>free education
>free piracy
>24 hours open shops
>no prescriptions for medicine
>no feminism
>chernobyl
>Christianity
>hates America

Is Russia the perfect place for a white person?

Attached: russian.jpg (2048x1365, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWjkWw52_UI
valio.com/articles/a-new-era-for-valio-in-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Russia
>white

>white ethnostate
>Russia

Where the fuck did you get this from? Even Putin looks like an Asian mutt.

Attached: sad frog unimpressed coffee.jpg (250x246, 12K)

oh look another anti-russia falseflag propaganda thread

idk
there is absolutely some sort of catch

Half of those are true. The question is, which ones?

>low cost of living
salaries are also kinda whitty, depends

>white ethnostate
depends on what you consider white, I consider caucasians (from the Caucasus) white, so I suppose it is, tho we have a lot of asians too

and barelly any medicine you'd want to have prescription for, like no adderal or decent sedatives, if you're in pain, good luck getting anything better than tramadol

>no feminism
eh, there are, but no one takes them seriously, at least there is something good about 80 years of fucking commies

>chernobyl
ukrain

>Christianity
ortoxo christianity is the most depressing shit ever

>"come to insult russia" thread
Wow, so original.
Never happened, and here we go again.

>ortoxo christianity is the most depressing shit ever
No fucking way it's worse than Protestants here.

Jow Forums and western media has fucked with my perception of Russia so much.
Is it really super shit?

>white ethnostate
Stopped reading

>low cost of living
Only in kubanoid regions, that have no benefits aside from that
>white ethnostate
That would be Poland
>anti non-whites because of the cold climate
Somehow that doesn’t stop scandi countries that are as cold or colder
>largest country of earth
Meme
>cute girls
Meme
>free education
Nobody cares
>free piracy
You can pirate everywhere in the world
>24 hours open shops
Just like everywhere on the planet
False
>no feminism
False(2) russia is a matriarchal society
>chernobyl
That’s Ukraine you retard
>Christianity
That’s not something to be proud of
>hates America
The other way around, they hate us

Yes, don’t come here

>Just like everywhere on the planet
Not in germany, sweden, Norway, Spain, France, Italy.
>That would be Poland
More like belarus.
>cute girls
>Meme
>free education
>Nobody cares
Why would nobody cares about free education? It's very good. And you do have lots of cute girls, it's true don't lie :3

russians are a lot whiter then poles at least. most polokens are black haired, swarthy, Romanian-looking trash.
ever tried phenibut or krokodil bro? any good rus drugs I should be on the look for?

>low cost of living
>free education
>no feminism

Yeah,no

Don’t speak to me, y*nk

eh, never been to us, but I've in uk and their churches look cool and at least your priests don't look like hobos.
as of us, I really like those churches with singing blacks, I'm not even christian, but would go there from time to time.

it's super shit if you're born in it, if you think otherwise, you're delusional. there is somewhat acceptable living conditions in moscow and st. peter, outside of those two there is barelly any life, some places remind me of the beggining of last century.

Attached: inx960x640.jpg (960x640, 146K)

depends if your parents are oligarchs or not

Spoken like a true kubanoid. Life in Moscow/SPB is no different from the life in Vienna or Hamburg, everything else is quite literally irrelevant to anyone and anything, everyone outside those two cities might as well die, they are worthless

This is Russia blyad!
youtube.com/watch?v=zWjkWw52_UI

Attached: moscow.jpg (1100x732, 283K)

How does Russia not have free education?

Make me :)

Yeah bro black churches are cool, very nice communities and very accepting. Do you really think cities like Sochi, Yekaterinburg, Vladivostok, Nizhny are total shitholes? Obviously not on the standards of Moscow/SPB, but they can't be THAT bad, right?

I thought saint Petersburg was nicer than hamburg actually, I've never been to Moscow or Vienna.

at least you got no proscription drugs, cheap alcohol and afghan heroin right next to you to numb the pain plus fit fucking birds with low expectations, here in England I go out and can't hear my own language its all pakis, Romanians and polaks, watered-down drugs, and I have to jump trough hoops to get my proscribted xanny

Attached: 1234.jpg (1280x852, 273K)

Do not reply to this t*tar/churkic scum.

>ever tried phenibut or krokodil bro? any good rus drugs I should be on the look for?
lol no, I don't do any farmacy stuff, as I said, it's shit here. I did like valium when I was in thai and ritalin when I was in swiss. krokodil is for literall scum with no hope in life anymore, I don't know anyone personally who does it. I guess there are no decent drugs that are specific to russia, maybe you can try managa (мaнaгa), it's low quality weed boiled in fatty milk, never heard of it in western countries.

Of course it’s nicer than Hamburg, SPB= Vienna/Amsterdam/Venice, Moscow=London/Hamburg/Madrid

>at least you got no proscription drugs
That’s false

Even Kazan, Tyumen and Ryazan ?

Those kubanoid villages have 0 worth

>everyone outside those two cities might as well die, they are worthless

Wow...

>THIS ISNT REAL RUSSIA
Why do Russians think this place is a shithole? Maybe just jealous provincial retards from Omsk and Chelyabinsk?

Attached: 1565662522662.jpg (785x2493, 310K)

No.

really? gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind such a thing?

Can you spot these shitholes on map? I personally unironically can't. That's easly applyable to the most of cities/towns of russia.

That’s the point, Moscow and SPB are the only russian cities. Everything else are barbarian villages.
That was always the case, I dunno where you got that “no prescription” meme

>>free education
Waste of time, just learn to draw, code or become a titty streamer.

> Do you really think cities like Sochi, Yekaterinburg, Vladivostok, Nizhny are total shitholes? Obviously not on the standards of Moscow/SPB, but they can't be THAT bad, right?
ok, I might have been too harsh, i've heard sochi is okay after the olimpics, and some cities might be a bit better than others, but in general it's the same messy gray shit with commiblocks. nothing to look at except countless lenin statues and are somehow more expensive than living in moscow/st.peter. I'd suggest visiting georgia/abhazia if you want a somwhat decent southern country with a taste of russia.

>is no different from the life in Vienna or Hamburg
maybe before that retard put food sanctions on europe.

This I agree, russia got in good with drugs, you can buy literally anything over the internet in a matter of hours, tho on the other side 1/3 of prisoners in russia are prosecuted for drugs, sure you can bribe pigs, last time I had to give away 2k$ because of 10g of weed.

I spent my last summer in those places

Attached: IMG_20190608_183855_303.jpg (585x585, 45K)

there are, but they're shit, no way you'd get anything better than phenazepam (which is shit) if you have trouble sleeping or have anxiety, and if I want something for my ADD the best I could get is phenotropil, which they stopped selling last year.

>I'd suggest visiting georgia/abhazia if you want a somwhat decent southern country with a taste of russia.
After this dictum everyone should stop reckon with his opinion .

I'm sorry, hope you'll get better soon.

>food sanctions
You ok? Those sanctions have no effect, they sell the same products as before, just walk into a real store and not pyaterochka once in your life

Valio opened a cheese and dairy factory in Russia itself to circumvent the food sanctions:
valio.com/articles/a-new-era-for-valio-in-russia/

Based Finns.

t.never visited Georgia
It’s warmer, cheaper, and more humble than anywhere in Russia

>warmer
Not a good thing
>more humble
What does this even mean?

>cheaper

That's you main argument because you are poor or even worse you are georgian or russian soyboy.

>white ethnostate
Whiter than Brits but it has never been ethnostate

Attached: 23f2528.jpg (2440x1511, 1003K)

oi fuck off, compared to any other shithole russia city it is decent, people are nice, cheap everything, homemade wine and chacha, good nature and weather and georgian cuisine is top tier.

No, are you ok? Do you remember how food was cheaper and better quality? Now I can't afford buying fruits and meat, which is also very shit in pyatorochka, do not recommed.

The girl in your pic looks 1/8 Maori

Yeah it’s a good argument because it’s not only cheaper it’s also BETTER lmao
Well, don’t really care about poorfags, sorry

Moscow is not Russ*a

Attached: typical moscovite.png (516x574, 1.13M)

I'm into Kazakh and Tatar women

also Acca sellowiana (фeйхoa) and Diospyros (хypмa) are god tier fruits

shes a north Russian girls from st. Petersburg

Attached: rus.jpg (720x804, 260K)

Im happy where i am k tnx

Why is there always an obligatory Russian flag sperging every single time my country is mentioned?

Did you believe all Russians have blonde hair and blue eyes? We have a lot of minorities, moving around the country and especially big cities, biggest are Volga Tatars and Ukrainians. If they speak Russian without accent, we are not racist against them.

>white
Did you even look at the image you posted, Br*t*id?

fair enough, I'd rather spend money on something else than overpriced food instead of spending most of my budget on it.

We don't care about Georgia it's only some autists on 2ch and Jow Forums who often talk about it.

no? lol before coming to Jow Forums I thought the average Russian was kind of a hapa/jew/turk mix. people on this pic are how I imagine the average slav/ east euro

Attached: 1562400717076.jpg (1907x1145, 316K)

Every thread about russia is so tense

Attached: 1565856640840.jpg (750x899, 71K)

Here were "North Caucasian Federal University" last time you were attacking us you obsessed britoid freak :)

Attached: Screenshot_20190906_115438.jpg (812x2049, 269K)

I don't understand, you must be confusing me with some1 else

Attached: 15076-1464945350.jpg (1230x1599, 384K)

Based thread.
ДA ЖИBEE PУCИЯ И БЪЛГAPИЯ

Attached: Ruseli Nikolay.jpg (1079x720, 157K)

please send top quality buds

>minorities, moving around the country and especially big cities, biggest are Volga Tatars and Ukrainians
>Ukrainians
holy shit ukraine and russia people are diferent?

Attached: 1549782055082.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)