Why are they so elusive, oh so mysterious? The Hungarian male speaks a couple of words of flowery prose...

Why are they so elusive, oh so mysterious? The Hungarian male speaks a couple of words of flowery prose, then disappear without clarification... so timid, they are... I need to know more.

Attached: hu.png (580x290, 372)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.myheritage.com/2019/08/hungarys-secret-new-study-by-myheritage/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=403556&utm_term=Hungary&utm_content=EN&email_check=1&tr_date=20190830
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they aren't indoniggers

Attached: faces_of_europe.png (1401x1198, 992K)

They don't know if they're really hungarians(which would imply in slanted eye heritage) or just larpers

we are from the urals not central asia or siberia originally

I love you
I really really do

I want to change my name to Imre and LARP as Hungarian.

Hungarians are bit of mutts since so many groups of people have inhabited Pannonian Basin before the titular Magyars came from Urals.
Avars probably most notable - turkic group.

You are Turanid, yes? Magyars are Hunnic Altaic Uralic mix, yes? That is BASED.

Can I touch your hair?

A magyar büszke turáni nép.

Attached: 4AEF36F7-AB5D-4F36-AE92-F8F75506E045.jpg (1471x1178, 880K)

Ha ha homos

kurva anyád

Cope. That’s what Chuvash and Bashkir Altaic Turanids look like too and they live in literal Central Asia.

Meh no one knows really. Hungarians of Hungary cluster with Slovaks and those in Transylvania with local Saxons, some of the Austrians, Northern Greeks at the same fucking time. There have been some faint genetical traces of Mansi people that live around Bashkiristan and the language has roots with the native speeches in the area but not much else. I wouldn’t give a fuck anymore in the current century. Got dual citizenship already and my so-called “Homeland” is as shitty as Romania except it’s cleaner but also twice as expensive. So like more keen to move to Germany, Austria, UK. Places that have high pay, value proper work, not with insane levels of taxes for small business and I already speak their languages.

no we arent
we are but mainly because of large losses of population during invasions, so many foreign settlers were brought in, mainly slovaks and germans
no gays please

hehe i like you :3

Everyone in my family going back to 6 generations had Hungarian names as well as Hungarian citizenships in the past. I went to Hungarian schools here, am officially Hungarian citizen too. Yet I look like a motherfucking Sephardi especially when the sun starts to shine properly.

Crazy how they survived in the middle of chaos

This
Slovaks are Czechs

It's not gay, I just want to know what the texture of a Hungarian's hair is like. Does it feel Slavic, or Germanic? Or like something else entirely?

It feels Central European

im blonde so
lol, román

Ah, does it feel similar to a Pole's hair?

Did you touch a Poles hair? Why and on what occasion? Also, yes

>im blonde so
OK, maybe... maybe a little gay.
I've had a couple of Polish exes.

Aki Salgótarjánban született volt, az hallgasson.

While Polish diaspora is quite famous, I didn't know they had a sizeable community in Canada

They're our biggest Slavic diaspora after Ukrainians.

God, I love the feel of a Slav's hair.

Attached: slavic world.png (2000x1027, 248K)

im not gay so bugger off
alföldi vagyok, te kis kecskepásztor ivadék

No, not gay gay, only little gay.

What's so special about a Slavs hair? I haven't felt any other ethnicities hair before, but I imagine that my hair wouldn't be so different compared to a Spaniards

>alföldi
no i think u are gay

Attached: xf1.jpg (490x275, 29K)

>99% of Finno-Ugrics are Caucasians
>only mongoloid Finno-Ugrics are those who went to Siberia and got Mongol'd
>"YOU ARE MONGOLS!!!!!!! REEEE"
iNDO NIGGER GENOCIDE WHEN?

Na menjél szépen vissza Szerbiába ahonnét az apád átszökött.

semmi közöm a vajdasághoz Popescu

>What's so special about a Slavs hair?
Slavs, especially Eastern Slavs, have hair that is so fun to stroke your fingers through. It's pretty silky. It's not comparable to anything else, really.

they're jews
blog.myheritage.com/2019/08/hungarys-secret-new-study-by-myheritage/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=403556&utm_term=Hungary&utm_content=EN&email_check=1&tr_date=20190830

I've been to Hungary several times and I really love the country. Also everyone is really friendly and helpful. When I mentioned this to a Hungarian friend who was studying here he basically said "No, Hungarians are horrible assholes and pretty much the worst people on the planet." I've seen this same attitude quite a lot.
Why do Hungarians have such self-loathing?

They're simply humble.

Hungarians are mentally challenged monkeys and I for one am glad that they mostly keep themselves contained in their general.

Hungary cute

That's every Eastern European shithole
Hi Słoni :)

we are just nice to finnbros

you are either rich, handsome or very lucky
we are a nation of rude assholes, especially to eachother

I guess I must be lucky then because I'm not the other two.

Minden Szerb aki hamisan kapott magyar állampolgárságot fiksz ezt mondaná. Majd Áder elboronálja a te sorsodat is.

but before moving there we supposedly lived in Western Siberia among the chanti/manshi people

Incöl. Lóóól.

case and point

>ashkenazim have left for the usa
Color me fucking surprised. You know like all Hungarian Nobel Prize winners and well-known academics were Jewish.

I am Celto-Illyric-Scythian-Dacian-Sarmatian-Quado-Marcomman-Alanian-Gothic-Gepidic-Herulic-Rugian-Scirian-Turciling-Hunnic-Longobard-Avaric-Bolgar-Slavic-German-Pecheneg-Kipchak-Tatar-Ottoman hybrid.

it's átok

Hungarian genome is almost entirely European and much closer to Poles and Czechs than any Uralic population

they're gypsy shitskin

this

Same brother.