1. cunt

1. cunt
2. are cheese and tuna a good combination? i haven't eaten in four days i'm desperate and this is all i have will i destroy my stomach if i eat these two ingerdients together, please respond

Attached: aman.jpg (401x401, 50K)

Kill yourself attention whore

It's OK, I used to make tuna melts for breakfast a lot. I wouldn't eat it cold, though.

Why haven't you eaten in 4 days? also are you retarded, how is cheese and tuna going to mess with your stomach

i don't have bread but i will try
all by myself, haven't gone shopping or left the house in weeks

Are you that dystrophic Spain user on welfare that only eats rice?

Attached: unknown-1.png (258x481, 184K)

god I wamt to impregnate amane

no
same

Attached: __kuzuryuu_amane_megami_ibunroku_devil_survivor_drawn_by_segami_daisuke__58a165d83619f626928f755520f (424x600, 224K)

why can't I have 2D demon possesed gf? ahe made me go law first playthrough

btw eat the tuna first. and eat bread with cheese later.

Are you hanging well enough to educate yourself? People yearn for you.

Attached: 1567753977153.jpg (850x1275, 375K)

law was p good but it sucked that you couldn't beat up naoya and outright force him to repent in the new day

Naoya was super edgy so I was pulled out of his route.
>WOW DUDE WHY YOU ACT LIKE THAT BROOOO YOU ARE SUPER HYPOCRITE. LIKE GOD.

Attached: World_Domination.jpg (1067x1600, 409K)

por que no has comido en 4 dias user?

he does give you the choice of being super edgy or just a little edgy tho, he's not that bad

Attached: __protagonist_megami_ibunroku_devil_survivor_drawn_by_yoshida_sei__e6dc7b3e2b1cde58cc0b3dd7144804ec. (624x900, 395K)

porque estoy solo y mi ansiedad está por las nubes y no puedo salir de casa, no tengo dinero en el banco así que ni pedir la compra por internet puedo

Th-thanks user heh, things are... average and ok for now: I could do far better if not for years of mind drilling and asocial behaviour, but I am trying. I'll probably start to live alone soon too, which looks nice because I can finally reach the solitude life I always wanted(though desu it doesn't look that appealing as it used to anymore).
I don't know...feels nice to know someone can yearn for you even though I don't deserve it, but it feels good, thanks.
I hope you're doing well too user, pls try to have a nice life!

Attached: 1528671513483.jpg (315x441, 24K)

I freaking love how I hate almost all the characters of devil survivor
>yuzu, whiny bitch
>midori for being retarded.
>kaido, as edgy as naoya but adding the cringe factor for him liking mari and acting like a generic gang leader
>mari. despite the city about to get destroyed in 7 days, she gets involved in a war with a vampire
>naoya, edgier than life
>keisuke, incel going full mass shooter for a broad
>the military girl. so irrelevant I forgot her name.
gives the gane some realism that these are real people getting locked with demons. devil survivor is so good. DS2 is good but the atmosphere is more Persona than SMT

What matters is that you are trying. Brighter days are ahead of all of us. Happy days. Thank you for your good wishes and for updating me.

Attached: 1567755457365.jpg (595x841, 347K)

Sure

Attached: file.png (720x720, 1M)

You should eat cum, its kinda nutritious :)

you forgot suicidal girl that you can just let die and her pimp
desu is great, i wanna do a don't let any character survive run, i've never even seen how kaido murders keisuke but i know its a thing
can't decide which of these two posts is more disgusting

Attached: Devil_Survivor_Haru.jpg (1252x1892, 595K)

fuck i swear I was thinking about Haru and how annoying she is with her depression thing. Gin is cool.
>can't decide which of these two posts is more disgusting
the pizza one

Ehehe, thanks!

Attached: O9PvmRLkBVE.jpg (600x747, 113K)