Always was, always will be, a shithole

Terrible country filled with terrible people.

Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition. They are THE most insecure people on the planet. All the "we're such an easygoing lot, 'she'll be right mate' shit is just delusional propaganda, in reality it's all passive-aggressive shit, even "mate" is more often a passive-aggressive insult than a friendly moniker. All the "we're tough as shit because of all the deadly wildlife" thing is bullshit - we've had something like 3 deaths from spider bites in the past 40 years, and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters. We have this shitty culture of farmers and Queenslanders acting like they're "aussie battlers" doing all the hard work while suburbanites live off them - when the reality is practically the opposite, with farmers and Queenslands received all sorts of federal subsidies to keep them afloat.

The government and politics are given up to creepy statists. The women are toxic as fuck, you cannot watch TV without seeing constant talk of "women and children", it's like living through the suffragette period. ABC in particualarly bad in this regard. Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days - it's all TV shows about female investigators trying to figure out which evil toxic male ex-boyfriend committed whatever horrific crime against innocent female victim of patriarchy. Then ABC news and pretty much all australian news media is constantly harping about 'toxic masculinity' and "domestic violence" which is always presented as male on female. The Australians who post on Jow Forums are the dumbest of the lot (generally speaking), "based Toneee", "everyone in Melbourne is a vegan leftist multiculturalist bisexual" shit got boring a decade ago.

Iinternet is slow as fuck, even the NBN is useless if you can even get on with your government black box sitting there in your home. Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and self-respect.

Attached: 1559888432749.jpg (499x263, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i414rgb2uV4
youtube.com/watch?v=h_oK_bgs164&t=179s
youtube.com/watch?v=MTWS_-Yl5J8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up , Australia is the best Lebanese city

Couldn't have said it better myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=i414rgb2uV4

>and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters

Do you have a link for this?

Attached: 353636.png (637x623, 791K)

fuck gooks desu

youtube.com/watch?v=h_oK_bgs164&t=179s

oh cmon the fuck did we do anyways, raise your average math scores?

We are slipping away here with time, I don’t foresee a future for this country.

Mental health is woefully underfunded in this country, especially since every second ice addict is skitz.

There's one of these cunts on every one in ten train rides I take, it's tragic.

deung beung leung fung to you too you coin slot rice picker

education funding is going down the drain too we're literally ranked lower than fucking kazakhstan now

I want us to be more better education funding for people to get smaarter and spend more on health and being better people to each other

Go back home if you can't handle the bantz you literal insects. I don't hear kiwis in ausland complaining about their host nation. It's always Oriental freaks SEETHING about Australians.

It hurts rapist grandson? Assfailia is a shithole and deserve only to be conquered by glorious China

Too bad, the boomers are trying to cash their chips out for retirement.
We're FUCKED.

chink insects are incapable of ruling over chad anglos. They will forever be an automaton class in servitude to the immortal boomer.

I'm white and he's absolutely right.
The people in general are shit but there's enough top cunts about so I guess it depends on who you know.

Kek, there’s some serious flaws with this country and it’s going down the tubes. The government invites in hundreds of thousands of people from Asia to prop up the economy and for cheap labour for the Jews who call the shots.

Chinks are very intelligent, more insular than jews and push higher education for their kids. They're not like islanders who'll adapt and assimilate.

Let's face it, they are the new ruling class.

>desert amis have no culture
whoa..

Ahem...

youtube.com/watch?v=MTWS_-Yl5J8

>Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition
You self hating ungrateful fag, you have sparkly bread and reverse christmas.

Chad anglos??? Hahaha...
Anglos are pict berber neanderthal subhumans and all their success were achieved by at first French and later German and Jewish ruling class.