So this is how all the amerisharts telling you >whiter than you Muhammad look like...damn

So this is how all the amerisharts telling you >whiter than you Muhammad look like...damn...

Attached: Article.png (1328x1238, 893K)

>the face of Jow Forums

Attached: 1512814072628.jpg (900x690, 169K)

I am pretty sure that's meant to be a joke

It's satire, stop wasting our time

I'm pretty sure it's not.

Oh sweetie...

>I had to seek therapy after seeing Dave Chappelle’s special on Netflix. I was triggered so hard that I shook for days. I screamed at a man on the bus for being male but my attempt at dismantling the patriarchy didn’t end with a thunderous applause like all my peers on Tumblr. Dave Chappelle has corrupted our nation.

Pretty funny stuff.

Am I the only person who thinks it's weird that Jow Forums relies on random clickbait articles to encourage radicalization?

>npcdaily.com
>I screamed at a man on the bus for being male but my attempt at dismantling the patriarchy didn’t end with a thunderous applause like all my peers on Tumblr.

Im going to work for this site

That's a legitimate liberal news source. Leftists are soy and if you don't want to be soy you should support the far right.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic

Who said this?

>Playing board games is a slippery slope to white supremacy, as shown in this true-to-life story about one resistance fighter's experience with Nazi neighbors playing Yahtzee.
>I was ticketed for driving without a license simply for avoiding being a Nazi
>clapping is triggering to those with anxiety and should be replaced with jazz hands

>More Jow Forums false flags
Christ

It's in the article OP is pretending to be enraged by.

>Jared Michelle
Is that a white slandering a poor black man? We can't have that.

Stop lying NPC cuck.

When have American posters on Jow Forums ever been white ?

Attached: A60BC334-A084-4785-9EBD-9BFFE430DAAE.jpg (750x120, 139K)

Never.
If you see an American flag, please know that the poster behind that flag is BLACK.

It's satire dude

>That's a legitimate liberal news source.
>NPC Daily
>"Everything on this site is satire."