What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: 1200px-Colorado_in_United_States.svg.png (1200x743, 263K)

It's where South Park takes place.

idk but people are swarming to move there

Weed and yuppies

DUDE

Beautiful national parks, skiing resorts, and nature places in general

Denver has great food and other cool stuff

If you go to Denver you get a little bit of nature and city from what I've heard.

C O M F Y

Attached: grand tetons road.jpg (1200x800, 539K)

>parents fell for the Colorado meme just as I was finishing school
>born and have always lived in my favorite state, Washington
>I move out as soon as I can but the damage is done, my license and other paperwork now has me as a Colorado resident
>move back to Washington
>”oh you’re from Colorado? Why did you move here”
I’m not from Colorado I’m not I fucking hate it I’m not I am from the PNW I’m one of you

Attached: EA0391A3-81AE-46D4-8A31-7930CD468F5B.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>moving to a place that is cold, damp, and gray 90% of the year
Why indeed

That's pretty comfy

That’s Wyoming dumbass

mountains, snow, dark green trees, quiet, peaceful, girls with beanies and goggles, oversized clothing, and weed

>a fucking rectangle

Finally, my state has a thread
C*lifornians are invading in mass numbers but everyone ouside of Boulder and Denver hate it.
Denver continues to be a shitty city
Boulder is soy but really nice
On the eastern half of the state it's mostly just farmers and comfy life. In the western half of the state it's pretty modern jobs and industry with a lot of tourism.
A lot less people smoke weed here than is the stereotype, the only people that do can be found in big cities in the west.
We are the fittest Americans and pretty much everyone (including myself) bikes. There's tons of bike trails all over the state.
We have a moderate to high tax rate depending on what you consider to be high taxes.
In the east the two seasons are 10 months of fucking hot and 2 months of fucking freezing to death temperatures when the snow and cold from the mountains come down into the plains.
In the west there are all 4 seasons and a lot of snowfall.
There's a lot of Mexicans in the south but they're actually hard working and respectful unlike the Mexicans in other parts of the US
I love living here and it's a really comfy state, please come visit

Attached: colorado.png (255x170, 4K)

How's it like living in such a flat state, I'm assuming you dont live in the southwest

I live on the foot of the mountains in the north about a mile and a half away from the Wyoming border. It's a great state and I'm so glad I was born here.
The mountains are absolutely beautiful when you go up there in the fall and they're great for summers. The nice plains in the east make a lot of good healthy food very cheap because so much of it is grown in Colorado.

best state in the union

Hell yeah dude, midwest mountains are the best in the world

Went there for rugby once. Once I got off the plane the security guy took away my toothpaste because I brought like 12 oz instead of 8. Got out of airport and it smelled like maple syrup. Went to Boulder and most of the way was like a giant desert that had people living in it. Boulder was this mountainous place. All the buildings had weird colors on them or just colors that I wasn't used to.

Apparently Colorado has the highest rate of people moving there in the whole country. Something like 80k per year.

Weed and the beauty of the place has gotten out. I've been to boulder and Denver; absolutely true..the mountain landscapes are top-tier.

Colorado beetles who eat potato

was thinking about going to boulder for grad school but too many people moving in out there, traffic was not great during the visit and the yards for houses, even in a few suburbs strangely placed in the middle of nowhere near road up to some mountains, were too small

>mexicans in the south
nah bro thats just us new mexicans. we're still cool with you guys, just fuck denver amen

how the fuck can you live so far away from a water body? that shit looks like it's in the middle of nowhere

A lot of shootings.

fantastic place

Just one theater. Calm down, Muhammad.