What's the best dish in your country's cuisine?

what's the best dish in your country's cuisine?
I demand you tell me about it!

Attached: hungry.gif (388x364, 250K)

Not sure if the best but this is really nice. Breaded Schnitzel with fried potatoes and "Grüne Soße", which is like a herbage dip but you also eat it alone.

Attached: frankfurter-schnitzel.jpg (338x450, 27K)

Attached: IMG_7936.png (800x534, 419K)

kürtőskalács, traditional romanian food.

Attached: 346558.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

sushi or takoyaki

Attached: 0unDr4v.jpg (800x450, 29K)

This is called Baumstriezel and it's Austrian food.

Attached: Strombli-4.jpg (800x1200, 64K)

here we go

Strudelsuppe, it's cheese and water

Attached: struklijuha_05lijepitanjurdioBB.jpg (600x705, 66K)

Coxinha

Attached: coxinha.jpg (984x601, 105K)

I had takoyaki at a sushi train before and holy shit it tastes very nice. That creamy mayo, octopus piece and sweet worchestershire sauce. My only complain was the batter.

Pussy ass batter made up 4/5 of the entire fucking thing! When I come to Japan, the takoyakis there better fucking have paper thin batter mate!

debatable, I had this in Budapest
they said it's hungarian

i like these

Attached: Default-Fried_Cheesecake_Sticks.jpg (637x900, 126K)

>best dish
>posts street food

Attached: img-product-1.png (500x500, 176K)

Vietnamese-borne Australian here, betting on bánh xèo.

Best served hot, wrapped in lettuce and dipped in fish sauce and some pickled carrots / horseradish. I'd dare say it is the epitome of Vietnam's street food crossed with restaurant food.

Attached: cach-lam-banh-xeo-mien-tay.jpg (660x440, 243K)

Doesn't look healthy

it's a transylvanian hungarian, a.k.a. Székely dish, although funnel/chimney cakes exist in different forms elsewhere. It's become a general Hungarian and Romanian thing since too, and I believe it got big in Prague where they fill it with ice cream. Fucking retarded though, how would you eat it properly

Attached: kurtos-kalacs-a-la-broche.jpg (483x450, 66K)

Best shouldn't be limited to just fine dining dishes / non-street. You can post what you personally think are the tastiest of Brazilian cuisine.

The best of my own imho are street food majority too

honorary osakan

Attached: pepe3.jpg (680x591, 34K)

cox :D :D :D :D :D

Blini with jam, kotlets with potatoes

Attached: 3QmqCVKdlDo.jpg (680x453, 112K)

Friends are so cute omg

For me? It's pozole rojo.
Corn, different kinds of beef (some people use pork but beef tastes better for pozole imo), onions, radish (not needed), lettuce, different kinds of chili, lemon, can eat them with tostada but alone tastes good

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (800x1203, 198K)

Looks good. I'd eat it. Seems like the local Guzman Y Gomez is my only outlet for Mexican food, I need more of that shit