/brit/

Big quid edition

Attached: £1000 Coin.jpg (634x423, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zg3ZOn1pHc
youtube.com/watch?v=r7imYeuAfkg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sup my dude, big twistin up rn

Attached: 1513855073165.jpg (465x681, 146K)

want to fuck Tauren with big boobs

Attached: 30B03C54-2DD2-49F9-9D2A-EAD76833B6C4.jpg (850x750, 125K)

yo you watch Blackadder?? I love that show!

sucking a golf ball

any cumbrain man in

Women is like candy
There are many different flavour
But all bad for you

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zg3ZOn1pHc

hell naw fuck cumbria
facts

Attached: A463AF57-7D0A-4C79-AFE3-113326F5BF3C.gif (455x250, 1.33M)

>want to fuck Tauren with big boobs

Attached: 1567708501857.png (625x773, 96K)

lads my gf isnt on any contraceptives but she has this machine thats like a breathalyzer and she blows into it and it tells her what stage of her cycle shes on and how fertile she is so we can have unprotected sex or not its called a lady comp or some shite, any of you lads ever came across it before? dont know how much i trust it even tho shes used it for half a year

Please vacate copealone this is a yank thread now

get her on the pill asap

yea me
youtube.com/watch?v=r7imYeuAfkg
CUM TOGETHER

Attached: 1559891532651.png (1054x526, 209K)

If she is pregnant, just get a cricket bat.

she refuses lad, she says they make women fat and shes a gym freak

hahahaha got em!!!!
sounds like 1984, disengage!

all americans are mutts with mixed blood

Kek this is me

that is untrue, also here is your "you"

Attached: B5C66F06-742B-4290-BB79-9265A0A755B2.jpg (1682x1217, 282K)

Sounds like it would boil down to only having sex when shes on her period sounds grim

cope

OH NO A FAT BLACK WOMAN PLAYING THE FLUTE
WE'RE DOOMED

based and redpilled. also you ever been to Florence my nigga? i lived by the Duomo for a month

Attached: 1452611552838.jpg (211x300, 18K)

Me? I wouldn't take the piss out of anyone for having 'mixed blood', don't see it as a bad thing simple as and besides it's not as if you can help what your parents did

mate a month doesnt = living lol thats a vacation

i bet you wouldn't you black cunt

study abroad my dude, learned how to teach the tots english

dont let me forget, shopping list:
eggs
white sugar
coffee

ok my smelly brown friend

me? pure blood, none of that ab filth

still cant really consider that ‘living’ there tho can you lad, i’ve had 6 week vacations in switzerland

On this day in British History

>1620 – The Pilgrims sail from Plymouth, England on the Mayflower to settle in North America.
>1642 – England's Parliament bans public stage-plays.
>1781 – The Battle of Groton Heights takes place, resulting in a British victory.
>1803 – British scientist John Dalton begins using symbols to represent the atoms of different elements.
>1914 – World War I: German colonial forces attack British troops defending Nsanakong in Kamerun, forcing them to retreat over the border into Nigeria with 100 casualties
>1939 – World War II: Britain suffers its first fighter pilot casualty of the Second World War at the Battle of Barking Creek as a result of friendly fire.
>1944 – World War II: The city of Ypres, Belgium is liberated by Allied forces.
>1952 – A prototype aircraft crashes at the Farnborough Airshow in Hampshire, England, killing 29 spectators and the two on board.
>1962 – Archaeologist Peter Marsden discovers the first of the Blackfriars Ships dating back to the second century AD in the Blackfriars area of the banks of the River Thames in London.
>1997 – The Funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales takes place in London. Well over a million people lined the streets and 2.5 billion watched around the world on television.

Attached: 29C816BB-E30A-4EB6-891D-670640D10877.jpg (555x347, 70K)

FOY

6th September had a quiet 19th century

hell yea white master race!
you fucking Eropoors and ur vacations, i wish i didnt have to work my ass of everyday

Attached: 1455682649083.jpg (600x600, 60K)

im bout to twist up

>vacations
FOY

2bh i work for a family ran pharmaceutical company so im not a fair sample size in relation to amount of free time

how do you weirdos type out words like "vacation" my scrote would cringe up into my throat if i heard you saying that out loud

Why has God abandoned us?

poo

has dorian wiped out the yanks yet

pretty unlucky day for us really

hell yea pilgrims!!! fuck the king! ypoд!

he's a prick

The Endjya-Pakyston border seramoni is very elaborate

anyone 18-24 was raised on 80% american culture, boomers were the last generation that still held some british values

Because we legalised buttsex.

feel free to post in the general dedicated to the discussion of American culture instead then

too many tripfags

Interesting info tidbit I found. You know sometimes estate agents will call flats 'apartments' to make them sound exotic and exciting? Turns out Americans do the same but with flats

headache status: stonking

>t.25 year old

The year I was born was the year I was torn

boomers in America dont know shit about "brittish values" only select Angalophiles

>start trying to be more confident
>end up becoming an asshole instead
lads how do i fix this?

elaborate

watching a thing about charles lindbergh
mental how people came in their pants over some twat flying a plane for longer than anyone else had

The same thing happened to me.
I gave up and became a shut-in.

I need cocaine and pussy

i know right? the concepts are conflicting!
yes

think it's cause his son died init

in an effort to not be a quiet loser i've started talking more, not being so soft-spoken, but i always end up regretting what i say a couple hours later
its either one extreme or the other

I will not play WoW all day

>in an effort to not be a quiet loser i've started talking more, not being so soft-spoken, but i always end up regretting what i say a couple hours later
just keeping doing it, eventually you'll pick up if and when its right to say something or not

thinking back to the time at tesco fag counter when the bird was outright flirting with me telling me how i smelt nice and asking what aftershave it was and i fully spaghettid the situation not knowing at the time she was fully trying it on

I Snorted Cocaine Right Off Of My Daughter’s Pussy

By: u/[deleted]

She and her friends thought her mother would be out of town in Hong Kong (which she was) and I’d be vacationing in Barbados. Well my trip fel through and I caught her and her friends partying. HARD. For once I wanted to be the cool dad. So I joined in. And I pulled it off somehow. They all thought I was especially cool when I supplied some cocaine (it was a drug fueled party anyway). After snorting my first line of coke and getting drunk, my daughter was half naked and super high as well. I told her to bring her sexy self over here. Some people laughed. I told her to give me some more cocaine. She said if I wanted it, I’d have to come get it (pointing to her pussy only barely concealed by a backwards red thong. So I bent down with my straw and snorted it straight from her pussy with a cheering crossfaded crowd. I passed out shortly after. I woke up thinking “WTF did I just do”. The partygoers have parents. I’ll be LUCKY if I get the shit sued out of me. My daughter was in bed naked with some Russian guy who is probably older than me. At this point I kinda feel like I failed as a parent. I act decisively and decide to drive ALL these people home and make them stick to a consistent story about this being a tame supervised party. I make them my special “sober up” juice (god knows if it even works) and drop them off. I haven’t spoken to my daughter about the vagina coke and I plan never to do so. Like ever.

Peterborough tesco?

mentioned

hope so, feel like ive been alienating everyone from me recently

Reckon she was actually just asking what it was cause it smelt nice

no, female would not bring up topic without deeper impication.

was in portsmouth

Attached: 63F181A7-C005-45AD-8E33-D4F1D28664AD.jpg (2448x3264, 759K)

dont worry about it, just be more funnier with any rude comments and dont be too '4channy' with your humour ie no overt racism or excessive dark humour, just assess your crowd before you say something

This is what sodom and gomorrah was

thinking about writing to my member of parliament about how my neetbux aren't enough to cover all my twitch donations

Avoiding procreation seems is an underrated strategy.

how??

unfair how we have 1 shot at life anf we only get to experience shagging and not getting shagged

pouring one out for mugabe
rip little nigga

rip big robbo

sniff my arse

was mughabe based or cringe

basex

anyone else think moni is based?

based

he's based and cringe

based

SHE is a WOMAN, USE HER CORRECT PRONOUNS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Just redpilled my dad on the dogpill

a homeless cumskin tried to sell me the big issue
yuuck!

might ram a wispa up my arse

is the economy fucked or something? why is it so hard to get a job?

ye

no

is your handshake firm? do you look toilberg in the eye?