But centering your identity on another country's exported entertainment is nothing but creepy.