Do you believe afterlife?

Or not?

Attached: 67485767_713804619079892_2879434954356971995_n.jpg (640x360, 34K)

i don't know
next thread

no, it's an idea made to shill the notion that shitheads will suffer eventually, no need to do anything yourself

What's the point in believing in that if you don't remember the past life?

We're already in hell.

Nope.

No. It’s a way to justify and reward the “virtuous” in a culture by sending them to a heaven and punish those who don’t conform by sending them to a hell.

no proofs it exist
no proofs it doesnt
/thread

DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE

>AFTER LOVE
What does this mean?

It's a chune pal

No
Yes

faulty logic. There's no proof that a giant flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist either, to use a common comparison, and yet you probably wouldn't argue that it's entirely reasonable to believe in it.

I believe there can only be life.

I don't know. I just can't tell so it makes me anxious. The best thing i can do is ignore it and focus on living because i literally have no idea what comes after death. The idea of "nothingness" is not something i can comprehend

I don't believe
I don't want

Nope, consciousness cannot exist without the human brain.

I wish it existed, but i don't believe in it

Who here part of the religion of the EGG

elaborate

i hope after i die i go to heaven and feel like when you are peaking on MDMA, i am no longer scared of infinity if that happens, i would love to just lay and feel fucking good

>suffer twice
Please no

Is there an afterlife after the afterlife?

you only suffer because of the feeling of attachment to the mundane. When you're "dead" you'll just be unconscious for a period (unless you are a woke Initiate), then you'll be reborn again with no memories of past life, although these memories are somewhat accessible through techniques

suffering is an illusion, free yourself from it.

I'm not even living in this life why should I care about the next?

where can i find that lego model??

cool lego plane, is that a C. 205?

The absence of evidence isnt the absence of evidence.

>Absence of evidence (2nd one)
*Evidence of absence

Who's afterlife?

yup