Why are they so poor compared to Germany and the UK?

Why are they so poor compared to Germany and the UK?

Attached: 1612px-France_Flag_Map.svg.png (1612x1579, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone would be poor bordering those soul vampires

are you a jew?

massively corrupt

France and the UK have very similar GDP per capita but the better country to live in is definitely France
The fuck are you on about?

I am part of a religious minority and my ancestors were rich merchants before communism.

France isn't poor and Germany isn't really that rich, they just have a massive population.

rent free

>massive population
What?

So how come that nobody immigrates to France from Eastern Europe? Also why do they have street riots?

France Germany and Uk are all poor

The population of Germany is like ~90 million, it's easily the largest in Europe if you're not counting Russia.

i asked my mates polish dad why he didnt move to germany, he said its because he could only speak german

speak english*

literally no industry

We're hitting Mutt level of ignorant ITT.

We have more industry than the fucking UK at least.

Jobs are easier to find even online in Austria, Germany, Netherlands, UK.

You need to visit it, doesn't feel poor at all.

It's what the Souf used to look like during the Roman era when it was populated by Nordics.

It’s 9:54am for you. Are you posting from work or school?

Too much unemployment and assistanat

82,79million
frog language is hard to learn

You know compared to Macedonia even Cluj-Napoca looks rich. The picture was taken at the intersection with the biggest bookstore next to the old center of town where the big church with the Mathias Rex statue can be found.

Attached: A1E3A533-BCF5-4C7B-B9CE-2B8A627E5791.jpg (2048x2048, 292K)

Why do so many brown people speak it then?

They aren't poor actually. They are richer than UK and have more economical power than them, especially recently with the Brexit. Most of the big EU countries are rich, even Spain, Portugal and Italy.

We are rich, because we produce alot of the worlds most products, gross, right after China and the US.

France is rich, because they sell lots of stuff to us.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

««««««speak»»»»»»

France it's not bad at all

Colonies

Not at all, we're far more developed than your gypsy shithole

Go to street view and compare cluj to skopje

German is more difficult for most because the nouns’ genders are somewhat random and phonetically the kraut sentences can sound extremely odd for Slavic or Latin speaking people.
French has a bunch of common words with English because the two languages have influenced each other. The spelling however is a pain in the ass, if someone’s primitive or has a speech impediment you will also find it hard to figure out if he meant it in plural or the action in question is current or it was in the past.

Attached: 89EFDC7C-B0DC-4EEA-993B-907F8CF59BDB.png (1360x416, 78K)

Capital city vs a 300k university town with 4 malls. Yes you won the ””prize””.

>exporting a lot means rich
That's another EU ponzi scheme trick. After Germany eats up half of Europe, you guys will bow down to Turkey and beg them join EU.

>So how come that nobody immigrates to France from Eastern Europe?
There are tons of Poles and other eastern euros in France

Catholicism

its official language in many places and colonial empire
kinda shame we are so out of the francophone influence

>Netherlands
wtf are they exporting?

A shitton of food and fresh products

They have big companies like Philips etc.

>Compared to the UK
>Wut?

GDP PPP per capita 2018:

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-09-06 à 10.13.39.png (706x112, 20K)

Where you meet them Sven? I know nobody who moved to this shitskin shithole. Some really emigrate to UK, Germany or Austria but no one to France.

this

France has potential for more though surely

They import a ton of minor products from Germany then export them from Rotterdam port. That's why EU nations export a lot but no economical progression.

catholicism

I don’t know which list to believe. It’s rather high for some Eastern European countries.

France gets mostly southern Euros,especially Portuguese.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-06 Immigration en France — Wikipédia.png (416x805, 25K)

Each list is different

It's higher than usual for eastern European countries because the GDP is in PPP(purchasing power parity)

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-09-06 à 10.20.59.png (1586x50, 20K)

It's high because it's PPP which no one gives a shit about

they're not poor, same gdp as the UK (although double the size and slightly bigger population). However I would add they have an over-reliance on an agriculture artificially backed by the EU hence why they tried to stall trade with south america (the big and very competitive agriculture producer)

Yes we have tons of unemployment and still manage to be on par with the UK.
Also the EU completely wrecked our industry, it has been cut by half since the beginning of the euro.

I sweal half of the Worldwide portuguese population lives here