Mysterious disease is killing Norwegian dogs

helsinginuutiset.fi/artikkeli/798119-koiria-tappava-tauti-edelleen-mysteeri-koiran-menettaminen-yllattaen-vakavan-taudin

Norwegian dogs in East-Norway are dying for unknown reasons. They have suddenly diarrhea and then they die. Animal-doctors do not know if its a virus or bacteria or something entirely different.

20 dogs have died within few days, all in East Norway but victims not necessarily having contact with other dead dogs. So it seems to appear at random.

Dead dogs were from many different dog breeds.

Now Norwegians want to bring East Norwegian dogs to Finland into a dog show tihs weekend. As of now, the authorities cannot deny them a pass because there is not enough evidence of the disease being spreadt among dogs.

It could be something in dog food too instead of being a transmissible disease.

30 Norwegian dogs were fallen ill and 10 of them are still alive. Bodies of dogs are still being investigated in medicinal facilities.

Attached: koiran-ilme.jpg (267x274, 22K)

Good. Dogs are Reddit-tier.

fuck dogs

Found the white girl on vacation.

>NOOOOO NOT THE DOGGOS, THE PUPPERINOS,

Dog-hunters poisoning food/water maybe?
Noooo, you were supposed to eat that, not have sex with it!

Did they try spinning them?

Attached: 1501436106738.gif (1332x666, 173K)

Blockaid that arctic shithole we cant let this spread.

It's just the enchriment from the middle east poisoning haram animals

Based, fuck wolves too

enrichment*

you're so fucking wrong on so many levels

Attached: 1567783943786.jpg (454x606, 124K)

Wolves are based. Get a herding dog if you don't want your cattle killed by them you cheap cuck.

Based

just shut up city boi-o-hole, will u

Shame it doesn't kill norwegian, swede and finns instead.

And wheres all that buthurt towards ur superiors Kew Ghim Huang? Get rural kiddy and stop being so naive

The pathogen could kill Europeans but is killing innocent dogs instead.

Get an anatolian shepherd and shut the fuck up. Fucking ranch cuck.

What are you talking about? White girls love (to get fucked by) dogs.

>Living in rural means ur a ranch keeper
M´kay son, listen i just dont respect those completely useless animals, dogs also smell terrible would just need a another mouth to feed so i dont want one retarded piece of chinese meal on my property. Im cool with my cellar and loyal cat.
Btw. If i were american i wouldnt make myself a laughting stock whit mentioning cuck, even if it is your fettish.