How do people suffer in Japan?

How do people suffer in Japan?

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x600, 249K)

you can't suffer there when its full of cute girls

They don't Ben Shapiro said there's no crime there and PewDiePie is even going to move there soon I wanna move there too now

Attached: 7cf42bb5.jpg (718x907, 47K)

except for overworking there is no reason to suffer in Japan. Also cute girls.

Gajin suffer from knowing they will never be Japanese. Natives suffer from knowing they will never not be Japanese.

based redpilled zoomer

I talked with Japanese friend. He told me only lazy people suffer in Japan. But he prefers to live in Russia, he says he loves Russia
Also he has worked in Taiwan ans and he told me that it is shit country with shit people, but girls are cute. And very smelly dirty country Taiwan is, he said

Chink, get the fuck out

No.

>Natives suffer from knowing they will never not be Japanese.
Never think so. I'm glad to be Japanese even in other countries. Other than likely to become a target of pickpockets (in Europe,) being Japanese is the easiest for traveling.

Arbeit macht Frei!
We are prison labors.
The name of the camp is Japrison.

Much work. The pressure of public opinion. Cold, small and expensive cardboard apartments. Radiation. A terrible prison.

Attached: 269133244_d805c64fa52209a47acb0bf46265a4b4.png (1280x720, 533K)

Imagine having PewDiePie as a neighbor. Not only he would make you look ugly in comparison. He would scream daily in another language and you would have to hear his annoying wife speaking like she is an helium junkie. In top of that you will have to bear all the annoying fans that will disrupt your quiet Japanese neighborhood to visit that Internet-famous Swedish man that larps as an American

tfw have to bear

Attached: fatk0000.jpg (726x556, 182K)

I would love that if he is doing another fan meet up in Gothenburg I'm gonna go there and take a photo with him

Attached: 1527583049228.jpg (600x765, 37K)

>Natives suffer from knowing they will never not be Japanese
If gaijin really belive this they need a fucking injection of reality

They don't and they are exaggerating it. That's their basic tactic to keep away foreigner

The citizens are poor and hungry.
This country will no longer last.

Weaboo zoomer cuck

Kek what's the correct word?

bear...

Attached: Medv4.jpg (525x363, 132K)