USA Sourthern roadtrip

CALLING ALL SOUTH-STATE AMERICANS

My friend and me are going on a roadtrip - roughly pic related. Now, in Denmark, the United States has a reputation as a somewhat dangerous country, so I'm curious about the following questions:
>What unwritten (social) rules should we keep in mind?
>Any places to avoid?
>What is the likelihood that we'll get robbed and/or killed?
>How does Southern states think about tourists?

Attached: map-xc-southern-road-trip.gif (605x300, 45K)

Dangerous?
What about your country Nielsen?
That is filled with muslims???

I wouldn't visit Denmark for 1 Trilllion Dollars.

Deal taken, shill.

kill urself faggot
also if u go to the south, you get shot

How many black people and latin immigrants are in the South?

why does that matter..

Because overrepresentation in crime statistics matters.

shit
see

that is literally where most of them are kek, more latinos in texas and westward, more east of texas, although miami has a lot of latinos too

jjust avoid the ghettos....

more blacks east of texas*, Mississippi and Louisiana are like the most black states by %

The US isn't very dangerous overall, and for tourists in particular it's quite safe.

the southern us is the least white region in the country

Attached: 1526089576734.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

If you are coming though to Arizona avoid Laveen, Maryvale, and Nogales like the plague, other than that most people are friendly

fucking hell, what happened to you guys?

In 1940 Hispanics were counted as white in the census.

What happened to you, you danish homo.
Copenhagen is filled with arabs and africans.

don't pay attention to this faggot hispanics only started making up a significant number of the population in the 70s

Who invited the jew to my thread?

Attached: Population_of_Denmark_1.January_2012_by_ancestry..gif (600x400, 15K)

this, every time someone shows that type of map some dumbass comes in with muh hispanics wuz white back then as if there arent statistics counting hispanics as well.

That is when they increased overall but in the Southwest there were a bunch of them in earlier decades.

Hispanics as a census category didn't appear until the 70s or 80s, when their numbers had grown and they started identifying as Hispanic.

There was occasional census data with a 'mexican' ethnicity from back then. The number was insignificant

your tricks dont work on me goldberg

Attached: 20190906_093721.jpg (2092x1368, 638K)

>Frederick al Gaboose, born in Copenhagen
>Person of Danish Origin

btfo

South is the blackest part of America, if you know anything about American history you would know that the South was where slavery was the most vital to the economy and stayed the longest, up until the civil war when the Southern states seceded after the anti-slavery Republican Party got elected.
And the Southwest is where most Latinos are, after all it is right by the Mexican border

>What unwritten (social) rules should we keep in mind?
Avoid mocking religion, a lot of people in the South are still religious, even younger people
>Any places to avoid
Any neighborhood where houses look worn down, businesses have bars in the windows and everyone is black.
>What is the likelihood that we'll get robbed and/or killed?
Very unlikely, lived here my whole life and have yet to get robbed. Just follow my previous directions and you should be good
>How does Southern states think about tourists
Beach areas of the South get a lot of yank/leaf tourists, but not as many international tourists. People will probably be curious of where you're from.