1.Cunt

1.Cunt
2.Do you love LIDL?

Attached: lidl_0.jpg (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Ghetto

no why would i

my only interaction with lidl was when an Irish guy showed me a video of a stolen excavator destroying one during their snowstorm last year

No. It's worse than even Biedronka.

It's well organized for a low cost store, but quality is lacking and price isn't that great either.
I still go there from time to time though, because space and easy parking is still desirable.

I was there today, bought a pack of Cola zero and beer. Fucking cashier asked for my ID even though I'm 27 years old.

6/10 will go there again for cheap beer and cola

powerful

I love it. It's very cheap and has almost everything I want. And the bakery is amazing

lidl is alright. haven't been to one in some time though
>the bakery is amazing
fun fact: when a new lidl opens up in finland all the other shops in the vicinity start selling freshly baked goods as well in order to compete with lidl.

We don't have it cause we're third world.

Lol back in my village they ask me for ID 50/50 even though theyve seen me multiple times
In the city they dont care and just let me buy

Flag
Yeah. Pic related is pretty fucking delicious.

Attached: DSC_2133 (2).jpg (877x1600, 131K)

ALDI is better in my opinion

Finland
Yes

Attached: olut.jpg (377x669, 33K)

Bretty good, and there's quite a few around. Problem is that they don't sell all of the food Staples, so I have to go to shartmart once in a while

Flag

Yes. It's not as cheap as it once was 20 years a go, but it's the only supermarket that sells different brands from the others. Also god tier lasagna

no its shit

Flag
Yes it's based as fuck and the bakery is top notch.

>freshly
Lol, Lidl have just defrozen ovens

It's shit

wat? I don't know what your lidl does. But the bakeries over here are clearly fresh

we invented it so yeah

it's for refugees.

I like these. the salami ones specifically. good alternative for frozen pizza!

Attached: trattoria-alfredo-baguette-zoom--1.jpg (1500x1125, 306K)

It's shit. I shop at Carrefour.

We don't have many of those
Spain is the land of Mercadona, nobody can beat them

There's a lot of immigrants that shop at Lidl. The people that work there are frequently immigrants as well. That's probably because Lidl is a German supermarket.

Absolutely hate it, its only for gypsies and pensioners, and the products are shit. Its okt for the meme weeks tho if you wanna fing some products that are usually harder to find unless you go to specialized shops(like the mexican or american weeks, got some tacos), but even those are shit quality.
The best super market chains here are this local one, Fantastiko, and Billa, an Austrian one I think

Attached: fantastiko sofia.jpg (645x362, 64K)

They asked me for ID when I buying bleach (as a 24 year old no less)
That was an advanced waste of everyone's time

>ID when I buying bleach
What the fuck

no

>Its okt for the meme weeks tho if you wanna fing some products that are usually harder to find unless you go to specialized shops

I go to LIDL maybe once a year for cheap textiles, lel.