Europe safety map

Europe safety map
do you agree?

Attached: safetyeu.jpg (2465x1342, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QGIcpR0cds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

make Portugal and Spain dark red for British tourists

safer than you Mohammed

Thats fucking retarded

Americans made it

France is only dangerous if you're a big girl's blouse. Belgium is correct, however, and if anything, should be more red.

>.gov.au
>americans

sweden should be red

Sure, if you believe racist rage bate blogs.

You are wrong. Belgium is the most powerful nation on this planet and a grave threat to us all. Why else do you think each World War started off with a desperate Germany taking them out first, while they still had the element of surprise to level the playing field?

>Spain
>green

We all know France is actually "reconsider your need to travel" tier but it was distorted because they would complain hard, so we stopped visiting France anyway.

>racist
How is that racist lmao

France isn't dangerous at all

Very few people know the truth about the ((((Belgian))) problem. They would destroy us all if they were given the chance.

What would "dangerous" mean if France is not dangerous?

>France
>Yellow
>All of the balkshit
>Green with the exception of Kosovo and for some reason Macedonia
Yeah, totally makes sense to me.

this is why France was classified yellow:

>There have been several major terrorist attacks in France. Since 2015, over 200 people have been killed and hundreds injured. We continue to receive information terrorists may be planning further attacks. France's national terrorism threat level is set at the highest level (3 of 3). Attacks could occur at any time. Exercise particular caution around locations known to be possible terrorist targets.

Balkan should be yellow imho

why should Balkans be yellow. Do you have any stats that show it's dangerous?

>madrid
should be yellow at the very least

American are scared of Muslim terrorist from mollen beek
But it's okay to visit their country because shooting in the USA don't concern normal people

I've been there many times. I used to go around Paris drinking when I was like 15 if you're not stupid you won't have problems. Just don't talk to scammers and keep your wallet in the front pocket and you'll be good. And most of France isn't like Paris or Marseille anyway.

why don't we just annex Lelgium?

they cant be serious can they?

>dangertoogal
>green

B*lkanoids live there.

Cope wh*te boi

Why Macedonia is yellow

Why do the French get so upset with this?
Hundreds of random people have been killed in their country in the last 5 years and they get upset over negative travel advice

Can you walk holding hands with your gay bf in any street without being harassed?

In Spain we can, I think we're the safest country in the world. In France I'd get stoned, in the UK insulted, in Poland killed, etc

Leftists are entitled and blind

2015 some shqips from kosovo made a terrorist attack in the norf

nothing ever happens here.

>Some protests have turned violent in the capital Skopje and other major cities. Government buildings could be the focus of further protests.

>The security situation has improved since the inter-ethnic violence in 2001, but occasional acts of inter-ethnic violence could occur anywhere in North Macedonia.

>The security situation in areas bordering Kosovo is particularly volatile. Tensions exist between ethnic Macedonian and ethnic Albanian communities in the region. Isolated incidents of inter-ethnic violence could occur.

>the ((((Belgian))) problem.
Redpill me on this

Safer than you lol

Belgium and France have genuine ghettos. So I agree.

Why are b*lgium, frogestan, Monkeydonkeya, Ukraine, Pussya and Turdey such shitholes?
No, I dont include Kosovo, because it doesnt even exist

Anger issues

Show me your hands and I will show you our power

t. Bijlmer inwoner

Attached: 900x450.jpg (900x450, 163K)

you'll never be in the eu thirdie

Kiev is unironically safer to visit than Paris and Brussels

You can safely walk around in de Bijlmer though.

youtube.com/watch?v=7QGIcpR0cds

You will never be an actual country

>Crimea
>dangerous
almost unbiased

I could be a city state and still be better off than a caucasian roach

You sure about that?

Yeah

Sucks you were born on the wrong side of the black sea, barred to permanent poverty while we drown in Eu gibs.

It's natural selection at work

Attached: knowyoplace.png (905x709, 240K)

We are better than you despite being at war against a nuclear superpower for approximately 28 years.
Pathetic display, Sqiperoid in denial.

LMAO, you were born on the wrong side of the Danube

>Being a wagecuck
>Depend on wages in the first place

Attached: biggrin lu.jpg (1332x1000, 214K)

Well at least leaf of bread doesn't cost is 10€ just like you

idk why but I love your flag Georgiabros.

>monkeydonia literally cant survive without EU load in his moms cunt to eat out of

Attached: 240npl.jpg (268x284, 10K)

ბაზირებული და დაწითელტაბლეტებული

bratislava is a fucking shithole m8

>Imagine being slave of EU
Bruh_moment.jpeg

Of course it is, it's a fucking C*pital

i genuinely thought i was in a balkanoid shithole while i spent my time there
also, why the fuck does it have only like 300k people?

Why

>why the fuck does it have only like 300k people?
It has around 420k, but it's because Slovakia used to be really rural for really long, so instead of having a huge capital city, we have a lot of small towns

I’d say Central Europe and Scandinavia is not safe for petty crime... like it’s pick pockets everywhere.

lots of pick-pocketing and muggings in barcelona as well

The worst are just places with the most tourists, I had someone trying to scam me every single day I was in Paris. Didn't have that at all in poland or hungary

please and thank you

Attached: ptinvasion.jpg (1554x1112, 542K)

>balkans green
>fucking belgium yellow
nah man

croatia is safer than most western european countries, don't know about the rest

Jokes aside you don't need to be cautious in France or Belgium, Terrorism is a meme and violent crime is still low, pickpocketing is the worst that could happen

it's wrong, the FR"G" Ltd should be red
no free speech, you get arrested immediately for thinking wrongly or showing any sign of patriotism
rape and murder occuring daily
60% taxes
shitty infrastructure, public health and education, despite sky high taxes, because all money gets used on replacement of the native population so we can import 85 IQ cheap work force
jewish overlords run the government
muslim overlords run the streets
public transport NEVER arrives on time
worse internet than for example Albania
no guns so we can't even defend ourselves
no military or borders, so this "country" would be overrun by some savages within a week

Why France and Belgium? Really makes you think...

Upvoted

Wrong board Hanz
you are looking for Jow Forums

cope

krimea seems to be yellow to me

Ever been to Wallonia? The Balkan looks better than that shithole.

leaked photo of belgian conquest plans lads

if your country is yellow, consider fleeing now or risk your hands

Attached: its billytime.jpg (2179x1516, 157K)

norway should be "you don't need to bother buying a lock outside Oslo"