I thought algerians were supposed to be north african? they look more european on average than italians or spaniards

i thought algerians were supposed to be north african? they look more european on average than italians or spaniards

Attached: 2462623462436234.jpg (1948x1716, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wNFJIbTxNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Italians, Tunisians, Libyans and Algerians look the same

Pakis and indians look the same

Remove Libyans
Þat is true ðough

I thought libyans were black but when I searched them they looked North African

And this is the whitest Nord Italiano.

Attached: salvini.jpg (576x1024, 87K)

North Africa is still Africa

algerians are indoeuropeans
we came from nigeria

Cherry picking

Never EVER trust Google images, I'am Moroccan and I know for a fact ðat ðe majority of ðem are not dark skinned as Google suggests.

Do moroccans identify as north africans or arabs?

is Nora Fatehi popular in Morocco? she's Moroccan.
youtube.com/watch?v=6wNFJIbTxNk

morocans should identify as subhumans since is what they are no matter how white they look

Moroccans are subhumans regardless, some identify as Arabs because quran is Arabic ðerefore Arabs=masterrace, oðers who identify as Berbers are eiðer secretly aþiests, or extremely religious and don't believe ðat "Arabism" has anyþing to do wið islam.

Attached: IMG_1363.jpg (438x379, 15K)

I don't care about celebs desu.

Cherrypicking. It's like 5% of the population of Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt etc. The fact that north africans are trying to convince everyone an average north african has fair skin, eyes and hair is just another proof how self hating they are. Hilarious, lol.

Coping
o
p
i
n
g
that they are whiter than you. Algerians are one of the whitest people i have ever seen in my life

kind of like how russians cherrypick photos of themselves when in reality most russians are swarthy mongoloids

Yes, sure, bby. *rolls eyes up*

Attached: 1559200997482.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Meds are one race.

Southern "Europeans" are more related to MENA than they are to other Europeans.

*yawns*

algerians are whiter than spaniards and italians.
pacos and marios being considered europeans is purely a geographical accident.

Those I've seen were very white

Attached: 1567693607115.webm (1280x720, 582K)

I have a small crush on her. She is so beautiful

Attached: 1563566798908.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Algeria, Lebanon, Tunisia, Turkey, which one is the most white in MENA?

They're probably as white as your Chechens. All the Egyptians I've ever met were olive skinned-white but kind of rough phenotypically that tells me their non-white

Lebanon

You're either blind or a shitskin yourself
Chechens are still shitskins but they're lighter than any MENA country

ta gueule le pd personne ne t'a demandé merde

Ugly sluts

i can tell you're one of those french incels who is angry french women love big north african cocks

Nein. Italians and Spaniards are mostly just swarhy Europeans with European skulls and European features while north africans are mostly goblinos with negroid and/or indian featutes.

t. Was to Tunisia and Egypt

Attached: 64B351BD-EFF1-4E30-924D-85AAA50F4BD4_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 90K)

Our chechens look like mexicans or jews. Lots of them are shitskins.

90% of moroccans algerians tunisians are brown with dark hair and black eyes.
and the browner you are the lower you are in the social ladder with few exceptions.

Attached: NatashaAndMomo.png (713x873, 1.48M)

Your mother is a shitskin you piece of baugette shit. I have eyes you cunt and i have a brain and i know what i see and what i do not see. The people i have seen were white skinned

>Chechens are still shitskins but they're lighter than any MENA country
What is your definition of "shitskin" you French monkey? can you not see how white the chechens are? 'White' is a color, not an ethnicity you baboon
Pic related is the head of the Chechen Republic

Attached: Ramzan_Kadyrov_portrait.png (327x360, 235K)

Be honest dude, beside people of Chamal and fez, Most Moroccans will pass as mulattos,

>algerians
are all of them in the pic algerians?
where to find women of the phenotype of left second row, middle third row in algeria, and right third row?

Not mulattos, but still ugly.

Just because Finno-Ugric nomads raped chechens 2000 years ago and made them light skinned doesn't make neither of them "white".
Kadyrov is easily revealed by his jewish nose.

You dumb Russian (my cousin is russian so it's not racist for me to call you "dumb russian"), 'white' is not an ethnicity, it's a color. Do you not know how color works? How fkin dumb can one person be? His skin color is clearly white.

Stop eating monkies it's not healthy for your brain and it clearly lowers your iq

I claim top right.