Why do Americans want to be European instead of just having their own identity?

Why do Americans want to be European instead of just having their own identity?

Attached: 1567483151247.jpg (640x905, 156K)

They cannot cope with the fact the only thing they have to fight for is Jewish bankers. That's also a reason they hate Germany and Japan for WWII.

Some do, but they're dead from an opioid overdose
Begone, Satan

Says the Devil's servants.

>my great (x8) grandfather
Yes, I can see the resemblance

>want to be European
I would wager that the majority do not, especially since this isn't an all white country and most white Americans think they're better than Europeans, even if they're misguided.
>They take interest and are not ashamed of their ancestry like Germans.
This is closer to the truth

>Why yes, I have no ethnicity. What gave it away?

Attached: 1560035314239.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>muh ancestry
your ancestry is your citizenship unless you are a non country

Americans live in a corporate conglomerate that poses as a country. USA is what happens when ancaps win. Their public sphere barely exists and they don't have actual communities but live in a dog eat dog world.

>Anglo country pretending it fights for its own cause
>most white Americans think they're better than Europeans
Most Americans don't give a fuck about Europe.

Most people dont its usually something along the lines of genetically European.
The European only knows how to be ruled.

European isn't an identity, it's a violent region in North West Asia.

Your ancestry are your forebears and the majority of Europeans have citizenship in countries which didn't exist a handful generations ago.

I'm white, American and don't care much about my heritage. I think some of my descendants' personal stories aren't interesting, but I don't place much importance in them having come from one country or another. The only actual impact ancestry's had on my life is the kind of food we ate at home.

I don't think ethnicity and "heritage" is that important for most Americans, either, but I also don't live in Appalachia.

Your entire histroy is that of being serfs, battlefield fodder, factory slaves and towards today, wageslaves.
Yank corporate lifestyles are merely aggressive extensions of how Europeans have lived for centuries, so get some fucking self awareness, mate. Your cancerous subcontinent is responsible for capitalism and ensuring feudalism was able to exist in various forms to this very fucking day.

Japanese Americans are even caring which prefecture their ancestors were from. Once they are rasied in America, they turn into muh heritage abomination. That's weird.

>Your identity is where or ancestors are from
Are you fucking retarded?

*your

Feudalism existed outside Europe too

You have even less culture than America and, as an Anglo, are also slaves of the Jews.

will cringe desert amis ever stop trying to larp as British

Sweden didn't have a serfdom :)

t. Glorified AFB and a slave's slave

what the fuck is an AFB

Air force base

Attached: Ramstein.jpg (900x594, 380K)

Germany didn't even exist at the time most of the German Americans arrived there.

t. Paying for the defense of other countries like a cuck