Found a Jonathan Levi chat room

Found a Jonathan Levi chat room

He doesn't seem to talk much but I couldn't figure out how to search.

Some kind of hyperledger rocket chat

hyperledger.org/hyperledger-events/2017/05/31/consensus-2017-is-a-wrap

Can find a link to the chat from that page. Then search for rocket to find the chat.

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-164056.png (720x1280, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/emin-gun-sirer-unveils-simple-yet-powerful-consensus-protocol/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-164048.png (720x1280, 168K)

Bump.

Does anyone here know how to search for the rest of his messages? That guy who said Levi was much more involved in ChainLink than we think told us about a "team rocket". Another user apparently guessed that there's a team-wide "rocket chat", and looks like Levi was in active in it.

I wonder how Levi's activity in the chat aligns with the brief period during which he was an advisor to link?

If we could just search and find all his activity though that would be ideal.

holy shit. bump

spam him

Lol how in the hell did you find this haha.

I'm looking at the moment and there seems to be many different channels aside from general. Guessing we have to search them one by one for some key words.

Oracle, chainlink, smartcontract.

nothing to see here

Attached: C77ECAA2-0EF9-4A6D-9004-35BD46487975.jpg (780x438, 40K)

nice work marines!

What’s this? Thought the jostl Levi lead was dead end?

Bump

Wew

Yo found this, see pic.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-15 Hyperledger Chat.png (3394x414, 103K)

It seems hyperledger were just recently talking about the possibility of implementing oracles in their ecosystem.
Interesting to say the least.

and its fairly recent

weird.. thought they knew about chainlink for such a long time...

We don't know who are those people in the chat. It could be just that they're not involved with the oracle implementation.

Who is that reply from?

Idk wtf that chat is or who is in it but someone dig in to this.

I don't want to run my mouth, but how new are you guys!?

google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/emin-gun-sirer-unveils-simple-yet-powerful-consensus-protocol/amp/

Team rocket is ooold news. It's a reference to a team at Cornell that made consensus protocols.

I though we were all just fudding with the "haven't started consensus yet" shit. But you guys really do not know?

Team rocket is this

It's old news, Cornell (ic3) team that unveiled consensus protocols four months ago!

That larper today was just rehashing old fucking news

Help a brainlet brother out. What do we not know?
No LARPing please. Out with the info, we are all in this together.

the fud is that they haven't started reputation and aggregation which aren't relevant to rocket consensus mechanisms at all.

ok wait so consensus is allready ready? what does the team have to finish then now?

Consensus was done by team rocket at Cornell. Cornell is home of Ic3 and Ari Juels who is chainlink WP co-author.

Imo consensus and aggregation are different words for the same thing. Reputation is was and has always been a third party thing.

So strap in boys. We go for liftoff at dreamforce

>consensus and aggregation are different words for the same thing
It seems so obvious when someone else says it

Attached: 1509927062805.png (866x1300, 690K)

Big if true but I'm a brainlet so don't take this as fud. But, I deleted like consensus for blockchains in the classical sense is different than a middleware aggregation choosing multiple nodes to pull data from at once. There's a bigger picture there rather than just consensus, correct?

Feel not deleted fucking phone posting

thank you for clearing that up fren

I don't know for sure either, but I "delete" that for multiple things to reach a consensus on something, they would first have to see what everyone thinks, or aggregate information. Process it, and then come to an agreement or consensus.

If you Google "consensus aggregation" you get
>The aggregation model allows weighted experts to express a degree of optimism or upward bias in their opinions. Then the paper presents two models of calculating the consensus based on the individual expert opinions and the group aggregated opinion.

Which seems to lend itself to the idea that they're the same thing

Based. Thanks for the reply.

Why did Jonathan Levi stop advising Chainlink? It's not like advisors have historically done that much (though obviously some do a lot, like Ari Juels) so it seems odd he'd get taken off the page.