Visit Canada 6 years ago

>visit Canada 6 years ago
>crossing the border takes 2 minutes
>visit Canada 2019
>get interviewed in my car, have to pull over, get patted down, get my car sniffed by a dog, have to lift up my shirt and take off my shoes and socks, hair is combed through, car is ransacked, searches in every compartment, luggage, and underneath car with a flashlight, guy empties out my wallet, get asked if I’m under the influence of any drugs (my eyes were a little red from being tired of driving), have to repeat the questionnaire, guy asks me trick questions at least 9 fucking times, wants a valid reason as to why I’m entering Canada (because I fucking want to), have to sit in a room for an hour, get my phone looked at, finally let go
This is all true btw, leafs wtf is going on over there

Attached: 572EB46C-FED7-4CD4-A695-431684BE8D27.png (647x562, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Op4wNkuVDlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is why i never leave the US

You were just selected as part of a random search. Also yeah it sucks but the American border guard got mad at me because I had no reason too.

Besides entering the country it is actually great. I had a kinder surprise and I didn’t even choke on the toy (but I did almost swallow the egg) and I had those timbits and some Cheetos shaped like leafs, they even had french on the bag too

I mean you guys do have a with white males killing people with guns.

Attached: 1554249127453.jpg (3024x4032, 409K)

I’m not white tho I’m moroccan

should had just said your refugee and you would had went by with no problems

Maybe the people on this side of the border don't necessarily want to get shot by some morbidly obese fuckin lunatic.

This was in BC, not the GTA. I wouldn’t have fit in as an immigrant. I’m not even really against foreigners but over half of Richmond isn’t even chinese Canadian, just straight Chinese wtf

We got Persians here you could had passed as one of them, maybe a sikh. yeah Richmond is basically new China, some good ramen places there though.

I was just in Canada a few days ago and all I had to do was show my passport and state ID.

Fuck you
That shit was traumatizing

Sorry, man. Border guards can be real shitheads sometimes.

Sorry friend, I'm just saying my experience was different.

I remember crossing the border to go drinking when I was 18, a guy in a both would ask me what i was doing and my friend said that we came to get wasted. The officer laughed and let us through without any paperwork. Fuck i miss the world before 9/11 it's never coming back.

Border crossing are allways a crapshoot idk what else to tell you

I crossed the border about a month ago. I took a greyhound going in that shit was terrible. When I left all they did was ask for a passport and ask like 2 questions and was done.

I know that feel, bro.

cringe let me tell you how the pros do it
>Get caught by guard
>Car is about to get searched
>Activate vest
>Shout allahu akvar

this song plays
youtube.com/watch?v=Op4wNkuVDlw

Attached: isis fighter.jpg (940x529, 35K)

well that explains a lot

Why are you coming here, sandnigger?

Fuck off dude you already searched me I’m not even in Canada anymore just stop

You have to go back

Anti-terror requirements imposed by the United States. U.S allies can secure fast processing of their citizens trying to visit the U.S. and abbreviated customs processing of goods they're export to the U.S. by proving to the U.S. that they've also implemented the same stringent screening that the U.S. imposed on foreign visitors and imported goods after 9/11.

In case of Canada, American visitors primarily bear the brunt of the increased scrutiny Canadian government implemented to appease the American government.

Why aren't you in Holland like every other Moroccan on the planet

He probably didn't want to be shot
Oh wait