What is your opinion on Chicanas?

What is your opinion on Chicanas?

youtube.com/watch?v=TUnQG2UZk-4&t=297s

It seems like having a Latina gf is kino

Attached: 1533114807233.jpg (3088x2320, 846K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Zg8zh5Y5o
youtube.com/watch?v=VW7F4llQGOY&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=T0beg1e-FfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Footfags are God's mistake

Inferior to chicanos

No opinion

>with my white bf

Attached: 010.png (374x376, 221K)

I'm dating a Cubana, right now totally based peoples

Bulgarians are God's chosen people
said no one ever

Seethe harder, foorfag spic

t. Kevin eterno

Todas putas

A Hispanic woman who'd marry wh*Te and throw away her Spanish last name, and thus her Hispanic identity, is lower than dog shit.

Ugly goblins

t. Eterno Kevin

I gotta thing for cholas.
youtube.com/watch?v=D6Zg8zh5Y5o

Attached: 80schola.jpg (398x712, 82K)

Yo solo quero a mis reinas nubias.

the wh*te boys can have them, I just want my jewish gf bros

youtube.com/watch?v=VW7F4llQGOY&t=5s

Pretty Chicana trying snacks with her white husband

the modern equivalent to Cholas are trash, they just copy black people. It's been like that since the 00s I believe. Like that chick in your video, she's literally just copying a black accent (poorly) rather than being distinctly Chola in any perceivable way.

What you really want to get is a sweet, educated, qt Chicana instead

They're a hand full, and that's putting it lightly. If you're more of a passive person you might have a difficult time. Couples fighting, a lot is apart of the culture. Their parents do it, parents parents, etc, etc. I almost find it strange if there isn't drama going on, some infidelity by the man, some domestic violence. I've only read posts and news articles about Latina women complaining because their man won't fight with them, but that's the level of crazy you're going to be dealing with.

Dunno if I'd say it's "kino." Personally I've only dated outside my race because dating anyone that reminds me of my mom freaks me out. Good luck to you whit boys

>educated
I wouldn't want an educated girl no matter what race she was.

Healthy amounts of Fighting is scientifically proven to be healthy for relationships, unlike a wh*te girl which would request divorce immediately

you'd rather deal with a wannabe black girl like this video
who has nothing of interest to say?

Disgusting. She probably took his Anglo last name too. And if they have kids, those kids will be mostly white with an Anglo last name. Literally destroyed her heritage in one generation.

nobody cares, you wannabe stormfag

Her accent is ghetto, but it doesn't sound black to me. And yes, I already dealt with educated and opinionated women before, not my thing. I'd rather argue about what club to go to and what friends to hang out with than being challenged for every opposing view that I have.

Half White Half Mestizo hybrids always end up living in Mestizo neighborhoods despite being a spanishlet, they'll be outcasted for their first 18 years as they hear their mother speak a foreign tongue and prey to an unknown woman saint

that's not true, unless you mean mixed white and mestizo neighborhood. I would say it's more common for people of that combination to live in white or mixed neighborhoods than full blown Latino ones.

I don't know any white men who would raise their kids somewhere like East LA

How does it not sound black? She even says nigga a lot.
It's a lot different from the real Cholo accents from back in the day.

Those chicks DO NOT like white guys or regular Latino guys, they only like non-educated black guys and Latino guys who act black.

They have no ass

t. Jamal

Its tru

Attached: avg chicana ass.jpg (576x1599, 476K)

that's a literal tranny. Women don't wear socks like that

She doesn't sound black

post a new non-tranny looking picture chianny

Cope harder, its a well know fact mestizas have no ass due to their injun genes

When Latinos mix with whites they move to white majority or diverse neighborhoods

Her accent is clearly black inspired. Chicanas (even Cholas) did not talk like that before they started copying black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0beg1e-FfM

Just listen to how the girls talk, they didn't sound black at all. The one in your video clearly does.

cope

true.
oh and I think that video is from 1997 to put things in perspective. CHI gangsters did their own thing until maybe the mid 00s, when black gangs started influencing them to the point they're just wannabe blacks.

Isn't your population dying? Good. If they're, sorry were like (you) good riddance.

they have the best soles/toes by far

Pandering to footfags does not help your point

there's also a nice lil butt in there

Not only is that girl not attractive but those feet are disgusting.
Footfags always have the worst tastes in their own fetish.

how are they disgusting? that's the most inoffensive pair I've ever seen.

It looks like a man in drag.

fag