Do Turks respect him?

Do Turks respect him?

Attached: 250px-ConstantinoXI.jpg (250x330, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4776998/reviews?sort=userRating&dir=desc&ratingFilter=0
youtube.com/watch?v=lKq7UqplcL8
youtube.com/watch?v=NmymOOxfkXY
youtube.com/watch?v=WMsNPCVbNhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, w*tes don't deserve respect

based hunbro

Greeks are black

Most Turks don't know him. The ones that do know him probably don't respect him at all. I believe he deserves respect. He refused to leave the city and died protecting it.

turks are subhuman they respect nothing

>respect
this is a human concept and turds are not human

So what do Turks know about siege of Constantinople in general? Was it justified in their eyes?

Greeks are taught as completely evil miserable losers. Not only in history classes but in our media as well. That's why we don't really take them seriously.
>Was it justified in their eyes?
Well ofc. You call it the fall of Constantinople we call it the conquest of Istanbul.

He looks BLACK

still sounds like the conquest of constantinople in my ears
he's obviously black retard

>ye dats rite white boi we run dis shit conquer istanbul nigga
>we didn't lose world war one that was the ottomans and we don't only exist because our Anglo masters took mercy on us
why are roaches like this

Attached: visited by turkroach.jpg (771x628, 77K)

Why are you triggered?

i am greek

The even made a movie, they picture as as evil jew like figures, and for some reason they're the noble warrior that come to free the city( from who? )

The ending is just epic, some sandman steps inside the Agia Sofia, picks up the blondest little girl you can imagine andd tells her, "don't worry everything's gonna be alright from now on"

pfhahahahahahahahah

ah here it is, man this is just fucking epic. Don't know if they marketed as a comedy to white people, but they should have. switch the terrorists with the white people in True Lies and you basically have this movie hahaha.

Attached: (JPEG Image, 187 × 270 pixels).jpg (187x270, 12K)

What were you expecting from a propaganda movie?

I'm telling you, if they had taken the movie and marketed it as a comedy in the West it would have done 300 box office records.
Shit, that's a great idea.

was this movie shown in turkey?

imdb.com/title/tt4776998/reviews?sort=userRating&dir=desc&ratingFilter=0

Don't know about turks, but there was a Russian hero, Eupaty Kolovrat, who fought Mongols fearlessly being outnumbered as well and he with his homies killed a lot of Mongols. Batu khan said that he deserves respect and he buried him with respect

Well Russians did the same exact thing about Dimitriads except in their movie we are actually the evil invaders. Btw the main antagonist was played by the same guy who played Geralt in Polish Witcher TV series from 2000.

Attached: film_5432_original_1.jpg (800x1151, 955K)

Because you were actually the evil invaders?

you know what, I don't blame them for it, pretty much in every single movie that's been put out they're the bad guys, all the way from 300, to Dracula, to present day.

It's just hilarious that every single movie they have to put out must focus on us haha, because we're the darling of the west.

now I don't know much about soviet cinema, our eastern europe history. But I'd imagine there's plenty of propaganda there too.

1. It was a dynastic war, and boyars themselves asked prince Władysław to be their king

2. Yes we technically did invade you, but my point is we were portrated like soms kind of orcs from LOTR while Russians were all portrayed as kind and noble, Hollywood-style.

What's your favorite movie? Midnight Express or Lawrence of Arabia?

Ok then

the first 5 minutes of Dracula 1992

do you watch those movies in turkey? how do you people feel about them anyhow?
Midnight Express is awesome, especially when he kills the last fat turk

Since 1453
Wailing Wall(for "gr"iggers, snowniggers)

Attached: Fausto Zonaro The Conquest of Istanbull.jpg (1000x1358, 368K)

LET BILLY COME HOME YOU SANDMONKEY!

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6K)

I saw them on tv before so yes. People hate them obiviously
>fat turk
How did he manage to wear his clothes tho? Turk guy is like 120kg

>diasporashit blames his failures on the Anglo

And no one says we didnt lose the war because we aren't the Ottoman Empire, WW1 is always taught as our loss. I think you're mixing it up with the Independence war, you know the one where you still cry genocide over?

Attached: 1557654732496.png (1097x1070, 102K)

man, they must really hate them when it's big ass hits at the box office. Also Lawrence of Arabia being considered one of the best movies ever made.

angloids literally had to intervene to save your shitty empire from falling apart
you wouldnt have even have reached ww1 otherwise

and Dracula I mean who would have thought a Romanian that turks on sticks would have such a lasting effect and spawn so many movies, fiction and stuff ha?

watch and cry little baby
youtube.com/watch?v=lKq7UqplcL8

Attached: fatih-sultan-mehmet-.jpg (800x800, 113K)

LET
BILLY
GO!

your tears are delicous
youtube.com/watch?v=NmymOOxfkXY

LET . BILLY. GO!
LET HIM GO YOU SAVAGES!

>SAVAGES
I am convinced. BECAUSE CAPS LOCK :d:d:d:d

Attached: athens.jpg (609x645, 444K)

WHY WONT YOU LET BILLY GO, ACHMED?
LET BILLY GO!

Midnight express. Great movie.
Based on a true story.

>midnight express.

youtube.com/watch?v=WMsNPCVbNhw

like a borat?
and you are not a Kazakh Turk. probably rus minority or proxy faggot.
Demographics of Kazakhstan: %25 rus, %75 Kazakh Turk

you telling me you didn't like Midnight Express? it's a great movie

>Sasha Baron Cohen
A good comedian who likes to make great comedies.

χαλάζι ellada