1. Country

1. Country
2. Ethnicity
3. Have you ever felt a sense of home in a foreign country, ethnicity, or language? What made you realize it and how long have you known it for?

Attached: comfy.gif (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pik2R46xobA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Kor
2. Gook
3. Yes in Taiwan

Aztlan-er
Mestizo
I went in to the united states once, it wasn't very nice

Brazil
BLACK
Egypt I went to the pyramids and saw the ghost of Marcus Antonius, my ancestor.

>Country
Slovakia
>Ethnicity
Slovak BVLL
>Have you ever felt a sense of home in a foreign country, ethnicity, or language? What made you realize it and how long have you known it for?
Yes, I always felt at home while I was in Czechia, but that's probably because we are one people separated by borders

1. America
2. Armenian
3. Once I started speaking English fluently it felt like home but don't remember when it really happened

amazing post

1. Canada
2. French
>Have you ever felt a sense of home in a foreign country, ethnicity, or language?
Belarus, in general Eastern Slavs and Eastern Slavic languages. There is a difference in being interested in a culture and feeling home in a culture, I'd reckon. I'm interested in Baltic cultures as well as Western Slavic cultures, but don't necessarily feel home in them.
>What made you realize it and how long have you known it for?
It's a gradual learning process, but exploring images and videos of Belarus made me ultimately realize it. There were signs from a young age, such as pretending to be a Belarusian or Ukrainian on Roblox 10+ years ago.

As a practicing pagan, I have been meditating on my past lives. It appears that in my last life I was an American who lived a rather short life and wasn't much at all patriotic. That was a rather sad moment in my spiritual past so I don't really feel much happiness when it comes to America or my previous vessel's ethnicity. However, I have had visions that I was involved in the USSR - a soldier - though not having positive thoughts about communism anymore. I think I must have been a Belarusian and this is why I feel so much homesickness for Belarus.

Argentina

Black

I saw that black man soldier covered in ash in Pompeii, Italy and feel my ancestor's pain

1. Arg
2. mestizo
3. Uruguay

Uruguay is literally Argentina but with a great economy

I want to believe

Attached: 597DF4E3-9E3D-4E99-80C4-E5D5E773EE67.jpg (250x241, 7K)

3. The pre-2010s internet.

i dunno my dude, as a belarusian this is very cringe

Attached: уфф.jpg (1100x619, 57K)

I agree with you, it is pretty cringe, which is why I don't talk about it unless in an anonymous setting.

Attached: Pepe.png (1015x1012, 520K)

Brownentina
White unlike 95% of brownentinians
Jow Forums

>burger
>aztlan
>canada, yes. small house suburbs are comfy as fuck (when theres not so many indians everywhere)

Russia
Jew
Yes, Latvia, 2 year

I live in a suburban area of ~15,000 people. It was all white before but in recent years a huge pajeet diaspora has migrated here, as well as flips.

Are you 企鵝妹 from twitch?

That's tough man. I was in the middle of Brampton, and Im sure you know how that city goes being in the GTA and all

>yфф.jpg
A ты нe пaлишьcя.

1. Brazil
2. People say that I'm White™, but of course I'm a macaco.
3. Russia. It just feels like we are really similar and close, but that's probably just my Jow Forums autism (except for the BRICS stuff).

youtube.com/watch?v=Pik2R46xobA

it was meant to be

1. flag
2. mexican
3. Anywhere I go I feel like an outcast due to my shy and serious personality

I think that applies more to Portugal's Portuguese. Our accent is kinda different and a lot of stuff from that video doesn't really apply to it. It's still pretty easy for us to pronounce Russian words, though.

On all levels except physical, I am Lithuanian.

Why are leafs always so based?

S-sorry, I () mean Lithuanians.

Why are you fake stuttering?

1.NZ
2. pakeha (/brit/)
3.Japan, not because of anything in particular unique to there, I just develop a sense of home wherever I am if I stay a few months.

I'm nervous.

Col
raceless
yuh, Brooklyn and Queens

USA
Hapa (aka none)
Right on this board with my Jow Forums frens

Fucking cope
No you're not Belarusian
Yes you're a mutt
Yes you will serve pissr*el

>No you're not Belarusian