Have you ever impressed a girl with your knowledge of other countries and cultures?

Have you ever impressed a girl with your knowledge of other countries and cultures?

Attached: 1567540039138.jpg (1111x1111, 202K)

hahaha ,yes indeed
I always get pussy wet when i talk about finland

I told a girl investing hundreds of USD in Zimbabwe bux was a bad idea. She said she'd make millions back. Wah-wah

No. I don't remember impressing anyone with my travel knowledge except one guy who was big into linguistic sciences.

I sperged out and told a former e-friend about Turkmenistan once. She said it was pretty cool but she was probably just being nice.

Yes. I impressed a qt big booty black girl with my Mexican heritage. She calls me her "Aztec Warrior".

i dont talk to girls

Attached: fad.jpg (600x584, 25K)

He based.

Sort of, I guess. I once was in German class and was paired with a girl because I didn't have the textbook yet. We were locating European capitals on the map. She didn't know were Vienna was, when I pointed it out she said "how smart" or something like that.
It doesn't mean anything, it doesn't matter.

Yeah, I've also impressed my entire class and my professors since not many students take up these subjects so passionately where I'm from.

I haven't talked to a woman other than my mother or cashier for 5 years now.

based

If a girl is in your country, and you know a lot of about her country, or worse her parents country--it comes off gross.

explain

One time, while being wasted in a party I started to draw on a napkin every single country with their frontier and a wasted girl started on conversation with me. I didn't lose my virginity there tho.

Wrong.

This one aussie girl i talked to for a while would refuse to believe that English isn't my first language and that i really was finnish
I don't know if that fits the criteria though

Everyone is surprised about Nigger not about my knowledge of nigger.

Attached: 1566677845776-2.png (1036x733, 88K)

I went on a date with a girl to a museum and there were a bunch of flags outside it and I named every countries flag
She was impressed

based

that's weird cause your english is shit

no but i impress girls with my ability to avoid interacting with them all the time.

Pronunciation is hard.

Based sad jew user

very based

Attached: 1556407900789.jpg (249x249, 41K)

B R O W N E D

Attached: 1409446901025.jpg (1111x1111, 207K)

yea, my gf

based

photo op'd

My mom

I got my current Russian gf after revealing my power level on Russian regions

Based

Yes my Mom.

Attached: 792e6ad75a7.jpg (662x712, 64K)

try to learn finnish, faggot

Yes

My ukrainian classmate got shocked after I could show it on a map

based

Yeah whenever I talk to a foreign girl i'll spout Jow Forums memes at her and they're, generally amused that I know such obscure references about their country. Works best when it's not even a meme in their country but something they just do without thinking much of it but isn't generally known by foreigners.